Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy (1166 Views)

Types Of Car Carriers Around The World / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy by Zicman: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2015
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,
I need your honest advice on which of these cars should I buy;
Benz C 200/220 or Toyota camry pencil/envelope
I have budget to buy clean one (though tokumbo) but which one should i go for?
Your candid advice ll be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 18, 2015
Zicman:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders,
I need your honest advice on which of these cars should I buy;
Benz C 200/220 or Toyota camry pencil/envelope
I have budget to buy clean one (though tokumbo) but which one should i go for?
Your candid advice ll be appreciated.
Thanks

Toyota Camry is ok, my former boss used this Benz and even when the car still very much ok, he drove the car and used it on regular basis he was still spending money on the car as if it has a major fault, he would drive the car to the office the next thing is for the mechanic to come pick the car return it later and my boss would give me money to go and give the mechanic at the parking lot on regular basis, can you also do this? My brother go for Camry, he was able to do this because his salary was almost half a million, or do u also earn that way, lolzzzzzzzz Camry is okoooo
Re: I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy by ExpressBooking(m): 6:02am On Jan 18, 2015
Both cars are good.
The Mercedes C200/220 will give you more power, speed and balance but parts could be expensive more than the Camry. I will go for the Mercedes
Re: I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 18, 2015
A Benz make sence but they are both different from each other now if ur pocket can do with d maintenance on d Benz go for it if not nah pencil light because it very cheap in maintenance
Re: I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy by shakur4luv(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2015
wheel barrow becos u no go buy fuel

1 Like

Re: I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:21am On Jan 18, 2015
shakur4luv:
wheel barrow becos u no go buy fuel
Re: I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy by nickusoro(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2015
It all depends on the size of your pocket, man. A Mercedes is in a class of its own; expensive in price and management. It's not a bad option if you're capable of maintaining it. The camry on the other hand is a lot much affordable and easier to manage even though I would advise you to go for a Honda, on a second thought, I think you didn't bother putting that into consideration because Honda parts are said to be a bit scarce there in Nigeria... If that's a factor, then going for the camry would be fair enough. Everything boils down to your pocket size. Choose wisely... good luck!
Re: I Need Candid Advice On Choice Of Car To Buy by starlingbawa(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
"Go for the Camry"! End of quote!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mini Cooper? Safe Car! But Kia Rio and Hyundai Accent are death traps! / All-new 2018 VW Polo: Price And Specifications (photos & Video) / Help Is Needed On My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.