Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Your Wife's Nude Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Wife's Nude Pictures (2347 Views)

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife's Nude Pictures by francizy(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2015
The recent trend for girls these days is dishing out nude pics to guys.
Some use nude pics to gain popularity and followers on Twitter.
These days, it just seems like girls don't care anymore.

My questions goes to the guys.
If after being married for a year of two, you suddenly discovered your wife's nude pics had circulated years back before you married her, will you divorce her?
If you discovered the pics a few weeks to your wedding, will you carry on?
Re: Your Wife's Nude Pictures by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2015
here to read comment

2 Likes

Re: Your Wife's Nude Pictures by Nutase: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmm..... Maybe or Maybe not.
Re: Your Wife's Nude Pictures by eigmaticme: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Your Wife's Nude Pictures by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
She must have done it when she was like a fo.ol or acting fo.olish or in love fo.olishly.

Something must have attracted me to her to want to marry her or have married her.

As thus, no one is perfect and id rather focus on her strenrths than her weakness (in the past).
Even focusing on her present weaknesses will not help us. Thats why im there to compliment her.

Relationship cant survive if we keep focusing on what someone did wrong or bad. Life must go on and we must make the best of every situation.

So to your question, I wouldnt mind (though painful.
After all, they can only see but they cant touch and such picture will even faze out in few months and tops 2 years.

3 Likes

Re: Your Wife's Nude Pictures by nefertiitii: 1:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Gobe angry angry wouldnt be funny tho
Re: Your Wife's Nude Pictures by sankky: 2:59am On Jan 19, 2015
Depends on how dirty the pic was.
some pasts can hunt you every step of the way for a life time.
So, answer is Yes and No ! and i mean it.

Re: Your Wife's Nude Pictures by simiolu1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm... I will have to ask for a postponement cos I'll continue to ask myself if she truly has changed from those dark days. Let's be realistic, many girls that share their nude pix out there do it for d money (olosho tins). And I no go wan put olosho for house
Re: Your Wife's Nude Pictures by francizy(m): 11:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nutase:

simiolu1:
Hmmm... I will have to ask for a postponement cos I'll continue to ask myself if she truly has changed from those dark days. Let's be realistic, many girls that share their nude pix out there do it for d money (olosho tins). And I no go wan put olosho for house

sankky:
Depends on how dirty the pic was.
some pasts can hunt you every step of the way for a life time.
So, answer is Yes and No ! and i mean it.

nefertiitii:
Gobe angry angry wouldnt be funny tho

eigmaticme:
This is a hard one o.
I am usually team leave the past where it belongs but...this is a hard one

Nutase:

ATOB:
She must have done it when she was like a fo.ol or acting fo.olish or in love fo.olishly.

Something must have attracted me to her to want to marry her or have married her.

As thus, no one is perfect and id rather focus on her strenrths than her weakness (in the past).
Even focusing on her present weaknesses will not help us. Thats why im there to compliment her.

Relationship cant survive if we keep focusing on what someone did wrong or bad. Life must go on and we must make the best of every situation.

So to your question, I wouldnt mind (though painful.
After all, they can only see but they cant touch and such picture will even faze out in few months and tops 2 years.

Well, I think its a difficult decision and its really painful knowing that the whole world has seen your secret warehouse.
Its really a difficult decision. If I'm not yet married to her, I don't think I'll go ahead but if I'm married to her already, I'll forgive for the sake of my children.

(1) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze House N Cars & The Truth Behind Chinedu's Baby / Opinions Needed. / 3 Months Cheap Room In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.