Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) (29120 Views)

Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Types Of People At Cross Over Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by winetapper: 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lets Keep the Ball rolling smiley

1. Home Straight Crew cheesy

This crew have no Joy at all, the only the thing they want to hear is Surely surely, The Lord Be with you cheesy
And the next place you would see them is 120km away grin

2. The Photo Crew.

Especially when the church has a Nice surrounding. Some would even dress well with hope of taking pictures and Selfie so they can update #Sunday_Things on Social Medias grin

3. The Meeting Crew

Announcement time.. Please listen carefully smiley

New Members
are welcome and Please endevour to please meet the Church President after dismissal

All CMO (Mens)
Should please wait Behind for a Brief meeting.. :-/

All CWO (Mothers)
You are expected to meet your Leader after church dismissal for an important Information

The Chior
should also wait after the church Dismissal, you have a Vistor from From Saint Cicilia catholic Church
Venue: Choir stand/Gallery

All Youth
should please meet their leader after dismissal for brief information about the Camp coming up soon..

All Children and Househelps
within the age 17- below should also wait after dismissal your Leader wants to see you all
Venue : Children stand

He should have Just say Everyone should wait after Dismissal. undecided

4. The Hookers Crew.

That is when you would see Chike and Chidimma hooking up to exchange phone Numbers with

"Your Face Look Familar have we meet before grin "

5. The Ice-cream and Puff Puff Crew.

Who can say he didnt pass this Crew, when one would save his Offering money for Icecream and Puff puff grin

6. The Gossip crew. (Female)

They would have formed an Association for it if it is Legal
After church dismissal is the proper time for they to broadcast Live Gossip grin

7. Last Week Football Analyzers.(Males)

Seun: Omo with the way Chelsea dey go down them go still discover Oil oo :O

Ade: Bros no be lie i need Sack Mou undecided

Kingtom: Guy e pain me as Manu Draw Match oo..

8. The Show Off Crew.

It is Only on Sunday after church dismissal that Dee knows he would open the doors of his Car and climb the roof and ask his Beautiful sister to snap him with Galaxy Tab (9) tongue

9. Last to Go Crew.

This crew are always the last to go home and somehow with definately no specific reason to be the last to go..

10. Feel free to add yours..

#Happy New Month

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by winetapper: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by asvpChuu(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mtcheew... I was listening to fetty wap cool

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin cheesy
Not in any group. Don't go to church

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by iamsodium(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lol
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
I don't go to church so........

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by asvpChuu(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Does n0.8 make sense to u??

9 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by beycity(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Okay......
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Aminat508(f): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mosalashi nko? cheesy

#LIGHTMUSTSHINE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by MrMcJay(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
11. Those that came from other places to stalk girls just closing from church.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by KingTom(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
The Newspaper vendors
These ones keep their papers and as soon as church is over they transform struggling to sell papers"oga Doc did you hear? Buhari has bought a new cow" grin

19 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by smsshola(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
The observer's crew like the Op; the last time I checked their name they are called TBN.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin grin

#Team Home straight crew

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

#Team Home straight crew
like say you dey even go church

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Sanmel(f): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
10. Those that stay back to pray

8 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
like say you dey even go church

Once in a while nah tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by iamkingzlee(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
asvpChuu:
Does n0.8 make sense to u??
Don't you know when to relate to a joke

8 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by asumo12: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by asvpChuu(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Don't you know when to relate to a joke
do u know D meaning of a question?? na question I ask oo
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
adeh39:

Once in a while nah tongue
once in a year?
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by GHoJes: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Amongst the photo and first timers crew, there are those who have a calling in it.
Those from the photo crew usually target churches that are in big hotels, they snap everywhere including the toilets. You can never miss out on them at transcorp hilton hotel after church, infact they have more affinity for its toilet than anywhere else.

From the first timers crew, the ones with calling here target churches that entertain their firsttimers big and up to two or three different times. Once they complete the firsttimers welcome refreshment cycle in one church, they launch for the next church on their list.
#LIGHT MUST SHINE

10 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Home straight smiley
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by winetapper: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
lalasticklala,Dominique,obinoscopy
Please do the needful
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Aminat508(f): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
#LIGHTMUSTSHINE

Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
once in a year?

angry
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Lilyomi(f): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
I always vanish after church. At least that is wat most ppl tell me. What shd I do? I was told church is over so wat else?

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by kinglekan: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by OCcool: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
I belong to the "Home straight" crew, except the youths are asked to wait after service. If not, off I go.
#notime
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by dihalao(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nothing meaningful on the FP today.... the admins are busy showing us Celebrity photos up and down

+
Someone even added this same write up to FP twice

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) by sandrajazmin(f): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
How cn we 4gt the beggers crew?
They are always at the church gate waitin 4
The service 2 be over
They'l be like "anty maramma happyy sunday'

2. Mothers looking for their children
Especially in big churches
And the most annoying part is that the children
dont v phones u can reach them with.
(If you see how tensed some mothers look after service, u'l pity them)
Some mothers now pick their children befor the childrens dept dismiss

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) / How God Delivered Me From Self-service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.