Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Joke Of The Day|blonde Burn - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day|blonde Burn (1150 Views)

Joke Of The Day. / Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year / Blonde Physical Education Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day|blonde Burn by notjustmp3: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
A blonde goes to the doctor with burns on both of her ears and her right hand. "Sit down and tell me how it happened," says the doctor.

"I was ironing my clothes when I received a ............. Read More @ http://notjustmp3.com/notjustpm3-jokes/joke-of-the-dayblonde-burn/

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Election Joke (must See) / Look At What Suki Is Doing!!! Remember This Those Days / My First Time To Use Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.