Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (48165 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by toyoutoyou: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Rilwon:
Good
A man of shame.Go back to ur old lifestyle.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by frankyychiji(f): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

No,you are wrong! They couldn't have shown this obvious love for a 'fulani enemy'. I think they were eager to catch a glimpse of their President come May 29th,2015! You can't stop this Train !
Dreamer! Continue.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by skymax: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Joshkid:
See the Red Circle in the Image
above…

The picture was taken during APC
Presidential Campaign in Jos.
Sincerely Jos went wild for Buhari.

Source: http://beautycribtv.com/news/incredible-people-in-jos-climb-mast-just-to-listen-to-buhari-during-campaign
That thing is not a mast.....that's a floodlight pylon

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Woooooow, Muhammadui Buhari everywhere you go.
Sai Buhari
tear Gas was thrown into the crowd during d rally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Mars88(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Joshkid:
See the Red Circle in the Image
above…

The picture was taken during APC
Presidential Campaign in Jos.
Sincerely Jos went wild for Buhari.

Source: http://beautycribtv.com/news/incredible-people-in-jos-climb-mast-just-to-listen-to-buhari-during-campaign

any of the contestants that emerge will be an equal level of doom so "doom and more doom" for the advocates, they dont reason objectively and worse, they have nothing to gain it is just too clear from 1.utterances 2.defences 3.indifference to certain topics, i wonder, is that why you are here?(world)
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by LogicPower(m): 12:07am On Jan 18, 2015
sbaks:

See wetin this one dey talk? You wey just stalk up for for where u de?? wetin you wan even talk sef abi?. This is in northern jos where him people plenty pass (hausas)abi? Nothing for failbuhari. josites wey know? Their own hatred for hausas pass my own sef abi?. Josites are one of the wisest set of Nigerians IMO

The part of your post in bold is the reason people like you would really be SHOCKED this time around! You still think things are like in 2011 when GEJ so easily rode on this religious divide in the North and got almost all the Christian votes in the NE and the MB.

It is only a person who does not interact widely with the NE and MB people who would think that the Northern Christians would again vote the clueless as massively as they did in 2011 simply because he is their 'Christian brother'.

If I must tell you, many Northern Christians, including pastors, are now BOILING WITH ANGER and profound feeling of BETRAYAL towards GEJ, for abandoning the Northerners (Muslims and Christians) to their fate throughout all these years they are being killed, maimed and displaced in their thousands.

A lot of the NE and MB people are wise enough to know that this 'Christian brother' is more concerned with their votes than the security of their lives and properties.

If you were in Jos in 2011, did you see Buhari attract even half of these crowds he is pulling today in Benue, Plateau and Nasarawa?

Why do you think the SURGE in Buharis popularity this time around? The answer is simple: there are FEWER people in the NE/MB who buy the deceit of a self-centred clueless politician using religion to ascend to power only for him to completely ignore them when they are in dire and desperate need of security and protection from the government he is heading.

The greatest enemies of GEJ are those who advised him to IGNORE the sufferings and cries of the people of the NE and MB as the BH insurgency keeps escalating in the region, and those rabid ethnic bigots who gloatingly celebrate whenever a northerner (Muslim or Christian) was killed in BH attacks or ethnic clashes calling such death as 'karma' against the 'children' of Gowon, Danjuma, Murtala, Shuwa, and others.

Now that the pay day has come, the people of the NE and MB would tell the cluesless (with their votes) that as a leader and a 'brother' you cannot be looking the other way as your people are being murdered in their thousands, only for you to come to them when it is time for re-election and expect them to embrace you and vote for you overwhelmingly again.

It simply doesn't happen that way!

3 Likes

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Sanpearl(f): 12:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Are u sure they climbed the mast just to see buhari or that they are running for their lives incase there is any bomb blast. Those people criticising jonathan now will also be the ones to criticise buhari if he eventualy beat jonathan...nawa for some Nigerians o.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by mrmetoo1: 12:39am On Jan 18, 2015
Sanpearl:
Are u sure they climbed the mast just to see buhari or that they are running for their lives incase there is any bomb blast. Those people criticising jonathan now will also be the ones to criticise buhari if he eventualy beat jonathan...nawa for some Nigerians o.

And that's the way it should be. If Buhari gets in there and he's messing up, he needs to be criticized. I'm supporting Buhari in this election but I know I'll be one of his harshest critics if/when he becomes president because I'm expecting a lot from him.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Keegan: 12:43am On Jan 18, 2015
PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support
Buhari."
. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck
to Nigeria--"
Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan
should Forget Second Term----"
Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A
Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"
Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's
declaration has occult connotation
Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the
streets and spread the Gospel of Change.
Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the
turn of Nigeria........"
Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election
would be a replica of June 12 where the
Nation will unite against a particular
candidate----"
Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses
chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election
he chose the politicians. Now its time to
say goodbye---"
Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to
claim back your Destiny because prayers
alone can't change anything without good.
leadership....."
Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that
Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not
know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."
Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told
my daddy in the Lord that President
Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent
of destruction...."
@ Sprinkle

RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!
You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation
official yesterday and we were talking
about the acquisition of warships by
ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country
were our brave soldiers are being starved
off equipment. He told me point blank
that in every major conflict he has
assessed or being involved in as a UN
official it all started with one fellow
choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as
against the national army of the country,
sometimes deliberately depleting the
army before the violence starts.
I first got reports of Niger Delta militant
Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters
and hardware from diplomatic
intelligence sources about 2 years ago.
Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin
Republic but released upon the
intervention of our government. What I
can see is very clear, JONATHAN is
leading an effort to create an alternate
military force in the Niger Delta to force
the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS
when the time comes. How else can one
explain Tompolo a man once declared
wanted for killing our soldiers now
effectively taking over the duties of our
navy?
Where is all the money coming from? Do
you think the arms are being bought for
boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill
NIGERIANS.
JONATHAN has never been able to rise to
fill the position of the NIGERIAN
Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord
and at the rate he is going he is going to
push us into the path of Liberian and
Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy
cheering him on.
I have taken it upon myself to write a
letter of complaint and warning to the
United Nations Secretary General to pay
attention to what JONATHAN and his
cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly
pushing the country closer to a violent
ethnic crisis.
This crisis would consume the entire
African continent if not checked.
This morning I received this in my in box,
and I couldn't help but shudder that we
are dealing with really devious human
beings who have mistakenly found
themselves in power. Their attitude and
body language says it all:
"I'm really amused that we are all
screaming murder years after the deed
was done? It's well over 3 years that I
have been screaming the overall plans
and strategies of the south-south vs the
behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual
emancipation! For the sake of many who
have not read or few who have taken
these posts as scare mongering by
Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise
them here. To free their region of the
shackles of endless exploitation and
domination by the rest of Nigeria, the
south-south decided as follow:
1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities
to engage in sustained warfare: thus the
encouragement of BH and decimation of
the army's hardware and personnel.
2). Ensure Nigeria is economically
destitute and unable to spend on warfare:
thus the unprecedented looting of the
treasury, resulting in our current
vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not
'coordinating' for nothing.
3). Is the military takeover of our coastal
waters by the south-south, which is what
the coastal waterways protection contract
with Government Tompolo was designed
to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less
than 0.5% of our military, (including naval
and air force) personnel can swim in an 8
foot deep pool, not to mention a river or
coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage
these toughened militia in their coastal
waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in
plain view?
4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil
producing companies by the south
southerners nouveau-riche to hand over
the onshore production bases to them by
forced sale or outright disruption of their
operations. As we chat here, 70% of the
onshore operations have been sold off by
the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.
As well as the training of ex militants as
pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting
my claims of warning about these can
browse through my timeline.
IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY,
WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East
are tagging along with the south-south,
for obvious reasons and I don't blame
them!
The choice of Buhari is due to these
calculations by our rulers in the South-
West and the core North. Unless I'm
paranoid, we have a scary situation
ahead. I moved my family out as far back
as 2011, based on this concerns.
GEJ will very likely lose the elections in
2015, but the south-south will keep their
oil. Can we afford a war with a region
sitting on oil? Do we have a military
capable of delivering our goal? Would it
not be cheaper to renegotiate our
federation?
Or, would it be another Rehoboamic
declaration of "To your tents o Israel"?
GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by
the plots he's a key player in?
Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by prelomo: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2015
There is ongoing online voting taking place
between Buhari and Jonathan on who wins
2015. Pls visit http://www.whowin2015.com to
vote .tell others
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by bullabong(m): 2:12am On Jan 18, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Change everywhere you go.........

This is good.
Sai APC

SAI baba!!!!!!!

Sai Buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cry PDP!!!!

2 Likes

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by zubbyonu(m): 4:35am On Jan 18, 2015
snika:
Buhari has promised to give 'jobless' youths 5k from our oil money every month and because of this

Alamajiri will kill youth corpers
Alamajiri will burn houses
Alamajiri will join boko haram
Alamajiri will climb masts sad

just to see Buhari win election.

But alas. The old 'certificateless' general will cry once again grin
GBAM
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 18, 2015
lucrownt:
We know your type(Enemy of Progress). Always wandering around NL all in the name of notification. If the world is honoring someone, embrace that person because your time will come as well.
#TeamPeaceIsAllWeNeed

grin grin grin grin

You are very correct....there are many of them looking for the elusive LIKES ....to them insulting GMB and APC brings them such LIKES from their wayward types.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2015
snika:
Buhari has promised to give 'jobless' youths 5k from our oil money every month and because of this

Those you derisively call Almajiri have the PVC and they will determine who they vote for....apart from you insulting them cowardly on NL...how else can you influence the voting process....I'm sure you have no PVC.

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by reezee: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2015
snika:

BUHARI built oil refineries for you people what has your jonathan done aside enriching the likes of tompolo and asari dokubo

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by PassingShot(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
^^^^^Yeah, that man that compares far better than the Olodo certificate holder, PhD without intelligence from Otuoke.

You mean the "how much did Nwobodo stole?" PhD holder?

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Viccisimua: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2015
See mumu shocked which OIL? Abi dis one dey live for Jupiter? Yeye...beta wake up o! I be Niger Deltan and Christian but go vote 4 BUHARI weda him go school or not! All these una religious msgs 4 social media no go work. We don taya to do serve Tompolo, Ayiri and Asari dem wen no go school. Even if GEJ compete with pagan I go vote that pagan. E bad reach so. embarassed embarassed
snika:

5 Likes

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by tpascal: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2015
I ve never seen such a stiff opposition as this. May God help PDP.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by livingstoneony(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2015
snika:

lol @ your oil...
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 18, 2015
snika:

very very funi....dnt waste Ur talent here on NL

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nehemiah(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2015
I live close to the stadium where GMB had his campaign in Jos... Those guys on the mast are Hausa/fulani thugs. If the actions and attitude of those APC supporters during the rally is what to go by then I am sorry for worst "change" we desire to bring in our nation. My humble submission.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Walexybobo(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2015
As nelson mandela advocate and brougth change to S/A and become the leading country in Africa, and as Barrack Obama let the people of America know that change is the only driving device that make them the leading country in the world,so as SAI Buhari will prove to Nigeria that he can do even better by the 2 afformentioned world famous names. God bless Nigeria.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by olaboy001(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2015
Nehemiah:
I live close to the stadium where GMB had his campaign in Jos... Those guys on the mast are Hausa/fulani thugs. If the actions and attitude of those APC supporters during the rally is what to go by then I am sorry for worst "change" we desire to bring in our nation. My humble submission.
Don't feed us, we know our to eat
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Lilaex:
Make una jus day lie any how. This just coincidence dose guys are searching 4 netwrk. We all knw dat MTN netwrk has been poor for some days now.

chief can you hear me now tinz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWz7s7pvPH4
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by simdam500(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
smh....
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Revolva(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hahhaa when dem fall down now na dem go know who send dem climb mass
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by caukerzee(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ecobidi:
Attention seekers ready to fall to their deaths for a man who does not even care about them 'bloody civilians'. Buhari is on a wide road to failure and there is certianly no turning back for the certificateless general.
IN GEJ WE TRUST
#WECHOOSEGEJ

Chai! How far?

The certificateless one is now the President.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
barcanista:
Woooooow, Muhammadui Buhari everywhere you go.
Sai Buhari

Barca how far?
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by DPCreampie: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
Very good. Hope Jos is enjoying what they voted for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter / AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.