Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,638 members, 7,854,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB (1059 Views)

See Clear Winner Of Naij.com's Ongoing Online Presidential Poll / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2015
There is an ongoing online voting taking place between Buhari and Jonathan on who wins the 2015 Presidential Election. Pls visit www.whowin2015.com to vote. I av voted ooo. Pls tell others. Hope this translates...

1 Like

Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by koning01: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2015
i've voted too. GMB 2015

2 Likes

Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by koning01: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2015
GMB currently leading GEJ with 39,000 votes.
Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by Calculia: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2015
Not credible..
Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by Bayswater: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ can never win Buhari in any online poll. APC has hijacked the Nigerian media space pre-merger through its legacy parties so you can never get any realistic poll results.
Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by jayonpoint(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2015
Bayswater:
GEJ can never win Buhari in any online poll. APC has hijacked the Nigerian media space pre-merger through its legacy parties so you can never get any realistic poll results.
Keep deceiving ursef. In 2011 wen Jonathan won virtually all on line poll it wasn't hacked?

Even u cn see d evidence on d street of nig.
Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by Bayswater: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2015
jayonpoint:

Keep deceiving ursef. In 2011 wen Jonathan won virtually all on line poll it wasn't hacked?

Even u cn see d evidence on d street of nig.

Having worked with ACN in 2011, I still remember the strategy and the games.

They are doing the same in 2015 but with more blood.
Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by Chanchit: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2015
G E
J
G M
B
If you know you don't want to waste your vote, just vote wisely.
Sai Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by Adminisher: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ wil evenl be shocked by losses in areas he considers himself strong. I have noticed he and his supporters indulging in a lot of delusions based on 2011 elections results. The 2015 elections will be comprehensive and complete in the mandate it delivers just like June 12.
Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by iwofalenu: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2015
GMB is the man and APC is the paty[color=#770077][/color]
Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by kestolove95(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2015
Gmb is disgracing our president in dat poll..sumbody shud pls close it
Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by san316(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wooooh! GEJ's ASssss is being whoooped. at first I thought the election was being rigged because I tried to choose GMB but it keeps selecting gej.
Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by Gbawe: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wow !!!! Even the most die-hard GEJ fan will admit, at this stage, that Jonathan and the PDP may face annihilation and humiliation at the polls. As at when I visited the site and voted a few minutes ago the results were GMB 44, 643 and GEJ 4,891. It is not a misprint people . Buhari is leading GEJ by almost 40.000 votes. Even I did not expect this stupendously large margin which probably confirms that the negative and vicious campaign of the PDP, when the PArty had asked for "issue-based campaign from APC, has turned many Nigerians off GEJ and the PDP completely.
Re: There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB by 7lives: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gbawe:
Wow !!!! Even the most die-hard GEJ fan will admit, at this stage, that Jonathan and the PDP may face annihilation and humiliation at the polls. As at when I visited the site and voted a few minutes ago the results were GMB 44, 643 and GEJ 4,891. It is not a misprint people . Buhari is leading GEJ by almost 40.000 votes. Even I did not expect this stupendously large margin which probably confirms that the negative and vicious campaign of the PDP, when the PArty had asked for "issue-based campaign from APC, has turned many Nigerians off GEJ and the PDP completely.

JEG lost this 2015 election since the Chibok girls saga, the unabated bombings and the negative reactions generated by these incidents, did the damage on Jona's image and there is very little he can do about it as people value life around here, nobody wants to die.

(1) (Reply)

Dokubo, Tompolo’s War Threat Unacceptable –FG / Even If GMB Wins The Election, I Will Be Proud I Didn't Cast My Vote For Him..!! / PHOTO SPEAK: The mammoth crowd at the Buhari Presidential RALLY IN BORNO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.