Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (37325 Views)

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
chrisviral:

shocked shocked

Tell us where that pics was taken?
Liar!

What pix?

The OP's pix was taken in front of the stadium, between ecobank and Airtel office, which is close to zenith bank.

I don't need you to believe, I'm not even supporting anybody so why should I lie?
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
danaiks:
Paid supporters!!...No reasonable human being will think about voting for GEJ come February.
We want Buhari!!

It is only ureasonable person that will see other people exercising their rights to chose their preferred leader as "unreasonable." Leave your opinion to yourself. With this your comment, it implies that the crowd at GMB rallies are also hired. It is the bitterness stance of your like that aims to pull the country apart. God's will shall prevail.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
meforyou1:
and u think all buhari's crowds have been people that left the work they should do and went there on their own volution? U must be a political greehorn

I don't know about buhari's camp, this is the only rally I have been to, not even as a supporter, but an observer.
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Forwetinnah: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]Is this a rally or street parade?

Many of the supporters of GEJ have one thing in common. They are shameless LIARS. THEY ARE INDEBTED TO ME. AND UNTIL THEY PAY THEIR DEBTS, THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF ANY RESPECT OR SUPPORT.[/size]

Booohooo-riii has FAILED

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by MORNDEW(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
chrisviral:

Same way I wonder why any sane Human will support an extremist -Boko people.
can u point to a place where Buhari is linked with bokoharam, did i refer to GEJ with religious coloration? Many of u are not better than some of the roadside touts in our neighbourhood.
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by robosky02(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
WHO IS YOUR VAL :

GEJMYVAL

14 FEB

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
We havn't forgotten the $20billion that jonathan embezzled. He should bring back the money ooo. Barawo.
BTW #saibuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by addey44: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
That's right. only sponsored crowd carry placards. Spontaneous crowd will not!
bosco07:
I see nofin bt banners here oooooo
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Greatken007(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Everyone who participated in 2011 election in Imo state knew that every party teamed up to vote for GEJ... Same will repeat itself .... D crowed alone at d Onitsha head bridge this morning b4 d arrival of GEJ at Onitsha was astonishing .... GEJ might nt av being d Igbo choice bt for d fact that Buhari is not an option

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by WaliyinAllah(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
kingseric22:
Gej all the way
Or good luck on his way ba
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by udokpuenyi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
I hated everything about GEJ govermnent right from that day he pardoned Alamasieye (hope I got it name right) over a serious crime againt the helpless citizens of Bayelsa, I was eagerly waiting for APC to bring on board an articulated and well grounded personality as their presidential flagbearer, I was disappointed and fustrated when APC chosed among every other person, General Buhari as their flagbearer, I reliased Nigerian is not ready for true change yet. Hence I have decided to lock up my voter's card till 2019, God willing, Nigeria may have a patriot and true democrats as their leader not those who are ready to feed on the carcass of a common man to satisfy their political hunger

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by ogawa: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Owerri pple are not loyal @all. .the same crowd that came out for buhari's campaign are the same pple hia too
Wish there is a face recognition software to fish them out grin
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by M4gunners: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
MORNDEW:

Do you know what they call love? Daily i wonder how a man like Buhari controls such cult followership. I love Buhari so much nd am a southerner. How about that.
Even a Ghanaian can claim to be a southerner too . I'm only interested in people who don't use violence to achieve their aim eg GEJ not GMB.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by aspirebig: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
APC (ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS) has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1)Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2)Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3)George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4)Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5)Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6)Audu Ogbe – 2 years National Chairman of the PDP. 7)Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP. coolChris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9)Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10)El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE Chairman under PDP. 11)Tambuwal-3years as Speaker House of Reps under PDP; and to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clear that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by force :- ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by dvee2: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
gunnersjohn:
***MIDDLE BELTIANS WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER***

I was pondering on the states that comprise middle belt Nigeria and how can they be just bench-warmers and aliens in the issues that concern our their nation. I also Imagined how they can be fugitives and slaves in their own country, all in the claim of being northerners.

I quickly went for a Nigerian map in an
effort to trace out the Middle Belt
territory from the North. I was shocked
to find out that the Middle belt comprised of Benue, Plateau, Parts of Bauchi, Taraba, Adamawa, Niger, Kogi, and southern parts of Kebbi, Kaduna and Borno states.

After a long, stormy relationship between the Hausa/Fulani – and other tribal groupings in the North, the marriage appears critically wounded as both battle ahead of 2015 presidential/general elections.

My curiosity on the national interest made me contact the well meanings in the region, where I discovered that, Middle Belt people say they have been unfairly treated by the Hausa/Fulani, used and dumped as second rate citizens when it comes to matters of national security, welfare, politics, economics even in social relationships such as marriages.

They also sees the unprecedented killings of non- Muslims in places of worship by Islamists in the North, and incessant raids on their communities by alleged Fulani herdsmen as some kind of retaliation against them for voting, almost in one
bloc, for President Jonathan Goodluck, in 2011.

The Middle Belt points to the lopsidedness in the number of political appointments, jobs at the state and federal levels, in favour of Hausa-Fulani, despite what they described as their bigger contributions to the development of the region.

Also, the Middle Belt Forum rejected the idea of “one North”, saying it was a ruse used by the Hausa /Fulani to appropriate power and resources to itself, accommodating a few of its apologists from the Middle Belt.

They spokr further that, the core North sees the pronouncements as the whimpering of a spoilt baby. Some thinkers
of the Hausa/Fulani, who consider themselves as in a clear majority, see the Muslim North as having conceded too much to its minority, which has chosen to maintain a Middle Belt identity.

It is high time Middle Beltian araise against this molestation, frustration and being slaves and beggers to what belongs to us all. How long would you continue to be suffering and smiling in the face of surplus of our National cake. No wonder the region is lacking in so many developmental areas, be it physical and human developments.

Goodluck Jonathan came from minority region like yours, that is why he is facing these gross governmental molestations in various forms in the hands of the so called born to rule hausa fulanis.

Work with and support Goodluck Jonathan 2015 presidential project, so that your turn can come-up in the year 2019. We all own Nigeria, hausa-fulani have been in the presidency since the inception of Independence and before, Yoruba have been there, Niger Delta is doing now and when will your turn comes, we all know the contribution of Gen. Yakubu Gowon in uniting Nigeria with NYSC scheme and lots more.

Middle Beltians raise up from your slumber and work with GOODLUCK JONATHAN to be re-elected as president, 2015.

Say no Buhari !

It won't work this time my friend, just give it up already. Stoking hatred and ethnic sentiment is the hallmark of your pay master, it won't work this time
Join the movement, #change
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Chillypelly(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
We Imolites will never vote the twin Jiha.dists Muhammad Buhari and Abdul-Rochas Okorocha. The worst of GEJ dwarfs 10 times over of Buhari's best. We can never be cowed, hoodwinked or cajoled.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Kenai: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
M4gunners:
Now tell me! did you see anyone on top of high tension like the other thread of Lafia? This is the real nigeria who are civilised unlike people who don't want western education. Gej till Abökis start to reason well.

Hahahahahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Nicepoker(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Adminisher:
It was a scanty crowd. I watched it in TV.
u watched in tv or u viewed it on tv. Am sure ur certificate is with the military too. Agbaya.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Numismatic(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Why is that Apc supporters always believe PDP rallies are full of paid supporters?? And Apc no dey do such?? The crowd in owerri was so overwhelming that there was spill overs in the streets.. For Petes sake, Imo lites are voting Apc for governorship and PDP for Presidential. Chikena... Apc! Change.. PDP.. Continuity.. grin
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
youngjulious:
Johnatan will still win wen was the last time in nigeria in democrat government dat the unseat the curent president all dis buhari na wash wen de finish de go pay dem GMB

Win wetin ? This is 2015 ! Everywhere you go,the new album in town now is Buhari and the title is 'change'! Grab your copy now!
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by silenthor1: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
PervRocker:
Sai Buhari!!
who is buhari?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by chrisviral(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
MORNDEW:

can u point to a place where Buhari is linked with bokoharam, did i refer to GEJ with religious coloration? Many of u are not better than some of the roadside touts in our neighbourhood.

Can you point exactly how my statement said he is Boko Haram... I only gave an example of another set of extremist!
Many of you are not better than the almajiris, the illiterates we have in this country!
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
How does this stop me from voting BUHARI

It's
SAI BUHARI
FEBUHARI 2015..........
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by eaglechild: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
OAM4J:
Really overwhelming crowd grin. I only see placards from a small crowd on a street.

Is this really comparable to the crowd Rochas pulled at Owerri stadium for Buhari?
embarassed embarassed

These peeps look disturbingly skinny.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by discusant: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
mekadinho:
I DON'T WANT MY SIS TO DIE IN DA KITCHEN LOL, SO GEJ TILL A WOMAN BECOMES SULTAN OF SOKOTO.
till Buhari understands that women are not made for harem and purda only.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by PervRocker: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
silenthor1:
who is buhari?
Nigeria's president from may 29th.
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Johnsinia(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
danaiks:
Paid supporters!!...No reasonable human being will think about voting for GEJ come February.
We want Buhari!!
so u r the reasonable baboon!!!
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by annurhaske(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is not crowd, I can see spaces everywhere,
#CHANGE2015, Is all we nigerians need.
Jonathan failed already.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by SailorXY: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Youngzedd:
The problem I have with my people (Igbos) is that 70% of them have no reason to vote for GEJ.

They haven't sit down and calculate what is going on in this country. They are the ones that watch only NTA news and local stations where they are been brainwashed.

The survey, I took in the South East last year December showed me that majority Of Igbos knows nothing about what is happening.

The name "Ebele" is confusing them.

How I wish they can see beyond before 14 February.
you have been seen, Mr. Enlightened. Now, run along!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by princeisoDeLaw(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
danaiks:
We want Buhari!!
stopsaying trash am reseanable and rational nt like terorist of ur type dat promote killing nigeria by voting d old fool dat is despirate for power. GEJ till obasanjo turn finest in nigeria and buhari a pastor

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by 1025: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
i think this is his second time in imo state with no single project commissioned in the state yet mumus are celebrating him. what will happen if he visits states where he has projects?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliyu Giwa Celebrates His Birthday With A Customized Cake - Pics / Garba Shehu Tweets On Zahra Buhari's Wedding. Nigerians React / Reno Omokri Joins #10YearsChallenge, Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.