Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland (2239 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2015
This write-up is not based on mere assumptions. I made a proper research using questionnaire method before driving at this grin . Though I'm not very conversant with the Religion Section but the little time I spent on the section, I was able to notice that those who are the movers of the Religion Section are religion inclined people who make meaningful comments and always they have Biblical and Quran verses to back-up their claims

As long as you breathe, you will fall into one of the categories If you are allergic to visiting the Religion Section tongue

Without wasting time, lemme keep the ball rolling cool

10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland

1. Those who have no reason for not being there. # I fall into this category#. With all sincerity, I don't have a good reason for not being a frequent user of the section despite the fact that I don't joke with anything that has to do with the word of God wink

2. Those who are not really freaked about religion and they feel they have no business there. Shey people wey no fit remember when last dem go church or Mosque wan be frequent user of the Religion Section ? #
That's what it is#

3. Those who have little or nothing to contribute to the section probably because they are not good at contributing when it comes to religion probably because they know little or nothing about Bible or Quran verses

4. Those who don't find the word of God entertaining. They prefer jokes & anything that will make them laugh

5. Those (derailers) who are afraid of being castigated or chastised when they spew poo because the section is a sacred place where you cant create silly, cooked topics or say things that is contrary to the word of God

6. Those only go to the section on Sunday just to check one or two things and off they go wink. I call them Sunday viewers grin

7. The ones who always try to avoid going there because they will see shocking threads that will condemn what they take pleasure in which religion consider as a sin. #you should have an insight of what I'm talking about#

8. Those who have the belief that the section is mainly for born again pastor
or Alfa

9. Those who are still baby Christians/Muslims. It takes a matured Muslim/Christian to be a frequent user of the section because it is not a place where they crack jokes so you might not find it interesting as such

10. Those young ones who fornicate as if their lives depend on it.. I know that most people will disagree with this points. About 30% threads created in the religion section kick against premarital sex and fornication (though I stand to be corrected by my statistics). An average fornicator who is unwilling to turn a new leaf will always try to avoid the section because of the threat against the act

Note: I stand to be corrected

Written by: Tosyne2much

Visit us on: https://tosyne2much..com

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tattesco(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2015
Kkkk
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2015
tattesco:
Kkkk
See how baba book space wink
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tattesco(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
that's nairaland 4 u o.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tattesco(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
that's nairaland 4 u o. Where do u see baba o. Its like am FTC
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by englishmart(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2015
thanks for exposing me... tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2015
I just hope and pray SEUN is paying you for all ten-ten things oh!...
But if not,then I will just reserve my comment cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2015
MODIFIED

Nice article!
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
You got me somewhere, only that the article is being biased... It was to be based on religion as a whole but i could see more emphasis on Christianity.
Modified.. Check it out and modify your first sentence wink
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by Isomerizm(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Lol. The op only wrote this for front page attention.

I didn't get past number one and two.

1) it is not a must that any religious person must frequent the religion section. You can't have 'no reason for not being there'.

2) you don't have to be freaked about religion to be frequent on the religion section. There are unbelievers and atheists there. Also there are discussions about science, philosophy and politics on the religion section....so one doesn't need to be a religion freak to be in the religion section.
Those atheist sha....they know how to frustrate us christians.

It's high time someone stopped these lists
This one especially- the op has no idea what goes on in the religion section.....the op just made it for front page celebrity.

Hehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tattesco(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

1) it is not a must that any religious person must frequent the religion section. You can't have 'no reason for not being there'.

2) you don't have to be freaked about religion to be frequent on the religion section. There are unbelievers and atheists there. Also there are discussions about science, philosophy and politics on the religion section....so one doesn't need to be a religion freak to be in the religion section.

This one especially- the op has no idea what goes on in the religion section.....the op just made it for front page celebrity.

Hehe
lol
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Hehe
Clap for yourself... You have spoken for your mind abi ?

I was already expecting someone like you who have nothing meaningful to contribute order than to condemn the work of others on a thread like this.. Why not try create the types of people that are frequent there ?

Abeg swerve go left jhor b4 you dey run your mouth like HOME THEATRE

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tattesco(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2015
tosyne2much:

I was already expecting someone like you who have nothing meaningful to say than to condemn the work of others on a thread like this.. Why not try create the types of people that are frequent there

Abeg swerve go left jhor make you dey run your mouth like home theatre

mr Tosyne. Don't you go to church?
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2015
tosyne2much:

I was already expecting someone like you who have nothing meaningful to say than to condemn the work of others on a thread like this.. Why not try create the types of people that are frequent there

Abeg swerve go left jhor make you dey run your mouth like home theatre

gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2015
tosyne2much:

I was already expecting someone like you who have nothing meaningful to say than to condemn the work of others on a thread like this.. Why not try create the types of people that are frequent there ?

Abeg swerve go left jhor make you dey run your mouth like HOME THEATRE

The truth is bitter.

I don't do e-fights, so bye-bye!

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by skywalker888(f): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Hahahaha.. OP caught me red handed. Don't ask me where I belong
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:
thanks for exposing me... tongue
ogbeni where u belong jhor? tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmmm !!

OP, you got me cos fall in two of the categories. I rep 1 & 3 grin
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2015
Tosyne2much has come with his 10 types of this and that thread. You should know this is not the Romance section.

Anyway you said your write up is not mere assumption. I'll like for you to post the format of the questionnaire you used.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by stanisbaratheon: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2015
Bisolarh:
Hmmmmm !!

OP, you got me cos fall in two of the categories. I rep 1 & 3 grin

cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

The truth is bitter.

I don't do e-fights, so bye-bye!

Very bitter bro. That awkward moment when those boys in Romance section come to threads they know little or nothing about!.

When meaningful debates is on going, the ones you don't have to use 'assumption' on, you never see them, but when its based on assumption, that's when you see them come like locusts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tattesco(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2015
Person eyes they see things for nairaland o. e-fight indeed
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by seunoni34(m): 10:56am On Jan 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Very bitter bro. That awkward moment when those boys in Romance section come to threads they know little or nothing about!.

When meaningful debates is on going, the ones you don't have to use 'assumption' on, you never see them, but when its based on assumption, that's when you see them come like locusts.
But why are guys pissed off by the post? He has the right to voice his opinion assumption or not. If you have any contradiction you can create a counter thread.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2015
seunoni34:

But why are guys passed off by the post? He has the right to voice his opinion assumption or not. If you have any contradiction you can create a counter thread.
It aint about contradiction bro. Its about facts and what 'he' said. He said he use questionnaire method to arrive at this finding thus he opened a thread based on those findings.

I who's a scientist want to see those findings and he's bound to provide me with those findings for if he refuses, he's made his findings nothing more than mere assumptions.

That's the reason why Dr Abalaka so called cure for AIDS/HIV was never accepted by all, because he refused to provide the method(s) he used in curing the virus to the science world!.

No man has the monopoly of knowledge, if you want your facts to be accepted by all, provide all with the methods use and let them conduct their own findings and ascertain the truth for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by englishmart(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
ogbeni where u belong jhor? tongue
all of them
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2015
seunoni34:

But why are guys pissed off by the post? He has the right to voice his opinion assumption or not. If you have any contradiction you can create a counter thread.
Leave dem make dem dey run dia mouth like tap water.. They think everything I post here is just for joke ?

Let that joseph1832 and Allnaijablogger keep criticizing while I keep making my cool cash in a way they have no idea of grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Leave dem make dem dey run dia mouth like tap water.. They think everything I post here is just for joke ?

Let that joseph1832 and Allnaijablogger keep criticizing while I keep making my cool cash in a way they have no idea of grin

grin

Keep making tht cash bro.
Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2015
tosyne2much:

Let that jose.ph1832 and .blogger keep criticizing while I keep making my cool cash in a way they have no idea of grin

Dude what the f^^k are you talking about? Making cool cash? Which cool cash, you own a blog, I own a blog, allnaijablogger owns a blog so duh.

Dude do please tell how you make cool cash so we can make it also, and kindly post the questionnaire you spoke of while you're at it!.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

grin

Keep making tht cash bro.
Dude this guy is truly hilarious!!!.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People Who Barely Visit The Religion Section Of Nairaland by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2015
joseph1832:

Dude what the f^^k are you talking about? Making cool cash? Which cool cash, you own a blog, I own a blog, allnaijablogger owns a blog so duh.

Dude do please tell how you make cool cash so we can make it also, and kindly post the questionnaire you spoke of while you're at it!.

I actually like the guy. The problem is that he has been treated as a celebrity king on Nairaland so much that he is not used to criticism.

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Be A Pastor Or Preacher? / Mecca Might Be Next / To The Fools Who Say The Bible God Kills More People Than Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.