Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (48166 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by DopeAngel(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
they're like, we must see that man without a certificate today
laffing in buahari like buahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
buahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha
buahahhaahhahahaahhaahaahhaahhahahahahahbuahahhhahahahahahahahahahahah
buaahaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
buahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Not the plateau people I know. All na wash! This must be northern jos (where hausas plenty pass). Btw dat gal try wey she kiss am o. I felt DISGUSTED by her act

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by caukerzee(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Stop consoling your souls. Massive fire. PDP will sweep plateau state. Quote me after the election. You don't know my home more than me.

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Isinimibo: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
when u say Goodbye Good luck u equally welcome bad luck to yourself more wish.
Rilwon:
Good
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by hedonistic: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
How much was he paid for this stunt?
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by caukerzee(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
sbaks:
Not the plateau people I know. All na wash! This must be northern jos (where hausas plenty pass). Btw dat gal try wey she kiss am o. I felt DISGUSTED by her act
Asin eh. These people don't know.

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Isinimibo: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
when u say Goodbye Goodluck u definitely welcome badluck to yourself more wish.
Rilwon:
Good
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
chanGEJ. We need chanGEJ. I join apc people to say chanGEJ abi? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Isinimibo: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Isinimibo:
Rilwon:
Good
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by calaway: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
frankyychiji:
The image is not very clear. If real, the jos people were only jostling to see the face of the LEADER of"Fulani herdsmen " tormenting their lives!

#teamfailbuhari

ON POINT

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
caukerzee:
Asin eh. These people don't know.
I tell you my brother. Many nairalanders no know wetin dey happen for j-town(or some stated sef). Na to de run their mouth. Anyway many of them are paid by apshit so I would not be suprised sha abi?

2 Likes

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by udemzyudex(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
midolian:
Power of the whirlwind of change...its everywhere
what type of Change bro?.
una just dey shout change change Change anyhow.. una be chameleon?

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Misogynist2014(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Rilwon:
Good
cheesy
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
@caukerzee you be josite? I dey hail o. Jos na my second town. Many people no know say na we wey dem born for north na we sabi politics pass as na we know this boko guys pass and their ambition abi?

2 Likes

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by olaboy001(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Isinimibo:
Lol, we are waiting for something better...
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
udemzyudex:
We need chanGEJ. I say again we need chanGEJ

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
I do hope the mammoth crowd will really come out and vote en mass on the D day.

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by midolian(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
udemzyudex:
I ll give you the answer on d 14th of feBUHARI.....*winx*

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by BrightDeGea(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lilaex:
4 ur fadas hauz
e pain am
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by AbewelaRoyal: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jos people are wiser now. GEJ, due to his own selfish end, inflicted grievous sufferings on them.I don't think Jos people will ever forgive Jonathan who used and dumped them.

3 Likes

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by udemzyudex(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
midolian:
I ll give you the answer on d 14th of feBUHARI.....*winx*
you mean failBUHARI grin

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by udemzyudex(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
sbaks:

We need chanGEJ. I say again we need chanGEJ
your name no make sense,same with your post..
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by BrightDeGea(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
udemzyudex:

you mean failBUHARI grin
GEJ is the one true chosen failure

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by isahsalee: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
GMB haters, Pele, no ves. GEJ time is over.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by bennae101(f): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
The fact remains that gej is gonna rig the election and come back again,they can't spoil his government and come in pretence God won't allow that,no way that old man is gonna cry,he won't smell aso rock and God is gonna put him where he belongs its gej's destiny to bring back out lost glory not some sought of old man thirsty for blood using an innocent pastor to achiEve his aim,shame on him once more cos he won't smell that sit.
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
AbewelaRoyal:
Jos people are wiser now. GEJ, due to his own selfish end, inflicted grievous sufferings on them.I don't think Jos people will ever forgive Jonathan who used and dumped them.
See wetin this one dey talk? You wey just stalk up for for where u de?? wetin you wan even talk sef abi?. This is in northern jos where him people plenty pass (hausas)abi? Nothing for failbuhari. josites wey know? Their own hatred for hausas pass my own sef abi?. Josites are one of the wisest set of Nigerians IMO

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by adedayourt(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
falconey:
My phone no get zoom ooo....1st to comment!!!!! After 2years on nairaland....shout out to politics and education MODs who never forward my threads to frontpage......I remain humble, I remain a nairalander!!!

Congrat bro!!

See seun fr ur cheque grin

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ain't no clueless klepto dare stop huricane GMB! #change2015 is inevitable!
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
udemzyudex:

your name no make sense,same with your post..
We need chanGEJ meaning GEJ is the change or don't you get it? What is the difference between transformation and Change? GEJ is the change we need in Nigeria and no one else abi? . You don code now abi?

1 Like

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by lisimmo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll:

How would you rate Jonathan-led administration in war against corruption?

Result so far
Woeful:66.7%
Bad: 33.3%
Fair:0%
Good:0%
Excellent:0%

See pics

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote.

Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by usibengate(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign by yuemai(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
chelseabmw:
If they like, they should climb bamboo tree, I don't care

GEJ Till 2019
lol...bros, u care die, e dey pain you...SAI BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.