Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,511 members, 7,958,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster (1636 Views)

Chelsea The Champions Of Europe / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by Allenpowered(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2005
CHEI!!!!!

I could not believe my self yesterday when my team was crushed at old trafford i know fit shout!!!

very painful.it was humilating.the fergie boys lost it. but i believe we have to bounce back next season

Re: Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by Greatpeter(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2005
I am happy you pre-empted the woeful and disgraceful outcome of FA Cup final which Arsenal won yesterday on Milleniun stadium after beating highly favoured Man u who created chances and dominated the game for good 120 mins and never won after penalty chooting out the first of it in FA cup final where penalty will be to adjudged the winner.
I could see that you did not say Man U will bounce back later this season so you know they will miss the FA glory.
Man U show of shame.
Re: Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by Allenpowered(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2005
Obiviously not our best season in a long time.

"th cup is on loan", quoting Fergie.

It couuld have been better!!
Re: Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by zigszag(f): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2005
man u i da bomb

Re: Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by whiteshark(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2005
U got that one right sweetheart........
Re: Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by FOD(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2005
What a sweet revenge!
Re: Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by whiteshark(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2005
yeah....
Re: Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by medube(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2005
Well congrats to the Man U fans, but I would like to comment that they were 2 lucky spells in that match for Man U, 1 was the goal as I dont believe he meant to do any other thing there than to put the ball in the center for any stroker and 2 was Man U surviving the second half well because the way Chelsea came on in the second half, Man U got confused. Dont worry, from this weekend the Premier League begins again, then we shall know that Chelsea are here and staying smiley
Re: Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by polishmen: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2005
i'm very very happy. chelsea is hujowe
Re: Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by whiteshark(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2005
any which way u look at it, we won and dats dat... Go Man U
Re: Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster by em19em6: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Naija

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Invite Wonder Football Playing Kid With No Feet To Its Summer Camp / Mancini And Balotelli Square Up In Training Ground Bust-up. / The Race To 100: Real Madrid’s BBC V Barcelona’s MSN [marca Graphic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.