Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Clash Of Clans For Those That Play - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clash Of Clans For Those That Play (5800 Views)

Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here / Clash Of Clans Unlimited Gems, Gold And Elixir! No Ban! Now With Pvp! / Clash Of Clans Universal Unlimited Mod V7.65 APK – Download For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by BABAAGBALABA: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
man chilling in NN3
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
febbymi:
No wonder crew9 didn't allow u join, thus u rushed ur TH upgrade.

If I had joined that crew, my trophy count would have placed me 4th.

But it's all good, I am rebuilding fast
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
micynute94:
Also an avid player of CofC
Though i never reach those levels which u guys r talking about...
Still @ Town Hall 5 or 6. sha... Trying to max out my defense, offense n every other thing " maxable " before moving to the next town hall.

Best advice.

Now I am in maxing mode. Trying to get my elixir and gold mines up to level 12 which is the max.. Then max out all my archer towers, canons, spell factory, bombs and traps, walls and troops..

This is gonna take me months to achieve

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
MadCow1:

grin

You can say that again bro. grin

I love strategy games. Command and Conquer Generals, Age of Empire and the likes. Then I kept seeing the ad for this game on TV and just had to check it out and my God was it interesting.

However, the developers have made the game so tedious, that for you to rise to the highest point where you can now start to enjoy the game fully, you either patiently wait for years, or pay your way to the top. grin

I am currently in read for Clash of Clans... grin The accursed game is so darn addictive that I have finally used up my 25 gig Internet data plan for the first time since I bought it. grin

i had no idea it uses that much data. Now my data finishing so quickly makes more sense
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by namelesss: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Rawdeal:

i had no idea it uses that much data. Now my data finishing so quickly makes more sense

MadCow1:

grin

You can say that again bro. grin

I love strategy games. Command and Conquer Generals, Age of Empire and the likes. Then I kept seeing the ad for this game on TV and just had to check it out and my God was it interesting.

However, the developers have made the game so tedious, that for you to rise to the highest point where you can now start to enjoy the game fully, you either patiently wait for years, or pay your way to the top. grin

I am currently in read for Clash of Clans... grin The accursed game is so darn addictive that I have finally used up my 25 gig Internet data plan for the first time since I bought it. grin

Nooo COC doesn't use that much data naw... i had to calculate the whole thing. i buy data because of the game. i cant do without playing the stupid game... are u guys in a clan

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
namelesss:

Nooo COC doesn't use that much data naw... i had to calculate the whole thing. i buy data because of the game. i cant do without playing the stupid game... are u guys in a clan

I'm in Naija Creed. We're not so chatty which i like, go to war 2ce a week. I just leveled to th6. Stop by if you need a Nigerian clan. Been to a few other Nigerian clans too
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by micynute94(m): 3:26am On Feb 25, 2015
Rawdeal:

I'm in Naija Creed. We're not so chatty which i like, go to war 2ce a week. I just leveled to th6. Stop by if you need a Nigerian clan. Been to a few other Nigerian clans too

We check u guys out lera... D clan i joined na rubbish.. To delete myself sef na like punishment.. Waiting till i join a better clan sha...
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by micynute94(m): 3:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by micynute94(m): 3:30am On Feb 25, 2015
namelesss:

Yeahh, d@s true.... On average i use roughly 40MB on a day when am actively engaging in farming or doing other things for close to 6 hours or more. While on a some days, i use roughly less than 10mb if am just checking up on buildings n development progress. D game z truly addictive... Hian!! grin
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by namelesss: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rawdeal:

lol yea thats true. I am the leader in my clan now, currently having 10 members that participate fully in wars... ive maxed out everything in level 7, now am upgrading my TH to 8... My clan goes to war all the time, we all enjoy the loot.

And with the new update yesterday, i believe more pple will engage in wars for the bonuses....
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by micynute94(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
namelesss:

lol yea thats true. I am the leader in my clan now, currently having 10 members that participate fully in wars... ive maxed out everything in level 7, now am upgrading my TH to 8... My clan goes to war all the time, we all enjoy the loot.

And with the new update yesterday, i believe more pple will engage in wars for the bonuses....

Ehn..... Can u tell me d name of the clan.... Wan join u
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by girl4rmspace(f): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Peppul:
Been trying to join a local clan, like the a naira clan.. But haven't found. Those whites r crazy, once u can't win a battle in clan battle they kick u out
lol rili? Were u kicked out?
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by girl4rmspace(f): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
MadCow1:
I tried joining 2 Nigerian clans; Naija Crew9 Wars and Naija Naija clan and was declined..

Fhucking pricks they are..

I wish I knew how to wage war against specific clans, I would have targeted both those clans and wiped them out.. angry

lolzzz....dis got me laughing hard
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
namelesss:

What's the name of ur clan will like to join ur clan.am on TH8.
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by namelesss: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
sidwell:

What's the name of ur clan will like to join ur clan.am on TH8.

micynute94:

Ehn..... Can u tell me d name of the clan.... Wan join u

the name is NaijaHealers, we have won 20 wars so far... if you are active we'd love to have you there

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by jjwilliams(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
yemaldo:
Just finished town hall 10 now am building d ultimate weapon, inferno tower

Your gold and elixir storage, do they autofill themselves or do u manually have to collect the products from d mine?
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
ive been to NaijaHealers on another ipad. Can't remember why i left tho
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 26, 2015
I can't make in app purchases on CoC. Its saying playstore needs to be updated which I've done but d prob is still there
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Hi,My name Is Prince and I Own A Clan Called 〽️The Crew..If you wanna Join,Please Feel free.No one will kick you..We are Looking for Members Just to Donate and Talk to as well.You can Opt out of war..
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by GeeCee(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
febbymi /teewhy, are u still with naija starz? How is dat side?
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by flowjoe: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Anyone play clash of kings here
If u tried it u'll know this C.O.C is crap cool
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by tbarrister(m): 2:33am On Jul 30, 2015
flowjoe:
Anyone play clash of kings here
If u tried it u'll know this C.O.C is crap cool
,,,,,,I'm an addicted clash of kings player, what kingdom are you in........ trying to create an African alliance
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by darejeg2002(m): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2015
Best and Trusted cheat for CoC

visit xmodgames(dot)com

download the apk, install and mod...you're good to go

features include:
simulating war attacks
visible traps, bombs, teslas
village remains active (for as long as your phone screen is on)
keep/auto searching ( till base with specified amount of resource is found)
find only farmers
etc

I'm a Th9 Ex112 player... just farmed over4.5m each in 2hrs ;-)

NB: ROOTED DROIDS/ JAIL BROKEN IOS ONLY

screenshots of a simulated attack and a normal raid are attached

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by flowjoe: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2015
tbarrister:
,,,,,,I'm an addicted clash of kings player, what kingdom are you in........ trying to create an African alliance
#kingdom517
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Jacko01: 1:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Where is the latest clash of clans thread
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by franksam2009: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Join NAIJA CREW
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by samxylino(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2016
Join Tctab den
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2016
Join Lagos warriors
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Peppul: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Any1 here have an idea how to hack this badass game
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by namelesss: 1:02am On Feb 01, 2016
Peppul:
Any1 here have an idea how to hack this badass game
cheesy you sound like a starter... Once u get used to it u wont think about ceacking the game... By the way there is no way that the game can be cracked becus it always sync with their servers..
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Demlad99(m): 2:10am On Feb 01, 2016
I'm a th8 in a great clan. It's a US clan though but there are people from all over the world there.
We war every time and we kick ass.
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Join us, we war almost everyday! And we've won our last 11 wars.. Help us extend our record #str33t

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Latest Release – Infinix Hot Note 2 (specs And Price) / Just Bought A New Samsung A30 / How Do I Upgrade My Android Firmware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.