Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,133 members, 7,867,279 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) (1513 Views)

"Babymama" Of Blossom Chukwujekwu Speaks Out [PICS] / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out / Toyin Lawani's Son Is The Most Stylish Kid In Nigeria? Check His Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Here are the hotest and cutest Deejays we have in Nigeria.

* Cool Dj Jimmy Jatt:

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2015
* Dj Xclusive:

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2015
* Dj Neptune

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2015
* Dj Caise

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2015
* Dj Spinall (The Cap)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2015
More 2 com
Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2015
* Dj Humility

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2015
* Dj Sose

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2015
* Dj Kaywise

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2015
jimmy,humility and neptune look street-like but them gather shaa..d others na Ajebor..
Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2015
* Dj Kentalky

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2015
* Dj Shabsy

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Personally I think Xclusive is the cutest and hotest..

Who is ur choice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by blessingdickson(f): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2015
2undexy:
Personally I think Xclusive is the cutest and hotest..

Who is ur choice?
xclusive all the wayyyyy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2015
I love DJ sose.....weird guy
Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2015
Canadiangirl:
I love DJ sose.....weird guy

weird indeed
Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
OP, na DJ wuru-wuru win am for me.

Come o, how come Sose's tattoo changed position in the second picture?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
charix:
OP, na DJ wuru-wuru win am for me.

Come o, how come Sose's tattoo changed position in the second picture?

mayb d work of photoshop
Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by leshluap(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
DJ Neptune b lik thug..
Re: Who Do You Think Is The And Cutest Deejay In Nigeria? Check Them Out (pics) by wilybebsy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
dj sose all de way

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Kanye West Bible’s Are Up For Sale ‘the Book Of Yeezus’ / Lots Of Indecent Images On Nairaland Nowadays, What's Going On? / Rihanna & Boo Benzema Spotted At The Same Club With Chris Brown...check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.