Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. (5141 Views)

23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) / OMG! Watch The Way This Animal Is Running Pipe Into Fellow Animal. Chai / Drop Your Contact(dog Walk, 25th Of July) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Prodeegee(m): 3:00am On Jul 02, 2015
Pets section finally came up with something that'll interest the pets community.

Yes! We want to have a group dog walk. Starting as a group in lagos, and extending to neighboring states like Ibadan and Ogun.

These dog walks would happen monthly and would showcase more of off-leash dog walks and simple commands.

There's still more info to come as its still in its 'foetus' stage.

We would love an inventory of interested participants.

If you're interested, please whatsapp: 08105499509 with your name, email and location.

Inventory would only be made by whatsapp chat. Do not drop your details here as comments.

It's all about man's best friend.

Cc: tylerdan,arcbay, wunmi590, knyte, apitch, didilove1, blasiangurl85,smileysmiles,chucky234,magpies,younglawya,codeinejunkie,darmilolah,kunlesufyan,kuzee,kolajoo,all others.

Pls share

5 Likes 9 Shares

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by uchpanila(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2015
yes! grin
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by femiranking28(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2015
Extend to portharcourt pls.
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by wunmi590(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2015
Great idea

3 Likes

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Prodeegee(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2015
femiranking28:
by God's grace sir

1 Like

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Prodeegee(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Keep the contacts coming in...
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Prodeegee(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2015
The dog walk would not focus on full breeds alone, bring your mixed dog, mongrels, whatever you have that's a dog.

Even puppy owners are welcome, you can carry your puppies and walk along.

1 Like

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Namdeenero(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Oga what about Imo state?? Believe me we've got Big dogs over here
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Prodeegee(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Namdeenero:
Oga what about Imo state?? Believe me we've got Big dogs over here
By God's grace we'll spread it accross states, we're starting in bits now.

All things being equal, it'll get to imo

2 Likes

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by princemorufu007(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
Prodeegee:
Pets section finally came up with something that'll interest the pets community.

Yes! We want to have a group dog walk. Starting as a group in lagos, and extending to neighboring states like Ibadan and Ogun.

These dog walks would happen monthly and would showcase more of off-leash dog walks and simple commands.

There's still more info to come as its still in its 'foetus' stage.

We would love an inventory of interested participants.

If you're interested, please whatsapp: 08105499509 with your name, email and location.

Inventory would only be made by whatsapp chat. Do not drop your details here as comments.

It's all about man's best friend.

Cc: tylerdan,arcbay, wunmi590, knyte, apitch, didilove1, blasiangurl85,smileysmiles,chucky234,magpies,younglawya,codeinejunkie,darmilolah,kunlesufyan,kuzee,kolajoo,all others.

Pls share

Nice one man, things like this will give our pets/MBF more value in the society.. cause things like this happens abroad ....just hoping this silly Dog hunters stop commenting about eating someone dog Lolz it piss me off!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by DidiLove1: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Very nice idea. Big ups man!

Please, please and please can this make front page. I bet a lot of people will be interested in this.

I always wonder, do we have an active mod for this section?

1 Like

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Prodeegee(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
DidiLove1:
Very nice idea. Big ups man!

Please, please and please can this make front page. I bet a lot of people will be interested in this.

I always wonder, do we have an active mod for this section?

No ooooooo.

Please it should not make Frontpage yet. Let's start with the conversant members of pets section. We can go live later.

Hope you understand
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Machiny: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
What of those with very agressive dogs? Because with the population and the dogs that resent other breeds wld want to fight.I think these points should be put into consideration and planned

3 Likes

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by winetapper: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Machiny:
What of those with very agressive dogs? Because with the population and the dogs that resent other breeds wld want to fight.I think these points should be put into consideration and planned
dogs are cool when they go of their territory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by DidiLove1: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Prodeegee:

No ooooooo.

Please it should not make Frontpage yet. Let's start with the conversant members of pets section. We can go live later.

Hope you understand

Of course.

1 Like

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Tylerdan(m): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Machiny:

All dogs require socialization with other dogs some may be aggressive at first but as the owner is there to oversee it they'll learn to socialize with other dogs it's all about control and handling we plan to start with leash and progress as we get people trained in handling.
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Tylerdan(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Once again this walk isn't about breed or pedigree but about love and friendship with dogs. It's about us getting to know each other and learning it's about educating society about showcasing how lovely owning a dog can be it's about fun for the dog and the owner and I'm suggesting we start with one man one dog.
Like Prodeegee said we are still planning and suggests are welcome.

1 Like

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by knyte(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Very good innovative @op.The general public has to see dogs not just as pets, animals with huge teeth, but as an extension of the family.Spread the word!!!
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Prodeegee(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Can your dog deal with horns and loud noises during the walk?

If no, start preparing your dog by doing a routine roadwalk.

If you're having problems with that, let me know.
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Prodeegee(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Walk the walk...
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Tylerdan(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
The dogs of Lagos are stepping out in style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by Prodeegee(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Imagine a group of lovelies on the streets of lagos...walking peacefully.
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by knyte(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Steady making progress so.. Y'all should keep ur fingers crossed
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by pmadise(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'll join as soon as my puppy becomes a man...In few months time.

Good luck guys!
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by aguizm(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
femiranking28:
I would also love it to be held in port harcourt. Femiranking try open a thread for port harcourt dog walk and see if we can organize something similar.Am really interested.

1 Like

Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by knyte(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
aguizm:
I would also love it to be held in port harcourt. Femiranking try open a thread for port harcourt dog walk and see if we can organize something similar.Am really interested.
It's a process, I understand the excitement but let's work together to make ds one a success and we can learn a thing or two from it.
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by pmadise(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
knyte:

It's a process, I understand the excitement but let's work together to make ds one a success and we can learn a thing or two from it.

Knyte, where is my pup? August is around the corner...
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by aguizm(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
knyte:

OK no probs bro. Bro do u reside in port harcourt and if yes, where in port harcourt?
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by knyte(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
aguizm:
OK no probs bro. Bro do u reside in port harcourt and if yes, where in port harcourt?
No bro I dnt reside in port harcourt but am in pH at d moment
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by knyte(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
pmadise:

Knyte, where is my pup? August is around the corner...

grin ur puppy is forming it's big head nd paws. August shld come quick quick oo. Ur booking has bin locked and loaded. Shld meet up with you wen I show for d dog walk sef
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by aguizm(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
knyte:

No bro I dnt reside in port harcourt but am in pH at d moment
Oopppss and I just travelled home this weekend, would have loved to meet u or visit your kernel if u were based in port harcourt.
Re: July 25th Dog wallk...It'll be fun and excitement all the way. by knyte(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
aguizm:
Oopppss and I just travelled home this weekend, would have loved to meet u or visit your kernel if u were based in port harcourt.
We cld av, not based her doe. Based in ibadan nd so is my kennel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Months Male Brindle Boerboel Pup For Sale / Any Vibrant Dog For Adoption? Excluding Nigeria Bingos / Alaska Malamute Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.