Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,720 members, 7,837,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

How To Find Your Future Spouse - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Find Your Future Spouse (20939 Views)

Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by EfemenaXY: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
moca:

E don pass sef cheesy
U know say my vex no dey enter hat tongue

Just codedly,i will decode it.

Had wanted to send email to u.
I don't know how to access my mail again.
Bobo spoiled my very simple phone and this one is so complicated I hv given up.

Yayyy!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well done! But you should let others know na smiley kiss
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ayama! shocked shocked sad
So u don't like it too? grin cheesy
Ukpari o!!
U Oyinbo ladies won't kill me cheesy

Infact, anyday I see myself for oyinbo land, na so so local food I go dey chop cheesy tongue.
Abi dem no dey shops?
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Yayyy!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well done! But you should let others know na smiley kiss

Was afraid cos of what happened d other time.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Dheartless: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Try and find the happy medium. Don't chase but don't be so cold. It looks like you are not interested when you behave the way you do. It has to flow. Give and take, take and give. wink The good girls have pride too. wink
well then why do they start forming when a brother start showing those warm feelings?
for example I really don't like my present girl but she was just too nice when we first met so I gave it a try and she was worth loving but after sometime she just start making it seem like I should be the only one to make the relationship work.

I told her to go her way two days ago.

am starting to feel like maybe cause I was never really
attracted to most of them in the first place that's why.

I don't know is a guy the only one to meant to put into a relationship?

or maybe I need to find a lady that catches my attention from the very beginning.

cause am starting to believe love don't grow with time.

( note am really a happy face and friendly guy, I just don't let me get ride over)
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Some have definitely calmed down. (Surprise, surprise)

But for the others with "issues" and Bi-polar personality disorders, they've shown themselves well and good with their incoherent notice-me-or-I'll -die rants. So most posters simply ignore them. One'll be hard pressed to keep arguing with one's self if the "opponent" simply ignores them. You just can't sustain an argument with yourself if you're constantly being ignored...or can you? grin grin

"Notice me or I'll die". Bwahahaha! grin

Ok o, back to 'how to hook a spouse'. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by maryhaam(f): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Cool nice thread

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by EfemenaXY: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
moca:

Was afraid cos of what happened d other time.

I know dear. I understand.

But it's over now isn't it?
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by EfemenaXY: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
moca:

So u don't like it too? grin cheesy
Ukpari o!!
U Oyinbo ladies won't kill me cheesy

Infact, anyday I see myself for oyinbo land, na so so local food I go dey chop cheesy tongue.
Abi dem no dey shops?

Like what?

Goat nose with mucus in it? Abeg, abeg... I'm not as brave as Chillisauce. I'm sure even at that, she still closed her eyes and slurped the whole lot up... embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by maryhaam(f): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dheartless:
I lost the ability to approach a lady for reasons that concern relationship
I don't want to push a girl before she falls in love ( that was how I got here)

I get lots of "green light" attention ( like admiring looks, comments , sometimes some girls ask personal questions, they want to be around), but once I make a move (she might be a friend or a colleague or someone that often cross my part eg a Church member) , I just drop the chase the next moment probably because I cant stand a girls shakara (wanting me to keep chasing for love).
now it has become chronic that even after a warm chat with a lady and she says " i don't give out my number easily, why don't you meet me at this address tomorrow so we can get to know each other well before I can trust you with information about me"
I will simply go and never again bother about her ( in some cases some actually tried to locate me to be sure what went wrong)

I get along with girls a lot though ( they say you are very funny)
so i have been in many relationship with ladies who I would say were in love with me, without me doing almost nothing to be in the relationship but just by being a friend or the normal cool guy she sees around ( may be work place,church , friend of a friend)
before I know things just fall in place ( there are some cases when someone close to me had to pass the message from the girl to me indirectly like " ada says she really love your company and she thinks you are cute"

the problem is that most of the ones I really felt something for always slip away , probably because I said nothing that suggested I wish to get more committed
( one deleted my contact, when I asked why, she said she was expecting a relationship proposal from me but It never came, instead it came from my friend and she accepted thinking I would get angry but I didn't so she had to let me go)

this days I don't even say hi to someone I don't know but I find attractive unless am in a very happy mood

am i suffering from what I detest the most (pride) ?

I don't want to push someone before she falls in love with me ( that was what got me to this stage)
loooool,weird
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I know dear. I understand.

But it's over now isn't it?
For wia! cheesy
Na by his grace everyday o!
minus6kg already.
Worst than others.
God dey sha kiss

Dem don come back.
Party time over.
Let me see if they can help me in d kitchen.
I left everything as soon as they went out.
Where strength?

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Like what?

Goat nose with mucus in it? Abeg, abeg... I'm not as brave as Chillisauce. I'm sure even at that, she still closed her eyes and slurped the whole lot up... embarassed embarassed

How do you know? You are beginning to know me too well cheesy.

But that goat head eh, nothing inside. But bloody mucus nose and dirty hairy eyes that fire couldn't burn off.dont ever eat that in public restaurant embarassed
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Like what?

But that goat head eh, nothing inside. But bloody mucus nose and dirty hairy eyes that fire couldn't burn off.dont ever eat that bin public restaurant embarassed
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sorry carefree, I thought we were in the kitchen thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by obowunmi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Ummm....

grin grin

Why are you humming?
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by EfemenaXY: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dheartless:
I lost the ability to approach a lady for reasons that concern relationship
I don't want to push a girl before she falls in love ( that was how I got here)

I get lots of "green light" attention ( like admiring looks, comments , sometimes some girls ask personal questions, they want to be around), but once I make a move (she might be a friend or a colleague or someone that often cross my part eg a Church member) , I just drop the chase the next moment probably because I cant stand a girls shakara (wanting me to keep chasing for love).
now it has become chronic that even after a warm chat with a lady and she says " i don't give out my number easily, why don't you meet me at this address tomorrow so we can get to know each other well before I can trust you with information about me"
I will simply go and never again bother about her ( in some cases some actually tried to locate me to be sure what went wrong)

I get along with girls a lot though ( they say you are very funny)
so i have been in many relationship with ladies who I would say were in love with me, without me doing almost nothing to be in the relationship but just by being a friend or the normal cool guy she sees around ( may be work place,church , friend of a friend)
before I know things just fall in place ( there are some cases when someone close to me had to pass the message from the girl to me indirectly like " ada says she really love your company and she thinks you are cute"

the problem is that most of the ones I really felt something for always slip away , probably because I said nothing that suggested I wish to get more committed
( one deleted my contact, when I asked why, she said she was expecting a relationship proposal from me but It never came, instead it came from my friend and she accepted thinking I would get angry but I didn't so she had to let me go)

this days I don't even say hi to someone I don't know but I find attractive unless am in a very happy mood

am i suffering from what I detest the most (pride) ?

I don't want to push someone before she falls in love with me ( that was what got me to this stage)

You need to ask yourself what it is that you want.

Are you looking to get married now, and are therefore seeking a long term relationship that would lead to that? I think not.

I don't know how to say this without sounding condenscending, but you are very young. Too young if your profile pic is anything to go by, and you should therefore be concentrating on your studies. You aren't even in your mid-twenties yet, are you?

Have girls as friends. Very good friends if you must, but I don't think now's the time for you to be looking for anything deeper.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by maryhaam(f): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dheartless:

well then why do they start forming when a brother start showing those warm feelings?
for example I really don't like my present girl but she was just too nice when we first met so I gave it a try and she was worth loving but after sometime she just start making it seem like I should be the only one to make the relationship work.

I told her to go her way two days ago.

am starting to feel like maybe cause I was never really
attracted to most of them in the first place that's why.

I don't know is a guy the only one to meant to put into a relationship?

or maybe I need to find a lady that catches my attention from the very beginning.

cause am starting to believe love don't grow with time.

( note am really a happy face and friendly guy, I just don't let me get ride over)
am in such situation,mine is a bit different,was into him @first den he was messing up,ndatin all,so now he has loved up,n mine has wear out,dunno he took me for granted as first
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by EfemenaXY: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chillisauce:

But that goat head eh, nothing inside. But bloody mucus nose and dirty hairy eyes that fire couldn't burn off.dont ever eat that bin public restaurant embarassed

Yuk!

If it really was that bad, then then restaurant / bukka should close down sharpish. That thing from your descriptions wasn't cooked well. How can you see mucus and blood in your plate of soup?

Ayama... sad sad
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by EfemenaXY: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
moca:

For wia! cheesy
Na by his grace everyday o!
minus6kg already.
Worst than others.
God dey sha kiss

Dem don come back.
Party time over.
Let me see if they can help me in d kitchen.
I left everything as soon as they went out.
Where strength?

You'll find it.

Keep positive dear. smiley smiley
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Dheartless: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You need to ask yourself what it is that you want.

Are you looking to get married now, and are therefore seeking a long term relationship that would lead to that? I think not.

I don't know how to say this without sounding condenscending, but you are very young. Too young if your profile pic is anything to go by, and you should therefore be concentrating on your studies. You aren't even in your mid-twenties yet, are you?

Have girls as friends. Very good friends if you must, but I don't think now's the time for you to be looking for anything deeper.
too young? lol
am almost .... lipsrsealed
and that pics? I was like 27 then some years back.
I know am cute grin ,I would have shown a pics of my face but you know how it is on here.
my studies? you know the answer by now.

marriage? not sure if am ready, but I know it wount be too long from now.
you see I like cash and I want to make a lot while am still single but that doesn't mean I cant keep a girl while doing that, infact I feel any lady who is ready to stand by me while am building life is a girl worth spending forever with.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by EfemenaXY: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dheartless:

too young? lol
am almost 30
and that pics? I was like 27 then two years back.
I know am cute grin ,I would have shown a pics of my face but you know how it is on here.
my studies? you know the answer by now.

marriage? not sure if am ready, but I know it wount be too long from now.
you see I like cash and I want to make a lot while am still single but that doesn't mean I can keep a girl while doing that, infact I feel any lady who is ready to stand by me while am building life is a girl worth spending forever with.

Well then, in that case, you need to take a step back and look deep within yourself. What sort of vibes are you sending out? How do you come across to the ladies when you meet them?

First impressions do last long. That aside, if you're sending out the wrong message, then you're bound to attract the wrong sort of girl.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
obowunmi:

Why are you humming?

Because i dnt know what to say.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Dheartless: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
maryhaam:
am in such situation,mine is a bit different,was into him @first den he was messing up,ndatin all,so now he has loved up,n mine has wear out,dunno he took me for granted as first
you see?
now with this it shows that love is supposed to be mutual from the very beginning.
I think if it is one sided then it must be infatuation or lust

that's why don't get excited when I see someone who am attracted to and she pretends like she's blind when am around ( later they will say the guy was not showing interest)

I might just steal a chance since we are on same page grin or are you one of those who suddenly turn an angel meant for God at the slightest complement?
just joking
you look good though smiley
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Dheartless: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Well then, in that case, you need to take a step back and look deep within yourself. What sort of vibes are you sending out? How do you come across to the ladies when you meet them?

First impressions do last long. That aside, if you're sending out the wrong message, then you're bound to attract the wrong sort of girl.
is not like I always end up with bad girls but I don't think I was ever in love with them.
(well most
are not really good as most of them mostly care about marriage and sex)
so am starting to think maybe they have their hidden intention for even coming close in the first.
maybe the solution would be for me to try locate a girl I feel attraction for.
so I think I will keep the first impression in mind.
so I don't come across as too cold or too desperate just as carefree advised

the truth is i think most of those sexy and responsible ladies see
me a player but I don't why, not like I flaunt girls around. although I have a lot of female friends
thanks anyway
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by obowunmi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Because i dnt know what to say.

I am interested in you if you will permit me.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by okotv(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
well since I have to get married to keep my body from getting burnt, I will simply ask God as I have being doing for a good woman. All this dating and all that is time wasting to me and I wont be testing ladies about. I need to change my orientation about ladies before its too late sha.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
okotv:
well since I have to get married to keep my body from getting burnt, I will simply ask God as I have being doing for a good woman. All this dating and all that is time wasting to me and I wont be testing ladies about. I need to change my orientation about ladies before its too late sha.

What is your orientation towards ladies?
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by maryhaam(f): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dheartless:

you see?
now with this it shows that love is supposed to be mutual from the very beginning.
I think if it is one sided then it must be infatuation or lust

that's why don't get excited when I see someone who am attracted to and she pretends like she's blind when am around ( later they will say the guy was not showing interest)

I might just steal a chance since we are on same page grin or are you one of those who suddenly turn an angel meant for God at the slightest complement?
just joking
you look good though smiley
is not dere fault,u can't convince someone who want a q10 to like q5 the feature he or she is looking for,no one knows......all I know is love hs to be balanced when is one sided,d effort wil b from one syd,thanks for d compliment,looool

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by okotv(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

What is your orientation towards ladies?
its becoming too much ......(just me thinking aloud)...

I don't fancy ladies. They kinda bore me. A past life experience though. Am getting over it but then...

Let me illustrate...if I see a lady anywhere, no matter how beautiful or caring I look out for faults. Cause of my analytical mind, I find faults easily and then the feelings poof......hope you get sha ??
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
okotv:
its becoming too much ......(just me thinking aloud)...

I don't fancy ladies. They kinda bore me. A past life experience though. Am getting over it but then...

Let me illustrate...if I see a lady anywhere, no matter how beautiful or caring I look out for faults. Cause of my analytical mind, I find faults easily and then the feelings poof......hope you get sha ??

Past life ke? YOU Don come world before

Why are you fault finding?

Would like to hear your previous experiences and start from there

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmmm interesting.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by okotv(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Past life ke? YOU Don come world before

Why are you fault finding?

Would like to hear your previous experiences and start from there
life is a journey. An experience along the way.

I don't fault find humans but in terms of relationship with the opposite, I think my mind isn't ready yet cause even if I have met her, she wouldn't stand chance.

Well I was accused (over accused ) because of what happened between myself and a girl then. Was very young then. The hate developed and could have been minimal but I attended a boys only school, boarding house for that matter and that worsened and strained my relationship with the opposite.
Re: How To Find Your Future Spouse by bukatyne(f): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
okotv:
life is a journey. An experience along the way.

I don't fault find humans but in terms of relationship with the opposite, I think my mind isn't ready yet cause even if I have met her, she wouldn't stand chance.

Well I was accused (over accused ) because of what happened between myself and a girl then. Was very young then. The hate developed and could have been minimal but I attended a boys only school, boarding house for that matter and that worsened and strained my relationship with the opposite.

OK then, do you care to share?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Divorce Hubby For Impregnating Lunatic / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.