Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant (21899 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death / Help Seun - Kidney Patient Stuck In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thank God for your life. I lost two cousins to kidney failures last year
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by LadyX(f): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
collins123:
OP, I have a history of flank pains, and very recently (since a week ago) I have been having a recurrent headache and my urine production is noticeably low even after I consume enough water.

I am really worried.

Please go for check-up as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by kevotek1000(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Surely the strength of man can't save. God will continue to do that which make him God your life. More healthy grace and Longevity.
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by electropiz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
sad
This Dr chester ur English sucks , he may not be familiar with medical terms, go die in silence, if @ all ure a doctor then u are a foolish 1 sad angry

CHESTER48:
[colo r=#990000]You are a typical liar.you can lie to non medical or medical doctors who might not have time to read this.But i am reading it,and i have time now to tell you how bad you are in lien.You suffered off and was in stroke.which stroke did the doctor tell you you were in?because it is only one stroke which can be treated at the hospital so.was it "ISCHEMIC stroke" OR " Hemorrhagic STROKE"Which one and be clear.another thing,High blood pressure is not anemia.But Since both high blood pressure and anemia directly relate to kidney function they often come in pairs.example..High blood pressure damages healthy kidneys. Healthy kidneys produce the hormone that regulates red blood cell production. So, if kidneys damaged by high blood pressure aren't producing the red blood cell hormone, anemia is the result.Work on your English it bad..just know you have a medical tycoon or whatever i don't want to brag okay.nut know it my work though.check ma profile and location never lies..[/color]

1 Like

Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by donodion(m): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Op...I am happy for you.please stick to your medications as much as possible.
This is also an eye opener.I believe our capable medical practitioners could succesfully handle this type of operations and transplant,with proper support and empowerment.

Anyone working with any of the "hopeful"political office contender need to press home the demand of improving the health care system drastically in Nigeria.

If all the "rulers" in Nigeria would give care and show concern towards improving the standard of healthcre services,and also improve on tackling environmental issues which grossly contributes to the spread of communicable diseases, Nigerias standard of living will no doubt improve.

Thanks to the Almighty God,who blesse mankind with knowledge of medicine,science and technology.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
CHESTER48:
You are a typical liar.you can lie to non-medical or medical doctors who might not have time to read this.But i am reading it,and i have time now to tell you how bad you are in lien.You suffered off and was in stroke.which stroke did the doctor tell you that you were in?because it is only one stroke which can be treated at the hospital so.was it "ISCHEMIC stroke" OR " Hemorrhagic STROKE"Which one and be clear.another thing,High blood pressure is not anemia.But Since both high blood pressure and anemia directly relate to kidney function they often come in pairs.example..High blood pressure damages healthy kidneys. Healthy kidneys produce the hormone that regulates red blood cell production. So, if kidneys damaged by high blood pressure aren't producing the red blood cell hormone, anemia is the result.Work on your English it bad..just know you have a medical tycoon or whatever i don't want to brag okay.just know it's my work though.check ma profile"location never lies".

Who is this uncircumcised philistine?

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by Nickymezor(f): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wow, our Lord is gud n may his name be glorified foreva more... OP, i wish u more healthier years ahead.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by okirewaju(f): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wow, congrats OP

Keep living healthy!

Mother's are priceless

1 Like

Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by soulglo: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
CHESTER48:
Now this is serious.i don't give a shit on whom-soever calls me names in here.who ever insults my personality.y'all have your mouth and lips to say whatever you wanna say.it's your mouth and your life..All the same the ones who really said my English is bad should actually list the bad English and give me the correct word's for it.you're a fool to think i am a waste of time.I don't have time to come typing and exchanging stupid word's with you all.It is uncalled for and i am not a kid.so i let it pass and pretend i was never in this post at all.."CUN'TS"I hear you

You need to go back and read your first post. PLEASE. You started off by calling the OP a liar. Nothing you posted actually made sense. Why does he have to state the medical term or say the exact type of stroke he had. He never said high blood pressure was Anemia so you definitely misread that. As for telling him to work on his English..... please, like I said, go back and read your original post. As a matter of fact, all your posts. Take the advise of the person who said you sound arrogant and uneducated. Use it as an opportunity to improve yourself. Sometimes when people outside your circle of usuals point things out to you, it might be time to sit back and check yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by smallpeepee: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
CHESTER48:
You are a typical liar.you can lie to non-medical or medical doctors who might not have time to read this.But i am reading it,and i have time now to tell you how bad you are in lien.You suffered off and was in stroke.which stroke did the doctor tell you that you were in?because it is only one stroke which can be treated at the hospital so.was it "ISCHEMIC stroke" OR " Hemorrhagic STROKE"Which one and be clear.another thing,High blood pressure is not anemia.But Since both high blood pressure and anemia directly relate to kidney function they often come in pairs.example..High blood pressure damages healthy kidneys. Healthy kidneys produce the hormone that regulates red blood cell production. So, if kidneys damaged by high blood pressure aren't producing the red blood cell hormone, anemia is the result.Work on your English it bad..just know you have a medical tycoon or whatever i don't want to brag okay.just know it's my work though.check ma profile"location never lies".

Abortion Doctor!
Clap 4 yourself

1 Like

Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by 1miccza: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Op thank God for your life and thanks for this wonderful information and advice... Na to begin drink water like geepee tank ooo,hope say old man no go piss for bed oo
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by PrinxPeera(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thank God for ur life.
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by simdam500(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
noblealuu: What the Lord has done for you shall be permanent in Jesus Name! You will live a fulfilled life!!
amen. Lol. You sounded like those that assist people to give testimony in church... Lol
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by jjj37: 2:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Very Inspiring and important message.. God will continue to keep you!
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by noblealuu: 6:00am On Jan 29, 2015
simdam500:
amen. Lol. You sounded like those that assist people to give testimony in church... Lol
Hahahaha am jst hpy 4 d guys resucitation
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by unilagfreshest(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Something must kill a man abeg.
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Thank God for your health o. Guys who smoke and drink alcohol like fish i hope y'all are reading this. Change your lifestyles o.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
THANK GOD
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
THANK GOD!
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by Dsparker(f): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Thank God for your life. thanks for sharing
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by 1k001(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
9jatatafo:

Thanks nora544, I agree with you about how some people visit their pastors or alfas or baba lawo when they are sick. Not that I don't believe in God miraculous works but the doctors are there to save our lives. I give you a billion likes because in Nigeria today, it billion we always hear of in the news. Hahahahaha

Spot on about superstitions, funny thread on same issue here: https://www.nairaland.com/2171605/5-nigerian-superstitions-beliefs-kill#31162611
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by wellahealth: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Parasitic:
I wrote this as a piece of advice. Kidney failure is rampant this days, its a no respecter of humans, coz it affects both toddler, teens, adults, man, woman, rich or poor. Mostly its are a result of uncontrolled hypertension n diabetes. Its important for everyone to go for medical checkup occssionally. Most times its undetectable until the person is down by then its too late. Its a very costly illness to manage. Infact without cash its a death sentence. So my brothers and sisters let us moderate what unhealthy foods we consume. I was having a sober reflection after series of cases I see today. I am living today is by Gods grace. Thank God for medical advances too.

Thank God for your life! Thank you also for sharing your story. Not many brave enough. would love to work together to spread awareness particularly as this month is kidney month. please email us at contact [at] wellahealth [dot] com
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by Parasitic(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
wellahealth:

Thank God for your life! Thank you also for sharing your story. Not many brave enough. would love to work together to spread awareness particularly as this month is kidney month. please email us at contact [at] wellahealth [dot] com
what should be the subject of my email.
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by wellahealth: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2015
We would like to get to know you, hear your story and work together to improve kidney disease care in Nigeria. Please email.
Re: I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant by omoharry(f): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
I pass out a cloudy urine twice two month ago and became paranoid about the state of my kidney.I quickly went to a Military Hospital in Ikoyi for Urinalysis..finally every thing came out fine after showing to my doctor..it only cost me 2000 naira. So naira-landers..i think every one should try and do this test at least once in two years for a proper update about your kidney.
Congratulations op, not every one had this opportunity to survive kidney problem...we lost our dear CHAZE B to this same kidney wahala...even after his wife donated and everything was done in India..he still died... so money or no money survival is Gods grace after kidney transplant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Recovers From COVID-19 / Things Bitter Leaf Can Do. / 443 New COVID-19 Cases, 207 Discharged And 6 Deaths On August 7 - (3903 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.