Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up (3589 Views)

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Buhari Seeks Senates Confirmation Of Two Supreme Court Justices / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Seeks Emergency Powers To Tackle Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by oksoftmarketing: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2015
Concerns were raised, last night, over the health status of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, following his planned trip to the United States of American towards the end of January.

Buhari is reported to have filled an online application for the United States of America Visa to enable him travel to the country around January 26 for medical scrutiny.

The application for the visa, it was learnt, instantly fueled speculations that Buhari had been weighed down by the strain of the campaigns which he had been undertaking in recent days, thereby requiring urgent medical attention in the foreign land.

His opponents argued that Buhari would not have sought to abandon his campaigns midway and travel abroad for medical attention if his health condition was not dire.

Read more - at http://www.equitasgold.com/forumview.php?u=9

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by nzeadachie: 5:02am On Jan 18, 2015
HMMMMM

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Donmarrius: 5:09am On Jan 18, 2015
Lol,Pa Buhari,your grand children will hate you if they learnt you killed yourself because of political greed.

BTW,you shouldn't die,cos i would love to see you cry again after election

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by wwwkaycom(m): 5:18am On Jan 18, 2015
PDP! PDP!! PDP!!! This campaign of calumny will not prevent Gen Buhari from sending your candidate packing from the villa come FeBuhari 14
You raised the issue of his certificate, that was dispelled, you said he is too old, that didn't fly, you brought fake medical report claiming its from ABUTH, that was disclaimed by ABUTH, you said he collapsed during campaign in Rivers State, Cross River, Bayelsa etc, you were ridiculed with that too, now you brought the issue of travel to US for medical attention, this will be dispelled within minutes from now
These goes to show that GEJ has nothing to show to the electorate as we have been saying, his managers like FFK and co were banking on rumour mongering and propaganda to set the people against him, please look for another thing to say, Buhari is winning this election, GEJ can die if hr like, this change has come to be, Nigeria must be free from these clueless marauders at all cost, PDP must die!

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by temitemi1(m): 5:20am On Jan 18, 2015
This man need to pay a serious attention to his health... GEJ till 2019!!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by omenka(m): 5:23am On Jan 18, 2015
Ok. We have heard. Thanks.

Any other story for us??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by FastShipping: 5:23am On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
oksoftmarketing:
Concerns were raised, last night, over the health status of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, following his planned trip to the United States of American towards the end of January.

Buhari is reported to have filled an online application for the United States of America Visa to enable him travel to the country around January 26 for medical scrutiny.

The application for the visa, it was learnt, instantly fueled speculations that Buhari had been weighed down by the strain of the campaigns which he had been undertaking in recent days, thereby requiring urgent medical attention in the foreign land.

His opponents argued that Buhari would not have sought to abandon his campaigns midway and travel abroad for medical attention if his health condition was not dire.

[/s]Read more - at http://www.equitasgold.com/forumview.php?u=9

Of course there is plan for Buhari to travel to some western countries at the end of this month in order to meet with foreign leaders and investors who have been skeptical about investing in Nigeria due to insecurity. Buhari is going there to assure them that sanity should return once he is sworn in because he is going to be kicking asses of Boko haram from the first day in office.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by FastShipping: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
Donmarrius:
Lol,Pa Buhari,your grand children will hate you if they learnt you killed yourself because of political greed.

BTW,you shouldn't die,cos i would love to see you cry again after election
[/s][s][/s]
Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Splashme: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2015
Eeyaa . .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by FastShipping: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
temitemi1:
This man need to pay a serious attention on his health... GEJ till 2019!!!
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by ellechrystal(f): 5:25am On Jan 18, 2015
How true is this story?
Please wen he becomes president, he should fix our health sector o. So he doesn't need to 'FLY OUT' for medical check ups n attention.
N also fix d educational sector so his grandkids wouldn't need to school abroad. smiley
Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by theV0ice: 5:25am On Jan 18, 2015

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by ellechrystal(f): 5:30am On Jan 18, 2015
theV0ice:
Jonathan too has been going for medical check ups

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/11/president-jonathan-undergoes-medical.html

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/10/09/jonathan-goes-for-medical-check-up-in-aso-villa/

http://www.informationng.com/2014/08/president-jonathan-sick-flown-to-germany-for-urgent-medical-check-up.html

http://www.naij.com/280234-president-jonathan-sick-flown-germany-urgent-medical-treatment.html

If indeed GMB is going for a check up, it's not a crime neither is it a sin
Jumping from one campaign to another isn't easy, shouting up n down, doing things,at that age? Even a 30yrs old man will need medical attention.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by theV0ice: 5:33am On Jan 18, 2015
ellechrystal:

Jumping from one campaign to another isn't easy, shouting up n down, doing things,at that age? Even a 30yrs old man will need medical attention.

Exactly. If truly he's going for a medical check up, it'll simply be for precautionary reasons and i wonder why anybody would want to build political capital out of that

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by obinoral1179(m): 5:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Body is not firewood. Even if you are a 20 year old, you will get stress out from running up and down. God will keep you for me.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Burger01(m): 5:34am On Jan 18, 2015
PDP (Poverty Development Party) just won't give up. Some people gonna have heart seizure over Buhari.

If Buhari is on a wheelchair I will vote for him..

FeBuhari 2015.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by theV0ice: 5:34am On Jan 18, 2015
obinoral1179:
Body is not firewood. Even if you are a 20 year old, you will get stress out from running up and down. God will keep you for me.

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by ThisisBuhari: 5:35am On Jan 18, 2015
@Op, check our APC campaign timetable please. We have international assignment to go round the world in furtherance of our desire to bring positive change to Nigeria. Dont decieve your fellow country men OP. Vote APC, Vote Buhari and Osinbajo. Thank you all.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Lavidah: 5:36am On Jan 18, 2015
Spare us this cock and bull story from that unreliable source of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by saintaustine(m): 5:38am On Jan 18, 2015
And so what, am less concern about his health status, even Jona, cannot boast about his health status. No man on earth is 100% fit health-wise.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Burger01(m): 5:41am On Jan 18, 2015
ellechrystal:
How true is this story?
Please wen he becomes president, he should fix our health sector o. So he doesn't need to 'FLY OUT' for medical check ups n attention.
N also fix d educational sector so his grandkids wouldn't need to school abroad. smiley
Calm down. Buhari will fix all that is fixable. But first, let's vote the clueless PhD thief out of Aso Rock.

I just can't wait for FeBuhari 14th 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by ellechrystal(f): 5:44am On Jan 18, 2015
Burger01:

Calm down. Buhari will fix all that is fixable. But first, let's vote the clueless PhD thief out of Aso Rock.

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Pa Buhari I wish you good health because I am human and can also fall sick , because many who are in your age group are also having health challenges and not because I support your Ambition . So I wish you more years as you walk this earth. However, I will ensure I do all in my little way to ensure you are not voted in as the President of this country because you do not sound capable and convincing enough to rule the Nigeria of this age. GEJ is far better and has performed a hundred times above you and his other predecessors. We are not ready to go backwards, we do need to move forward in this country. People like Tinubu, Ameachi and other corrupt elements singing your praises are not convinced you will perform, but instead looking for your fathom 12million votes from the North. The Truth is APC= ACN, ANPP and CPC and the votes put together in 2011 can not match what GEJ had. Now even if GEJ release extra 3million votes to add to your 12million to make yours 15million and his 18Million, YOU WILL STILL NOT WIN, So wake up, smell the coffee and go take good care of yourself

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Swizdoe(m): 5:47am On Jan 18, 2015
PDP are now bunch of people so desperate for power that they now wish their opponent evil all the time

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Burger01:

Buhari don turn Magician, of course why not, someone who already plan to stabilize world oil price must be a Magician grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by cr7lomo: 6:21am On Jan 18, 2015
Any youth of today that supports Buhari to rule must b sick in the head. This is a guy that ruled b4 I was born and some ignorant dullards are supporting him just because they don't want gej to b re elected.

I don't want gej to b re elected truly , but his the best candidate we've got . A man wit an ordinary waec certificate that is hidden some place wants to rule a nation that exports oil. Nigerians are the ones that bring curses and hardship upon themselves

A man that ended a democratic elected government wants to now come bk as a democrat to rule .

Burahi is just D.O.A , wrongest choice for APC and osibanjo , I Laff because I wonder what that one knows. Tinubu wants to cos havoc and run away , I wonder y the youths of today can't just shine dem eyes and spot when they are being used

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Burger01(m): 6:25am On Jan 18, 2015
Ozin:

Buhari don turn Magician, of course why not, someone who already plan to stabilize world oil price must be a Magician grin grin grin
Still FeBuhari 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by appini: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2015
Only God knows how much Tinubu paid Buhari for all this stress.

Tinubu said APC begged Buhari to contest.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 18, 2015
The second coming of Yar'Adua. Tomorrow Tinubu would be like on the phone: " Buhari, they say you are sick, is it true? Are you sick?". Whatever has a frail 72 yr old got to do with governance in a country like Nigeria? One of the reasons why McCain didn't stand a chance against Obama was cos of his advanced age. The other state in Nigeria in which a septuagenerian is governor is the most backward state in Nigeria. Talk of Ebonyi state.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Mr Buhari if ur sick, come out plainly and tell us so we can wish you well and pray for you. There is no way God would not answer the sincere prayers of millions of Nigerians who want to see you in Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by sleekp1: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2015
This guy is a yar' adua waiting to happen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Visa To America For Medical Check Up by koikoi2(m): 6:42am On Jan 18, 2015
He may as well die in d hospital at US.

Who cares abt him

GEJ til 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Newly Appointed ADC To President Muhammadu Buhari (picture) / Malam Lawal-kazaure Is Buhari’s State-chief-protocol / Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.