Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

It's A Big Lie, Buhari Doesn't Have Cancer — Doctors Confirm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's A Big Lie, Buhari Doesn't Have Cancer — Doctors Confirm (555 Views)

Who Are The Serious Contenders In 2019 If Buhari Doesn't Run? / Picture Dont Lie-buhari at 10 Downing Street / PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Big Lie, Buhari Doesn't Have Cancer — Doctors Confirm by MrTolulope(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1b7tdI9ksqY/VLqfJ9JKemI/AAAAAAABUcw/tDPfDrekTWM/s1600/Buhari%2B1.jpg[/img]

In Nigerian politics, once your opponent(s) see that you stand a better chance than them and that the people are accepting you more, they start cooking up all kinds of funny stories to discredit you.

Anyway, the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), has rubbished the purported report said to have emanated from their doctors that General Muhammadu Buhari is stricken with cancer.

“It (report of cancer) is untrue and condescending of its exponents. I have it on good authority that Buhari has not visited the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital in the last five years. So, how can anyone say that he was diagnosed with prostate cancer last October, barely three months ago?

“This is the highest point of political distraction, malice and mischief. The report was not only fake but unfounded. I have spoken to impeccable sources at ABUTH all of whom deny the report and also claimed that the letterhead used was not their regular one, and that Dr. Bala Mohammed that purportedly approved the false Medical Report is not on the personnel list of that department.....”

Garba Shehu, Director, Media and Publicity of the Campaign said.

CONTINUE READING ===> http://www.mrtolulope.com/2015/01/its-big-lie-buhari-doesnt-have-cancer.html
Re: It's A Big Lie, Buhari Doesn't Have Cancer — Doctors Confirm by ORACLE1975(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2015
PDP
Re: It's A Big Lie, Buhari Doesn't Have Cancer — Doctors Confirm by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2015
There is an ongoing online voting taking place between Buhari and Jonathan on who wins the 2015 Presidential Election. Pls visit www.whowin2015.com to vote. I av voted ooo. Pls tell others. Hope this translates...
Re: It's A Big Lie, Buhari Doesn't Have Cancer — Doctors Confirm by FrankC3: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Not that I am excited in the least by the chance of Buhari having any kind of debilitating illness but a political spokesman is not in the best position to deny a purported medical report from a known popular medical institution.

ABUTH has a spokesman. Let the guy just come out and lay this issue to rest once and for all. I shudder at the prospect of some puppet masters playing another Yar`Adua on us.

(1) (Reply)

what If Jonathan had no certificate? / GEJ Told Nigerians To Throw Stones At Officials For Poor Performance / Abia State: The Aba Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.