Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,266 members, 7,867,706 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today (37358 Views)

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ will loose in every state in the South East...so I am sitting here in Anambra laughing my arse off at the attempts by GEJ online hooligans to create propaganda aimed at swaying the neutrals over to their side
..but it's not working is it??

Febuhari for change
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by kaywiluv(f): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
ma pleasure dear..

Btw, have you modified it?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by kingstylo01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
kaywiluv:

Yes
alright dear. Nairaland is sensitive to some words which made those words to be censored.

Btw, happy sunday
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by okpurukata(f): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Edigrows:
Pls I want to know... who is Rocha's supporting... Good luck or Buhari

He has subtly told his supporters to vote GEJ. Have you ever seen him insult Jonathan? Unlike our loud mouthed Amaechi.
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by godwinkessi: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abagworo:

The uniforms gave out the fakeness of the little crowd. The crowd at Buhari's campaign far outnumbers this scanty crowd. Finally Owerri was locked down from all angles by security men and the streets were empty.

The pictures I posted was taken before Jonathan came to owerri, he was on his way to owerri when I took those pictures
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by godwinkessi: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abagworo:

The uniforms gave out the fakeness of the little crowd. The crowd at Buhari's campaign far outnumbers this scanty crowd. Finally Owerri was locked down from all angles by security men and the streets were empty.

The pictures I posted was taken before Jonathan came to owerri, he was on his way to owerri when I took those pictures. Their was no chance for more pictures when he arrived
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by godwinkessi: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
kolaaderin:

Are people noticing Gej has not been using stadiums mostly for his campaign, it would have exposed him not having much followers. Various locations within the cities would make the crowd look a lot much.

https://www.nairaland.com/2099535/jonathans-massive-campaign-rally-onitsha

Check the link^^^

I'm not a political bigot but recently I just fell in love with GEJ
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by kaywiluv(f): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
alright dear. Nairaland is sensitive to some words which made those words to be censored.

Btw, happy sunday

I know but neva expect d word to be censored.

Same to you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by PStacks(m): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
godwinkessi:
These pictures were taken from the only free available space owerri, the whole roads were all filled with humans...

Yet they say crude oil price has fallen and Jonathan is spending so much to pay people to assemble so as to form crowd. rented crowd..

excess crude oil revenue depleted..

appropraiting money for wrong piorities..

does GEJ Even know his piorities sef? naaaa, i doubt.

i wish naija Goodluck sha,

a country as big as nigeria deserves more than luck. EITHER Goodluck or Bad luck. she deserves Good governance and not Goodluck.
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Abagworo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
godwinkessi:

The pictures I posted was taken before Jonathan came to owerri, he was on his way to owerri when I took those pictures. Their was no chance for more pictures when he arrived

Boycotting PDP Rally
The Rochas Campaign Organization (RCO) sincerely wants to thank
immensely the patriotic citizens of the State especially of the
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, extraction for heavily boycotting
the party’s rally last Saturday in Owerri. It was a good
development that Imo people mostly the PDP members expected
to be at the rally stayed away because the party has shown that it
has nothing to offer to Imo people.
We want to also appreciate leaders of the party especially Senator
Ifeanyi Ararume, former Governor of the State, Chief Ikedi Ohakim,
Chief Arthur Nzeribe and a host of other leaders of the party who
also stayed away from the poorly attended rally.
From all indications, Imo people, irrespective of their political
affiliations appear more united now to tame the deceit of the PDP
and must have also decided to call a spade a spade by resisting, in
any way they can, further let-down by the PDP, otherwise there
would not have been any other reason why only half of the
stadium was occupied by guests in a rally the president of the
country was in attendance.
It was gathered that the majority of those who formed the scanty
crowd at the stadium were the ones imported from Bayelsa and
Abia States, because the buses dispatched to Enugu, Anambra and
Ebonyi States to bring people came back to Owerri empty.
It is also important at this stage to advice the chieftains of the
PDP in the state to drop this lingering mentality of using armed
people to intimidate and harass our people whenever they have
function in the state. They should also stop the provoking practice
of blocking all the major roads in Owerri whenever they also have
any ceremony.
The PDP as a party and its leaders were fond of doing all these
annoying things when they were in power for twelve years. And
one had expected them to drop such practices haven been out of
power for almost four years now. But they are still in the business
of exercising undue bravados associated with power.
The PDP leaders in the State should drop pride and begin to
follow the examples of Governor Rochas Okorocha who had more
than one million Imolites gathering in Owerri, the previous
Monday to celebrate him, yet no road was blocked by armed
security personnel and nobody was harassed and no market was
closed.
We thank Imo people...........
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by godwinkessi: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abagworo:

Boycotting PDP Rally
The Rochas Campaign Organization (RCO) sincerely wants to thank
immensely the patriotic citizens of the State especially of the
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, extraction for heavily boycotting
the party’s rally last Saturday in Owerri. It was a good
development that Imo people mostly the PDP members expected
to be at the rally stayed away because the party has shown that it
has nothing to offer to Imo people.
We want to also appreciate leaders of the party especially Senator
Ifeanyi Ararume, former Governor of the State, Chief Ikedi Ohakim,
Chief Arthur Nzeribe and a host of other leaders of the party who
also stayed away from the poorly attended rally.
From all indications, Imo people, irrespective of their political
affiliations appear more united now to tame the deceit of the PDP
and must have also decided to call a spade a spade by resisting, in
any way they can, further let-down by the PDP, otherwise there
would not have been any other reason why only half of the
stadium was occupied by guests in a rally the president of the
country was in attendance.
It was gathered that the majority of those who formed the scanty
crowd at the stadium were the ones imported from Bayelsa and
Abia States, because the buses dispatched to Enugu, Anambra and
Ebonyi States to bring people came back to Owerri empty.
It is also important at this stage to advice the chieftains of the
PDP in the state to drop this lingering mentality of using armed
people to intimidate and harass our people whenever they have
function in the state. They should also stop the provoking practice
of blocking all the major roads in Owerri whenever they also have
any ceremony.
The PDP as a party and its leaders were fond of doing all these
annoying things when they were in power for twelve years. And
one had expected them to drop such practices haven been out of
power for almost four years now. But they are still in the business
of exercising undue bravados associated with power.
The PDP leaders in the State should drop pride and begin to
follow the examples of Governor Rochas Okorocha who had more
than one million Imolites gathering in Owerri, the previous
Monday to celebrate him, yet no road was blocked by armed
security personnel and nobody was harassed and no market was
closed.
We thank Imo people...........

Plz u shouldn't have tagged me cos GEJ GMB or rochas is not even my father. If u are writing all this lies cos u are bittered, then u aren't a Nigerian. The people that came out were full time IMOlites and trust me, no IMOlite will vote APC for presidency.

I pray Allah to make this election to be peaceful one...
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by mzPtgemini: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
mekadinho:
I DON'T WANT MY SIS TO DIE IN DA KITCHEN LOL, SO GEJ TILL A WOMAN BECOMES SULTAN OF SOKOTO.

undecided would u rather she died at an interview Am sure you wouldn't!!
Whatever happened to that immigration job scandal, the money collected from applicants and the people involved. I stand for change, GEJ has had six years of hunger and blood shed, so why give him an extra 4
Let others be given a chance to take us somewhere!
Vote right!
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by dannie04: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Youngzedd:
The problem I have with my people (Igbos) is that 70% of them have no reason to vote for GEJ.

They haven't sit down and calculate what is going on in this country. They are the ones that watch only NTA news and local stations where they are been brainwashed.

The survey, I took in the South East last year December showed me that majority Of Igbos knows nothing about what is happening.

The name "Ebele" is confusing them.
How I wish they can see beyond before 14 February.

Did you care to think about the followers of Buhari in the north? Will they kill for a southerner like they do for Buhari?
When someone from the SS/SE supports GEJ una go say na tribalism but when Buhari gather votes from people wey no Sabi anything about value of the life of humans una go say na love.
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by tomakint: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2015
danaiks:
Paid supporters!!...No reasonable human being will think about voting for GEJ come February.
We want Buhari!!
.....and you are a reasonable human being for supporting a man who has no blueprint for Nigeria order than 'I will pait kwarrofshun if I am poted into fawa' without stating how undecided or a party whose ex-officios are predominantly Muslims and whose National Leader is a bloody thief.....you go cry!
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by tomakint: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2015
lestat:
GEJ will loose in every state in the South East...so I am sitting here in Anambra laughing my arse off at the attempts by GEJ online hooligans to create propaganda aimed at swaying the neutrals over to their side
..but it's not working is it??

Febuhari for change
Loose? grin grin no he is not a 'nut' so he won't loose grin grin my Jonathan is winning hands down!
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by mzPtgemini: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
I really don't understand the rationale behind the actions of those still campaigning for GEJ , the last four the only growth we have heard of are those written in paper, no evident economic growth, people are dying , wallowing in abject poverty and u still don't crave a change, I just wonder
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
tomakint:

Loose? grin grin no he is not a 'nut' so he won't loose grin grin my Jonathan is winning hands down!

Nice one bro grin I should have seen that,lol. Well GEJ will lose woefully too bruv
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by tomakint: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
lestat:

Nice one bro grin I should have seen that,lol. Well GEJ will lose woefully too bruv
Nah scratch that bruv grin grin just a slight dig nothing much! As for the outcome of the election, Jonathan is winning hands down - you can quote me!
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
tomakint:

Nah scratch that bruv grin grin just a slight dig nothing much! As for the outcome of the election, Jonathan is winning hands down - you can quote me!
Come on bruv, go outside and take a deep breadth do you know what that smell is? It's ed change..
This is time for us and future generations to have a country we can be proud of, a country where the law works, where some business tycoon can't dictate if we have working refineries, power stations, cheap cement or food prices.
This is time for Buhari to Save Nigeria bruv.
Okay it's a bet between us, The looser gets to buy the winner 3 bottles of Heineken do you agree?
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by simdam500(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
the best will win!
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by DukeNija(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=udokpuenyi post=29886353]

Pls, is that your training venue still available? pls pm me if it is, tanks. I saw it on an old thread.
Re: Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today by godwinkessi: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2015
PStacks:

Yet they say crude oil price has fallen and Jonathan is spending so much to pay people to assemble so as to form crowd. rented crowd..

excess crude oil revenue depleted..

appropraiting money for wrong piorities..

does GEJ Even know his piorities sef? naaaa, i doubt.

i wish naija Goodluck sha,

a country as big as nigeria deserves more than luck. EITHER Goodluck or Bad luck. she deserves Good governance and not Goodluck.

I'm sorry this is coming now. But where did Buhari get the money he paid his supporters with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal / Amosun Ordered Removal Of Dapo Abiodun's Posters (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.