Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) (49857 Views)

Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by PStacks(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
something is not just right.

i smell fowl play somewhere.

this looks mafia induced
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by zingobaby: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
May his soul R I P
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by DrGroove(f): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Horrible Sight!

Hope he didn't set himself ablaze. Circumstances surrounding the incidence is suspicious
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by sukkot: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
hrhobi1:
That man don carry Odili money run. Dat dead burnt body isn't the guy, it's all game play to believe he is dead.
if dem do dna test on the dead guy i am sure it is not the guy. i wonder who they killed and burned to pretend that it is the guy. hmmm. meanwhile odilis aide is in dubai depositing the billions of naira lmao

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by luluosas(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Damn it, too bad, May lucifer not let one experience such, hail the superior.
You've just chosen the path of roasting in hell for associating with lucifer. May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Adam200(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
owem:
Na so
Do you have human sympathy ?
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Obascoetubi: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
why dont he run out?
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by jahbiz: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Someone should tell me this

ain't real pls.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Slickest(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
MillionDollars:

why are you like this
He's very right, aw can a whole room get burnt without any attempt 2 save his life...its FIRE, there must be smoke and that is enough to attract attention...wit d picture am seeing, d fire was intense nd it roasted him slowly...how painful

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
D story is crooked, i suspect foul play! RIP!

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Pain(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
I smell a burnt rat. Is controlled immolation the new form of suicide or assassination? God help this fragile entity called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by ceasare: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
And trust Nigeria police and it crime investigation team no autopsy or forensic investigation will be carried out on the corpse to determine if actually it was the said person that was burnt in the inferno and what's d motive behind his death .is it homicide or suicide?

Smh...another one burnt to dust!
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
I smell SUICIDE, on the other hand I don't want to say the woman murdered her husband n committed arson, because how can she run with her kids n not atleast check if his struggling to come out or something! they should question the children when was the last time they saw there dad, did he quarrel with mummy....... so many questions on my mind!
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by clemz88(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
AutosBay:
Family in the sitting room and they could not smell anything, his family should be interrogated.
am surprised also. Were their eyes block that they did notice smoke or were their nose blockd that they couldn't perceive smell.

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Mubbyleey(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Glory be to God... RIP DUDE
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by mascot87(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
adorablepepple:
I smell SUICIDE

Hein, na wa for your nose o
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by JusticeIbochi: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
we live @ d mercy ov God
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
mascot87:

Hein, na wa for your nose o
lool
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
acidtalk:
MUST NAIRALAND BE SO SHAMELESS TO COPY EVERY SINGLE TOPIC ON LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG AND PLACE ON IT'S FRONT PAGE

DAMN!!!

Yet i have never visited Linda Ikeji's Blog, Keep the news coming from all sources. No time wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Nihilist: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
It takes a very high temperature to burn a human body to ashes.

This was not an accident.

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by zaedd: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sponteneous Human Combustion i guess.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by annibro(f): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
AutosBay:
Family in the sitting room and they could not smell anything, his family should be interrogated.

Imagine! How big is d house? Wat's d distans btw his room & d sitting room 4 him 2 ve bin burnt 2 ds extent without notice? Abi na mansion?
@Op; pls verify ds story. Sometin is not adding up.

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Happens a lot of times. Seems that's a police assassinate thing. Heard about a couple of it

#sad
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Revolva(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Only his room dat catch fire.....omo dis one na juju from his enemies ooo blackmajik jazzz
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Anwasia(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
This young man was assassinated
The fire was just a cover up .

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Chinaimporter: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=18pt]this buhari certificate sandals sef, have inec not confirmed that he is war college diplomat,has the defence school not stated that he id an alumunus of defencing....this gej goverment and his propergender with his wife that cannot speak simple grammar that even my father was spoken while he lived. Let us all come out and voted buhari and we educated people shoudl help fish out the lies of this administrator before we are very late...sai buhari [/size]
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by kwajahafiz(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
owem:
Na so
you are a big mumu..u think you'll not die?.. even a worse death?
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by kwajahafiz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
spontaneous human combustion.....it's been known to happen...
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by franconian: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by ACM10: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
It looks like a homicide case covered up with arson

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by bossbrown: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ritual in d making, xo no one 2 sacrifice dis tym? Only God knws, only his room burnt down? Ok we don hear
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by akatonero(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gone home soo soon agile man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

** / Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.