Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard (4815 Views)

UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / A Lecturer In Unical (political Science) Gives Students The Shock Of Their Life / Over Admission In Unical: As Heads Of Departments Rejects Some Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by frankyychiji(f): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs*** clears throat
Mehn...find a cure for this your TB. E don tey o!
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by TunjiMsp: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
bro4u:
if it was the other way round against mohamed they would have turn everywhere upside down.
you don dey cry abi?we all know which religion holds woman with the highest honour, Muslim don't blasphem and so we don't tolerate infidels mocking our prophet
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by dasrackhor(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Aspireahead:
Cross section of students at the event that was
disrupted
A religious clash was averted in the University of
Calabar yesterday, as members of the Muslim
Student’s Society of Nigeria, MSSN were holding
their annual Muslim week celebration as part of the
2014/2015 academic session student’s week in
Malabor square.
The event which holds annually in the school is
organized by the Muslim Student’s in the University
campus and was on going as planned until one of
the invited Islam cleric started making statements
that the Christian students termed as ‘blasphemy’
and an insult on their religion.
A student who didn’t give his name told our
correspondent that the students got angry and
drove away the Muslim students and the preacher
after the Islamic cleric who was the guest lecturer
referred to Jesus as a ‘bastard’.
When the SUG President of UNICAL, Emmanuel
Ajang, who was at the Obudu cattle ranch for
another activity in the student’s week was
contacted, he maintained that “Actually it was not
part of the student’s week anyway; it is unfortunate
it happened during our student’s week. In our
students week the usual practice is an excursion to
the ranch so I was not on campus when the
incident happened, so we are all here at the ranch.
“I was not on campus but I got the information but
my reaction is that it is very unfortunate for a muslin
cleric to come and start blasphemy Jesus on
campus, I know we all have to freedom of worship
but it is as much as we have that rights, our rights
ends where another person’s right begins”.
Continuing, he said, “I feel it was wrong for the
Muslim cleric to make those blasphemous
statements especially in an environment mostly
crowded by Christians, however when I get back to
Calabar I will get proper details of what happened
and we will do a formal reaction”.
http://crossriverwatch.com/2015/01/religious-crises-averted-in-unical-as-muslim-cleric-calls-jesus-bastard/
sheyb una Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ nah...na jst cartoon dem use represent some1 for france n it leads to terror attack..Now a cleric is calling Jesus a bastard,Nuffin happened...If some1 call any of dere prophet bastard pogrom will surface...Christianity d religion of peace,humility n love...
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by rattlesnake(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
[size=14pt]no problem our "bastard says we should love you"[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by KMB: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
If Mohammed can't be insulted without reprisals why on earth insult Jesus and expect a reaction
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by kestolove95(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ajibam:

Your prophet!
He is my God!
ogbeni calm down..jesus is not God
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2015
but theoretically.. Jesus is a bastard.. i mean look at it.. no human father.. grin but trust christians, they are not losing sleep over that?
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by Truckpusher(m): 1:21am On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:
but theoretically.. Jesus is a bastard.. i mean look at it.. no human father.. grin but trust christians, they are not losing sleep over that?
Be careful with your utterances when it comes to things of God.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Be careful with your utterances when it comes to things of God.

if he did something about evil men.. i would be careful.. but since he would rather sit and watch while the wicked go unpunished.. what the heck
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by tjfulloption(m): 5:25am On Jan 19, 2015
hayzed14:
A Muslim cleric will never call Jesus "peace be upon him" (pbuh) a bastard,never.Jesus pbuh to us is a Muslim,Muslim means to submit to God will,He is a noble messenger of God,in the Quran Allah called him the messiah,part of being a Muslim is the must to believe in jesus pbuh.
Do you know he was mentioned 25 tyms in d Quran compared to mohammed mentioned only 5
Do you know that the most honourable woman in Islam is Marian (Mary)
Do you know God dedicated a whole chapter in the Quran for the mother of Jesus pbuh
Do you know that Mary was mentioned in the Quran 32 tyms compared to 18 tyms in the bible
Do you know that the most number of people named Jesus pbuh are Muslim (Isa)
This is Jesus pbuh in islam ,we honour him ,respect him,we follow his teachings.He is our role model

Thats so sweet of u. Jazaakalahu haıran
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by sanshadon(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:
may God forgive you...just pray about what u just wrote
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by fr3do(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Excellent response from the SUG president who I suppose is a christian.
Let us show radical muslims, we are better people by being tolerant.
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by fr3do(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:

Mohammed (torment be upon him) was a slave trader, a paaedophile, a racist, a misogynist, a murderer...

The meek Jesus is God.
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by Lilimax(f): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Fringes:

Awesome!

God bless your liberal heart hayzed. Amen!

*N.B: I'm a Christian - half Catholic, half RCCG - but hayzed's comment above is excellent, especially as he seems to be a Muslim.

#ReligiousTolerance is an important virtue that we must imbibe and live with, especially in the glorious dawn that awaits us in the post-GEJ/PDP era with Mohammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo at the helm of our National affairs.
Lmao @ Half Catholic, Half RCCG smiley
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by iamrealdeji(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2015
They're not good muslims,a good muslim must have respect for prophets of God,prophet Issa(Jesus) is one of the 5 prophets we respect most of all prophets
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by iamrealdeji(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2015
fr3do:

Mohammed (torment be upon him) was a slave trader, a paaedophile, a racist, a misogynist, a murderer...

The meek Jesus is God.
You're acting like a tout that you are,did they teach you violence in church? well,those clerics are not good muslims,a good muslim must have respect for prophets of God,prophet Issa(Jesus) is one of the 5 prophets we respect most of all prophets,so anyone who calls him a bastard is out of his mind and not a muslim
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by iamrealdeji(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2015
voltron:
No brother,we don't talk like that,you must not insult any of God's prophets,he's not a bastard,its in suratul Mariam that Mariam was a virgin and never slept with any man when she gave birth to prophet Issa(Jesus),so read your Quran properly and learn not to insult any prophet,if they insult prophet Muhammad,leave them that's probably what they were thought to do in church,don't try to retaliate by insulting Jesus,good muslims don't insult prophets of God
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by Fringes(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Lilimax:
Lmao @ Half Catholic, Half RCCG smiley

What is 'lmao-ing' you? *rolls eyes*
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2015
ShakurM:
I argue? angry
Very matured response
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by supremus: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2015
TunjiMsp:
you don dey cry abi?we all know which religion holds woman with the highest honour, Muslim don't blasphem and so we don't tolerate infidels mocking our prophet
Dude your write up cracks me up little do you know that you are the SUPER-INFEDILE
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by Kassidy90(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Ajibam:

Your prophet!
He is my God!
As a muslim i believe in Almighty Allah and his Prophets JESUS included... but if jesus is ur God then i dnt knw what u will call GOD itself.....and as for the cleric he need to be taught a lesson....
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by coolk(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by coolk(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ajibam:

Your prophet!
He is my God!
Bros I love Jesus die, but he is not God per se.
Yes he is the only begotten son of God, but I worship the only true God, some call him Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah.
I call him Big Daddy.
Back to the topic, if say nah Christian try the reverse, Naija for hot right now...
That's why I respect Christians, we don't fight God's battle for Him.
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by julioralph(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
I guess tolerance is hard to come by in Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by ShakurM(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

Very matured response
Tnx man!
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by G12(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Carnally minded men cannot understand the things of the spirit.

Okay, Jesus is your prophet and he said:
"I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father(God) except through me".
So you all should leave all other prophets who cannot give you this assurance and just follow only Jesus Christ.
Shalom
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by Gondonu: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin
dahunsy:
coughs*** clears throat
Then talk nah! Islam always instigating violence.Imagine if the reversal has been the case.
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
hayzed14:
A Muslim cleric will never call Jesus "peace be upon him" (pbuh) a bastard,never.Jesus pbuh to us is a Muslim,Muslim means to submit to God will,He is a noble messenger of God,in the Quran Allah called him the messiah,part of being a Muslim is the must to believe in jesus pbuh.
Do you know he was mentioned 25 tyms in d Quran compared to mohammed mentioned only 5
Do you know God dedicated a whole chapter in the Quran for the mother of Jesus pbuh
Do you know that Mary was mentioned in the Quran 32 tyms compared to 18 tyms in the bible
This is Jesus pbuh in islam ,we honour him ,respect him,we follow his teachings.He is our role model

dont lie ooo coz u know that is a big lie.
i grew up in the north amongst ur fellow satans. an average ur-likes call xtian infidels at least 10^23 times everyday an u claim to adore their messiah. BIG FAT LIE .
thatz how u guyz lia about everything. infact a few days ago i head a 4kin cleric claim that xtian are behind bokoharam and swears on it, and the dumb goats that where there where( u know what u guyz shout during distress! $#/).
if your religion was an os (operatin system), it wil get update regulary to get rid of bugs like..terrorism

Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by boluwadekunlex: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
hayzed14:
A Muslim cleric will never call Jesus "peace be upon him" point of correction never use pbuh 4 Jesus again. Wu tells u Jesus is a death? My Jesus is alive, is wit Jehovah in his right hand side,he still works,lives.(pbuh) a bastard,never.Jesus pbuh to us is a Muslim cant jst helping laughing, Jesus didn't mention Islam when h was still in DX earth. U people hijak everytin xo u also want to hijak our Jesus again? U claim to b folowr of christ nw? I knw yes i knw one day u wil totaly declare no one lik christ,Muslim means to submit to God will,He is a noble messenger of God,in the Quran Allah called him the messiah,part of being a Muslim is the must to believe in jesus pbuh.
Do you know he was mentioned 25 tyms in d Quran compared to mohammed mentioned only 5 wat sud wil realy do wit dat? Nbr of tyms or no numbr of tym does it tke u to heaven? Does dat guarante u God supprt yr book? Even i'm even surprisd m d real readr of bibl i dnt knw numbr of tims jesus is being mentiond in d bible. Cnt u guyz do away wit bibl instead of fetching verses out of it to critiz or research? Y CNT u stick to yr book so knwn to b best book in yr eyes?
Do you know that Mary was mentioned in the Quran 32 tyms compared to 18 tyms in the bible wats our own concern abt DAT?
he is ur role model or nt he wu doesnt confess christ as d king nd nt being baptisd wont c d kingdom of God. I wil say dx again, one day al of u wil submit yrself 4christ koz u guyz claim nwadays u r real folower of christ.
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by boluwadekunlex: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kassidy90:

As a muslim i believe in Almighty Allah and his Prophets JESUS included...(/quote) wu is did thing? WHR does it come 4rm? Wu tells u Jesus is a prophet to yr Allah? Never, can u just tel m was Allah means? but if jesus is ur God then i dnt knw what u will call GOD itself.....(/quote) jehovah is the real God while jesus is a smalr God to him y holy spirit d smalst God,three ofcthem work 2gether. and as for the cleric he need to be taught a lesson....
don't worry h need nt bt h was doing d right thing in his eyes.
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by fr3do(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kassidy90:

As a muslim i believe in Almighty Allah and his Prophets JESUS included... but if jesus is ur God then i dnt knw what u will call GOD itself.....and as for the cleric he need to be taught a lesson....

then call Him, the Primogenitor of Christians, He isnt a prophet, He is God and part of The God Head.
Re: Religious Crises Averted In UNICAL As Muslim Cleric Calls Jesus Bastard by Lagusta(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
julioralph:
I guess tolerance is hard to come by in Islam.

Your source is based on fabricated evidence...

So it is BASELESS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PTI Admission Form For 2017/2018 Session Is Out / Yahoo Trend In Campuses / New Federal University,oye 2011/2012 Post Utme Form On Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.