Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola (2297 Views)

"Your Niger-Delta Visit Meaningless" - Militants Tells Osinbajo / Dele Momodu's Dinner In Celebration Of His Doctorate Degree In Ghana (Honorary) / KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by chimere66: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2015
Governor Babatunde Fashola, of Lagos state has blasted President Goodluck Jonathan’s doctorate degree,saying it is meaningless.

He also faulted Namadi Sambo's degree in architecture, saying it does not reflect in his governance

He disclosed this yesterday while speaking at APC's gubernatorial rally in Ikorodu.According to him,the standard of living and security challenges have been a major problem since Jonathan assumed office despite being the first President of Nigeria with a doctorate degree.

“When the President, a PhD holder, assumed office, rather than improve the standard of living of the citizens, we were having regression. His vice is an architect but he cannot construct roads.

“But it is saddening that a lawyer is the Commissioner for Works in Edo State and he has constructed several roads. In Ogun State, the Commissioner for Works is an architect and he has built several roads.

“Let us ask Vice President Sambo what has he done for the nation. All he (Sambo) could do was to inform the President that people are leaving Lagos because of the state tax regime. And I want everyone to ask the vice president if the number of vehicles coming into Lagos has reduced.”

He also blasted Lagos PDP gubernatorial aspirant, Mr. Jimi Agbaje for saying his administration is underfunding education.

“I have maintained that you should not vote for someone with inexperience. The PDP governorship candidate in Lagos is a pharmacist that does not know anything about the running of government. Anytime he speaks, he shows his ignorance.

"He says that this government spends only three percent of the state budget on education. I’m surprised at his ignorance because in my last budget presentation, the budget for education was increased from 15 percent to 16 percent. He should get his facts right.

“This is why whenever he says something contrary to the facts on ground, I will respond. He has consistently shown that he is inexperienced and Lagos cannot be left in the hands of inexperienced people.”

Speaking further,he said PDP will put the economy of the state in jeopardy if allowed to rule the state.According to him,APC's gubernatorial flag bearer Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode,is a better candidate.He played a pivotal role in the the handling of the finances of the state when Obasanjo seized billions of naira belonging to Lagos state for some months.

“When I became governor of Lagos State in 2007, the exchange rate was N120 to one dollar, but now the exchange rate is N195 to one dollar. We used to borrow money from banks at the interest rate of 10 per cent, now the interest rate has risen to 24 per cent.

“Not only that, the government has increased import duties of cars to 70 per cent. It is only waiting for the elections to be over to begin implementation. Is that how the PDP government plans to improve the economy?

“The PDP prevented us from having more local governments that were meant to bring development closer to the grassroots. They tried to frustrate us, and when they seized the money belonging to local governments in Lagos, it was Akinwumi Ambode that made sure that Lagos state did not suffer.

“He was the one in charge of the finances because he was the accountant general and he made sure everything worked smoothly. I and Osinbajo were in the legal team that were fighting for the creation of more local governments.”

Source: http:///7bn

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Na una headache be dat!!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by SeverusSnape(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2015
Even though it's meaningless, He's Better than someone who has NONE!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by holatin(m): 8:06am On Jan 18, 2015
Nigerian knows
Nigeria know
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2015
Once GMB wins Lagos, it is game over for Jimi and PDP in Lagos as usual.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by PassingShot(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Even though it's meaningless, He's Better than someone who has NONE!

Wrong!

Someone with no certificate but can give good governance is way better than a PhD holder who is clueless in everything. Ask Obama, ask Cameron, ask Angela Merkel, Ask Clinton and other world leaders about Jonathan and they will tell you he is the DUMBEST World's president.

You can even ask Google sef by just typing "the world's most clueless president" and you'd be amazed at the results.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by dguyindcorner(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2015
sometimes I wonder how he obtained all that with no thesis or publications.

Naija I hail o
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by SeverusSnape(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Wrong!

Someone with no certificate but can give good governance is way better than a PhD holder who is clueless in everything. Ask Obama, ask Cameron, ask Angela Merkel, Ask Clinton and other world leaders about Jonathan and they will tell you he is the DUMBEST World's president.

You can even ask Google sef by just typing "the world's most clueless president" and you'd be amazed at the results.
All those leaders you listed, Don't they have their various certificates
You're here defending illiteracy and mediocrity.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by doctokwus: 8:16am On Jan 18, 2015
Has that pH.d even be verified by an independent body?
Is it not d same institution that awarded patience Jonathan a degree that awarded GEJ his doctorate yet she speaks like someone that barely completed primary school?
Any pH.d holder that makes d number of grammatical blunders GEJ does and appears so unfit of the office as he does,even after several yrs of political office,should have his degrees recertified.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by PassingShot(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

All those leaders you listed, Don't they have their various certificates
You're here defending illiteracy and mediocrity.

Who is a worse illiterate than the "how much did Nwobodo stole?" PhD holder?

And what defines mediocrity than a "stealing is not corruption" president?

You may also want to help me with the definition of cluelessness if not someone that says "if money is missing, America will know. After all it is American dollars"

Jonathanians are blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry. Or they're just simply intellectually blind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by SeverusSnape(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2015
PassingShot:

You may also want to help me with the definition of cluelessness if not someone that says "if money is missing, America will know. After all it is American dollars"

Jonathanians are blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry. Or they're just simply intellectually blind.
You're a worst ILLITERATE than "I will STAVILIZE world oil FRICE "....I WILL SECURE THE ECONOMY WITH THE ARMY.

BUharamites are blinded by mediocrity and religious bigotry (North) ....and they resort to insults when they have no points to give just like this guy..... passing shi.t.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by SeverusSnape(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2015
PassingShot:

You're a worst ILLITERATE than "I will STAVILIZE world oil FRICE "....I WILL SECURE THE ECONOMY WITH THE ARMY.

BUharamites are blinded by mediocrity and religious bigotry (North) ....and they resort to insults when they have no points to give just like this guy..... passing SHIT.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2015
I don't understand why PDP and Jonathan are wasting their time campaifning when they have been rejected by Nigerians at all level. PDP should withdraw frm the race
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Kenai: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2015
All in a bid to deflect from the fact that Buhari has no certificate.
These APC clowns make me laugh so much. grin
So, Ph.D certificates and degrees are 'meaningless' now because you so badly want to force a shaky, old expired abokii who needs Indiana Jones to help him locate his fake WAEC, down the throats of well educated Nigerians. grin

If their certificates are 'meaningless' as you say, would you like us to re-open old wounds on your various goofs which bring your "SAN" title to question?
Remember your incident with Jonah Jang, where you, a whole SAN, threatened to sue even though you had no tangible case, until you chickened out like a coward when the man decided to take you up on it?
I wouldn't throw stones if I were you, Mr. SAN.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by PassingShot(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

BUharamites are blinded by mediocrity and religious bigotry (North) ....and they resort to insults when they have no points to give just like this guy..... passing SHIT.

Liar!

Buhari clearly referred to local pump price.

He said he will ensure security using the army to fight the insurgency in order for the economy to thrive.

You accuse Buhari loyalists of resorting to insults but you have just done that with me even without insulting you!

A pot calling the kettle black TANoid you are.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by ajani1978(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ is like who buried is talent. God has take the talent from him to whom ready to use it well
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by SeverusSnape(m): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Liar!

Buhari clearly referred to local pump price.

He said he will ensure security using the army to fight the insurgency in order for the economy to thrive.

You accuse Buhari loyalists of resorting to insults but you have just done that with me even without insulting you!

A pot calling the kettle black TANoid you are.
Check the history of this our conversation, You'll see you're the one that started the insults, May be you need to go and watch that interview again.

You're the pot here, A sadist BUHARAMite you are!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2015
Gov Fashola is becoming silly and funny.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2015

“I have maintained that you should not vote for someone with inexperience. The PDP governorship candidate in Lagos is a pharmacist that does not know anything about the running of government. Anytime he speaks, he shows his ignorance.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that....even the governor is aware. shocked

Agbaje on normal days cannot manage Apapa Local government.....but he is in PDP where anything goes.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by reborn1: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

BUharamites are blinded by mediocrity and religious bigotry (North) ....and they resort to insults when they have no points to give just like this guy..... passing shi.t.

Can you post the video of where Buhari said those stuff. Thanks
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2015
doctokwus:
Has that pH.d even be verified by an independent body?
Is it not d same institution that awarded patience Jonathan a degree that awarded GEJ his doctorate yet she speaks like someone that barely completed primary school?
Any pH.d holder that makes d number of grammatical blunders GEJ does and appears so unfit of the office as he does,even after several yrs of political office,should have his degrees recertified.
YOU ARE VERY SILLY AND FOOLISH.
THE YORUBAS ARE WELL KNOWN FOR FAKE DEGREES. NOT SOUTH SOUTH OR SOUTH EAST.

FASHOLA IS BEGINING TO SPEAK LIKE AN E-DIOT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. I THOUGHT THIS F-OOLISH, ST-UPID AND BRAINLESS FASHOLA SAID HE IS A SAN? HE NOW ACTS, TALKS AND BEHAVES LIKE A TOUT.

I AM FORCED TO BELIEVE THAT FASHOLA GOT HIS CERTIFICATES THROUGH WAIVER, DISCOUNT, QUOTA AND LET MY PEOPLE GO.

HOW CAN A SAN BE SUPPORTING AN ILLITRATE TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA?

JONATHAN WAS A LECTURER BEFORE POLITICS AND THATS WHY HE TOLERATES PEOPLE OPPINIONS AND INSULTS ON HIM.

GEJ REMAINS THE PRESIDENT TILL FASHOLA BECOMES SENSIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2015
reborn1:

Can you go and search for the video on YouTube and hear for yourself that he said it. Thanks
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2015
[size=18pt]Awolowo will be turning in his grave.

His Universal basic education has been dumped in preference for Almajiri open air education.

This is what you get when you opt for a drug dealer and certificate forger as your defacto political head [/size]

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2015
reborn1:

do your own research

lazy pleb

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Joel3(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2015
I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan

Link
www.nairaland.com/2099127/go-exile-dont-build-second
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Joel3:
I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan

Link
www.nairaland.com/2099127/go-exile-dont-build-second

Insurgency and Buhari’s call for full Sharia http://africanheraldexpress.com/blog8/2014/12/24/insurgency-and-buharis-call-for-full-sharia/
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by reborn1: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
BackDatAssUp:

do your own research

lazy pleb
[/s]

Why the insult? Your father is a lazy goat.
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by reborn1: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Can you go and search for the video on YouTube and hear for yourself that he said it. Thanks

Thanks bro.
Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by Bayswater: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2015
Here's Fashola insulting all PhD holders and the aspiring ones.

Why won't he do that? His SANship was bought, he never deserved it. This mega-fraud of an angel would exposed someday.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by fleet7(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2015
fashola is getting a bit long in the tooth.they no the tell blind man say rain the fall.nigeria even in a state of war jonathan is still able to achive alot ,no man is perfect. GEJ must complete his transformation agenda#2019

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Meaningless:Gov. Fashola by isrecole: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2015
Jonathan PHD is meaningless just as FASHOLA 'S SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA (SAN) is USELESS! This is because FASHOLA is the ONLY Governor in Nigeria whose Godfather TINUBU used to STEAL N2.2T(TWO TRILLION TWO HUNDRED BILLION NAIRA) LOCAL GOVERNMENT STATUTORY FROM THE FEDERATION ACCOUNT. FASHOLA is an accessory to the crime of stealing and he will answer for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Nairalander Had To Pass Through Because Of Rochas Okorocha (photo) / Obama Welcomes President Buhari To White House (Photo) / Meet Dr. Ramon Adedoyin - A possible Contender For Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.