Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29208 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2006
I'm sure there is really no hiding place for the gooners come next weekend.
They have not won a match out of 3 games they have played so far! shocked

The BIG question is: CAN ARSENAL ESCAPE DEFEAT NEXT WEEK?

This same thread last season generated a lot of HEAT
I'm sure this won't be an exception.
cool

Therez Only 1 United
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by donjazzie(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2006
Man U is goin down.forget dat arsenal ahsn't won a math but we''l clear man U's doubt
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2006
history or no history Arsenal will beat Man U whether we get relegated or not.For sure! i can't wait to watch the gallant battle. Gunners will take man U to hell and leave them their in hades. As I said earlier Arsenal wont take on the pitch as a formality to donate 3 points to disunited.lehmann the number one shot-stopper will take care of Rooney's shots.

henry is still a frightening sight for any defender and now that we have Rosiscky who will try to shoot from a distance just like Man u have with rooney,scholes & Ronaldo,Liverpools Gerrard & Alonso,Chelsea with Lampard and now ballack.
what we lack is enough back up bench power plus we desperately need a central midfielder like makelele but its not an excuse.
We are tall for the task men
cheers.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Akolawole(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2006
@BolaOni

Can somebody like me comment on this thread knowing Kitaun holding a cuttlass behind me? grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2006
@ Bolaoni,

I will reserve ma comments till Wednesday.
It will be highly unfair to start haunting 'em gooners now cos i am gonna haunt em for 3 weeks after our victory next sunday.
Arsene Wenger's job is hanging on one side. grin
This season has lived up to its billing already.
God bless the Premiership.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2006
I understand your excitement men!
For the last two years you never started with a bang like this season.
Now you call it billing.ok! we shall see
Gunners have to apply manouveristic doctrine and I see them identifying the weak side of Disunited.

oga Bolaoni!
please make the subject abit eye catching since some of Nairaland users know we have many United emirates, enyimbas plus others don't even know if arsenal are "gooners.
Biko! let it be Man U vs Arsenal in their lenghthy names because this thread will live till after the second leg.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2006
kola
i 've known you not to be that cheeky. what cut?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2006
@Prisccy

Pls help me ask Akola o! shocked shocked

@Bolaoni

Well even your comments make me feel you are uncertain of the possibility of your team whipping us, so i take that as an edge over you guys cool

@Jackal

Your excitement is understandable because 12 points from 4 games would have hitherto been too tall a dream but now you have it, we no go hear word again! would you go naked for 3 weeks instead if your boys went down to the Gooners? grin

@Akola

You know it will always be a free world for anyone to comment on any issue, you remember "iwofa lenu" meaning let them say cool
Cutlass ke? me i no go look my egbon face throw spit on am o! grin grin
But i no mind Zizou's style sha! tongue grin!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2006
@ Kitaun,
One thing i have to give y'all gunners is the fact that u over-estimate the potentials of ur team.
Even when Arsenal went unbeaten, they could not beat Man. Utd, let alone when they are the whipping team.
Enyimba FC will def'ly pick 3 points from United on sunday but definitely not Arsenal.

Arsenal can NEVER take 3 points from Man Utd at Old Trafford with this shambolic form they are.
The fact is, Arsenal's game play is too elaborate. They wanna walk the ball into the net and no one does that easily these days.
Arsene Wenger has no plan B and i dont think the situation will change until we take the vital 3 points on sunday.

I am gonna start an online mass appeal to Ferguson to let Arsenal get away with a draw to save Wenger's job.
This time next week, Arsenal will be at the bottom of the table and i will laugh ma ass off.
Next week is going to boil for y'all gunners.
I am sure there's going to be a mass exodus of fans from Arsenal this month.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2006
Hi all,

Let me first answer Priscy, the fanatic gooner lady. grin I really love your spirit lady. Even when the gooners are going down, you have the heart to stick with them. Thats a nice one for you. Come to think of it, is there anybody here who doesn't know United and Gooners? shocked I doubt it.

Kitaun, who told U I'm not sure? I may not be sure against the likes of Pompey or even Watford, but against the Gooners? No WAY! I'm already seeing the 3 points in our kitty! I only pity you guys coz I know there will be lot of heart aches on that day. Do you know that Rooney is coming back? Scholes is also making a comeback as well, so if United can get all their wins without these superb duo, what will happen when they get back against the gooners? OMG! A whacking is in the offing! Fulham's may be a child's play next week.

After they lose to United, will the Gooners still keep faith with Assne Wenger? Let's wait and see. lipsrsealed

@Jackal, the taunting should start as from this very . They are surely going DOWN!

I have been reserving all my comments for this very game.

UNITED 4 EVER! kiss
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2006
Its so obvious that this game will be mostly played by words of mouth than the real Action of 90 mins but whatever it is, i will love to see the faces of peeps like Kitaun and Bolaoni after the match grin grin after we would have pcked up 3 valuable points cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2006
in your dreams right?

DREAM ON, DREAMER! grin grin

We shall see face to face after the match.

Cna I have ur number PLEASE! so that we can take it offline as well grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Akolawole(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2006
Priscila:

history or no history Arsenal will beat Man U whether we get relegated or not.For sure! i can't wait to watch the gallant battle. Gunners will take man U to hell and leave them their in hades. As I said earlier Arsenal wont take on the pitch as a formality to donate 3 points to disunited.lehmann the number one shot-stopper will take care of Rooney's shots.

Lets be realistic, ONLY GOD CAN STOP UNITED AT THE MOMENT, not even firepower of Stamford bridge.

And their secret is "they keep their old team" while the remainning of us are buying.

Priscila:

please make the subject abit eye catching since some of Nairaland users know we have many United emirates, enyimbas plus others don't even know if arsenal are "gooners.
Biko! let it be Man U vs Arsenal in their lenghthy names because this thread will live till after the second leg.

Who are the set of people who started calling other teams other names?

@Kitaun

No comment.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2006
@Bolaoni

You know you are the one dreaming, if it is the fake prophet  that you see regularly that is assuring you of victory better tell him that his secret is out because he is fake and nothing more! grin grin

To get my no, catch me on my YIM cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Akolawole(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2006
My Analysis

By the time Arsenal play their tenth match, they would have JELL and be unbeatable which may be too late.

I wish Arsenal win to help Jose Mourinho but am i Joseph the Dreamer?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2006
This thread is already living up to its billing shocked shocked

@Akola

I would not have responded to your post but am forced to; why quote Prisccy on names-calling, Gooners is what Arsenal fans are fondly called and what he was driving at is that Bolaoni should modify the title and write the names in full that is Man Utd Vs Arsenal because there are some people that[b] might[/b] not be attracted at first instance to it, FYI not everybody knows what Gooners stand for or who they are! When i was in the north, the popular name for Arsenal was 02 obviously they were not familiar with Gooners

Bros its allowed to Dream, pls keep dreaming, Arsenal will not be winning to help Mourin-hole but to help the precarious situation which we are in cool
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2006
No die has been cast because anyone with a brain should be able to tell that the game is going to ManU. They have the better organized and experienced side. Arsenal?, Pffft, they're not going to be in the champions league next year. grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by nuggard(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2006
This game swings either way or stalls.

Arsenal no doubt is playing for a win, expect quick counters,long balls and defenders out of position especially  towards the end.  

Man U would want to play with composure at the back and midfield and capitalize on defensive errors on the attack (Rooney would disrupt this pattern-Solksjaer should start instead)

Arsenal's Midfield is capable of bossing the ball, Man U's midfield on the other hand would decide how this game is played-Luck is the big thing, hope to see a penalty against Arsenal- Culprit Eboue. grin

I dont't believe myself either.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by nuggard(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2006
a 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 formation for Man U,
aresnal's hope is only in 4-4-2, even at that a draw is most likely for them, any thing else they would suffer

ManU

Vds

Neville Rio Evra/Silvestre

Brown/O'shea

Christiano Scholes Carrick/Park Giggs

Saha Solksjear/Rooney
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2006
Bolaoni!
my lips are sealed about gooner word.
kitaun!
We are on the same wavelength. Whatever is happening to Kola nowadays I leave to gods.
thats the fighting spirit as a fighter jet. Gunners for real! Dont mind them o
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2006
Nuggard!
your wishes will go otherwise. Its Rooney who will get a red simply because his name is Wayne rooney.He is a black-listed chap and any ref who wants to make a name just gives him a direct red as it was the case in Amsterdam.

Jackal/Nuggard
Instead of yabbing gunners and drawing that unsightly line-up you have to question yourselves whether soljkaer,Giggs,Scholes,Neville will last the whole season.These men are very susceptible to injuries now.
Yes, our players are painfully young with Fabregas,Walcott and co.but who said when you are young you win nothing.
In a more physical environment like OT,our very youth is against us since the many old Disunited might Bully their way out.

Gunners in the house!
Let me assure you that if we manage to prevent Disunited from scoring on that super sunday I bet we have the premiership title men! Believe this you will believe anything. However its wildly unlikely to win but I won't go by the sequence.
Over the long term we have strong cards as our players will get better as Disunited get old
cheers!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2006
Priscilla sounds so optimistic.
How do u prevent the tenacious United attack from scoring in 90 minutes?
Its just frigging impossible.
Smaller teams will do it but Arsenal can never do it.

Maybe i should let you know the force Arsenal will come against.

Wayne Rooney:The most exciting and precocious young talent in the world.
A powerhouse performer, Rooney puts the fear of God into any defence he faces.
With immense strength, a thunderbolt shot, pace and great vision he is the complete modern day forward.
A true match-winner which every team craves.

Cristiano Ronaldo: A hugely talented player and supremely skilful and has the ability to be the best player in the world.
He is new-improved and his mesmeric step-overs will cause extensive damage to any defence in the world.
Ronaldo was named FIFPro special young player in 2005.
A very tough customer for the gunners. The 1st player to score 2 goals in 5 minutes against the gunners.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2006
Jackal
whenever you write my name in full I always feel I drove the point home.Now you are not talking about your ageing players but billing on Rooney and ronaldo. time is catching up with Disunited am sorry to say so.I hear Arsenal seem to be near where man U was in 1996 while United are in arsenal's position at the same time
So,better stop the taunts since there is nothing Disunited is doing now that we have not done before.
As for Rooney read what i wrote to nuggard above.
Fergie is too old as compared to Wenger plus most of your players.Hope y'all understand what I mean.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2006
Priscila:

So,better stop the taunts since there is nothing Disunited is doing now that we have not done before.

I know Wenger and his goons have won the 1st four league matches before BUT Man United has never started this poorly ever before in the Premiership.
Arsenal's performance has been shambolic and nauseating.
Wenger's gay head should be demanded by fans for leading a club like Arsenal into doom.
17th position on the league table? What a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little did u know Arsenal might be locking the 20th position come sunday. grin
The Gooners in the house are in trouble this week. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Passion and excitement is gradually building up.
Kitaun and Nightrider-----------Where y'all at?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2006
Jack and jill
Call Wenger gay again and its you I will demand your head for breakfast.Biko. No insults at gunners esp at this trying period.
Understood?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2006
I never knew Arsene is ur boyfriend.
Sorry, Mrs Wenger-to-be. shocked
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by nuggard(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2006
No Chacal I'm her boyfreund
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2006
Kitaun,

I pity you o. how many heart U get sef? hmm just make sure say e plenty o coz some of dem go break on Sunday grin

I'm sure Priscy got some shock absorbers but I'm not sure of other gooners. Did U all know that so many gooners disappeared
from this forum after they were buried at OT last season? That was when they suddenly became busy! I won't mention names
sha coz I know dem sabi themselves. grin

Kitaun, after Sunday will U have the heart to still stay on this forum? Time will tell coz we will taunt U out of NL!

Therez no doubt about it, the gooners will be BURIED on Sunday!

UNITED 4 EVER!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by woleprof(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2006
Another sorry moment for the gunners (without bullet)

This season is surely United wil not leave any stone untrurn to humiliate, disgrace and distract arsena.

No flexing of muscle arsenal wil surely fall. grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by olodo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2006
all u dis united fans will shocked my people says" eni foju ana wo aparo ebora a bo laso" that Is FORGET HISTORY.
WE MIGHT NOT HAVE GOTTEN OUR RHYTHM YET BUT THIS ONE MATCH WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE. (see you all after we might have disunited man u on sunday)
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kodewrita(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2006
Lets wait until after the match but God help Arsenal if they should lose because I will haunt you all around the site.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2006
me too oooo.

Last season was fun but this one go pass last season ooooooooo.

@olodo, did U give urself that name or what? shocked shocked

Well I reserve my comments sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 / EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.