Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) (4703 Views)

Abeg Show Me The Way To Deworm Him / OMG! Watch The Way This Animal Is Running Pipe Into Fellow Animal. Chai / July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by TVmhm: 6:47am On Jan 18, 2015
though we have lot of slant black gsd's now a days ....but if u would agree that the straight back gsd was what was first approved by the oldest kennel association the AKC AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB ....before scientist started to mix to create special breeds........I made my research and didn't just post this .....I love all gsd's big or small,thin or fat but shout out to you if u rock the straight back gsd's cheesy

1 Share

Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by Prodeegee(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2015
Everyone with their own perspective of what a gsd shd be...smiley
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by oluomoadebayo: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Working family.

Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by TVmhm: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Prodeegee:
Everyone with their own perspective of what a gsd shd be...smiley
yh...sure....that's jez my perspective.....thanks
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by TVmhm: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:
Working family.
all gsd's are good ....am jus tryung yo correct the notion that "plain black's are not pure gsd's"...... thanks
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by oluomoadebayo: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2015
TVmhm:

all gsd's are good ....am jus tryung yo correct the notion that "plain black's are not pure gsd's"...... thanks

For the fact that black isn't allowed for registration doesn't mean they ain't pure . A lot of pure black GSD are out there and some are working with the police . Pls don't just decide on an article. Get a real life experience by joining groups and asking professionals .
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by TVmhm: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

For the fact that black isn't allowed for registration doesn't mean they ain't pure . A lot of pure black GSD are out there and some are working with the police . Pls don't just decide on an article. Get a real life experience by joining groups and asking professionals .
true talk..

1 Like

Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by arcbay(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2015
I wonder why issues like this still comes up on NL...We've argued this over and over again...Working lines are good no doubt, but it amazes me how an average breeder insists on getting a GSD of a working line and still end up keeping this particular breed confined in cages and kennels...Abeg, na inside cage dogs go dey work? Have you taken time to find out the regular routine of the working breed abroad? And if you haven't, sure you should know the meaning of the word "work"? This has the same meaning as getting a fish as a pet and end up rearing them in a bowl of water instead of an aquarium...

Please let us endeavor to determine our purpose of getting a pet before deciding on a particular breed to buy...CHEERS!!!
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by Prodeegee(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2015
TVmhm:

yh...sure....that's jez my perspective.....thanks

Not even you now...I mean the website that gave the information. somany websites with different perspectives of the GSD.
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by arcbay(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Prodeegee:

Not even you now...I mean the website that gave the information. somany websites with different perspectives of the GSD.

What people haven't realized is that those journals, articles and publications on the internet were written by people like them, people with several intentions and personal reasons for posting such journals...

For example, a Samoyed breeder in a particular province might write an article arguing that a Samoyed is more aggressive than a rotweiller and he will even give proofs to back up his writings but his true intention is to promote the patronage and market value of samoyeds...

I'm not saying all you see on the internet ain't real, all i'm saying is that we have several motives for writing journals and articles, so let's ensure we read from the right source and above all, practice is the father of knowledge...One guy go come dey tell me say na meat dey inside sardine, of course i'll argue it because I've been on sardine since birth. Read, hypothesize, compare and contrast facts...

One love y'all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by TVmhm: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2015
Prodeegee:

okay.....but I didn't jez check one or two sites tho...
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by Prodeegee(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2015
arcbay:

What people haven't realized is that those journals, articles and publications on the internet were written by people like them, people with several intentions and personal reasons for posting such journals...

For example, a Samoyed breeder in a particular province might write an article arguing that a Samoyed is more aggressive than a rotweiller and he will even give proofs to back up his writings but his true intention is to promote the patronage and market value of samoyeds...

I'm not saying all you see on the internet ain't real, all i'm saying is that we have several motives for writing journals and articles, so let's ensure we read from the right source and above all, practice is the father of knowledge...One guy go come dey tell me say na meat dey inside sardine, of course i'll argue it because I've been on sardine since birth. Read, hypothesize, compare and contrast facts...

One love y'all

smiley well said bro, well said
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by oluomoadebayo: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2015
arcbay:
I wonder why issues like this still comes up on NL...We've argued this over and over again...Working lines are good no doubt, but it amazes me how an average breeder insists on getting a GSD of a working line and still end up keeping this particular breed confined in cages and kennels...Abeg, na inside cage dogs go dey work? Have you taken time to find out the regular routine of the working breed abroad? And if you haven't, sure you should know the meaning of the word "work"? This has the same meaning as getting a fish as a pet and end up rearing them in a bowl of water instead of an aquarium...

Please let us endeavor to determine our purpose of getting a pet before deciding on a particular breed to buy...CHEERS!!!

Working could be sport or security. Since we don't have Schutzhund or any related club here for our canine friend. its our responsibilities to work with our dogs and give them regular exercising instead of confining them all the name of aggression. I always have 2 sessions with my dogs daily in order to satisfy their needs and help polish my own skills. The problem with most Nigerian's dog is lack of drive and with no drive you can't do nothing. We will soon get there one day and understand the beauty of having a working dog.
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by Prodeegee(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Arcbay pls contact me privately. Whatsapp or bbm
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by arcbay(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Prodeegee:
Arcbay pls contact me privately. Whatsapp or bbm

Sure you've been wondering where all my write-ups evolved from? This has credence in years of experience and endurance. Well, I get a lot of comments like that...Arcbay has a split identity...I am on your bbm contacts, not as arcbay but as "Lord of the spear tooth"...Now you remember? grin
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by Prodeegee(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
arcbay:

Sure you've been wondering where all my write-ups evolved from? This has credence in years of experience and endurance. Well, I get a lot of comments like that...Arcbay has a split identity...I am on your bbm contacts, not as arcbay but as "Lord of the spear tooth"...Now you remember? grin

Tah! Stop hyping urself. It's dangerous
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by TVmhm: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
haha....selg hype ...lol...naso sha
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by TVmhm: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
haha....self hype ...lol...naso sha
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by arcbay(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
It's called self appraisal... Learnt from the bests... I'm not the best but I mingled with the bests....I still learn everyday too esp from you all, learning never ends... Thanks y'all
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by TVmhm: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2015
post pics.... of your straight back gsd's if u got one pls
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by oluomoadebayo: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
TVmhm:
post pics.... of your straight back gsd's if u got one pls

I posted one already.
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by TVmhm: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

I posted one already.
yh I know.....how old is urs?
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by oluomoadebayo: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
TVmhm:

yh I know.....how old is urs?

The boy is 5 month.
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by TVmhm: 6:16am On Jan 20, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

The boy is 5 month.
hmmm 5months?......he looks good tho.
Re: The Way German Shrpherds(gsd's) Are Meant To Be (with Pic) by okikiosibodu(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2016
arcbay:

One love y'all

God bless you sir

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Snake Is This? / Pure Breed Female BOERBOEL For Sale(one Year Plus) / Can Anyone Gift Me A German Shepherd Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.