Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon (14201 Views)

Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) / Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:
It's now obvious these miscreats are not just after Nigeria but i want to know , What exactly is their aim?
to create an islamic caliphate across the whole of west and central africa while al shebab handles east african and isis deals with the northern part of the continent and the middle east
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:
It's now obvious these miscreats are not just after Nigeria but i want to know , What exactly is their aim?
question for the gods
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Ilekeh(f): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
jerflakes:
Is anyone still blaming GEJ?

This time, we can out the blame on Cameroon.

They were laughing and teasing us, while we were fighting and asking for help.

Ok Na.

Yes, he did nothing while they(boko) spread their wings.
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
I hope it's not true but if true then this could be interesting.

It will be interesting to see how another country deals with this compared to how Nigeria did not deal with over 300 kids that were taken.
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by dipopooo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
Life na turn by turn. Na cameroun turn nw
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by bettercreature(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
The incompetency of UNCLE JONATHAN IS now threaten the stability of the neighbouring countries
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
tensazangetsu:
to create an islamic caliphate across the whole of west and central africa while al shebab handles east african and isis deals with the northern part of the continent and the middle east
sorry elantraceey , I think this is more accurate
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by oladosuphemmy: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
we will see how fast dey will be recovered
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Qyubee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
politricks:
Its this kind of situation I wish I was superman.
i swear!!
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by duality(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
And no # Bring back ..... rally in Cameroon yet?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
That is seriously f^cked up.
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Descartes: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
tociano009:
I think Cameroon kill 300 bokoharam ystd..how come
That was a Western propaganda to blackmail the Nigerian Army

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Horus(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjKl8sDrO4w

[size=15pt]Boko Haram Fighters Kidnap Around 80 in Cameroon[/size]

Army and government officials said suspected Boko Haram Islamist fighters from Nigeria kidnapped around 80 people, many of them children, and killed three others on Sunday in a cross-border attack on villages in northern Cameroon. The kidnappings, among the largest abductions on Cameroonian soil since the militants began expanding their zone of operations across the border last year, came as neighboring Chad deployed troops to support Cameroon's forces in the area. A senior army officer deployed to northern Cameroon told Reuters, "According to our initial information, around 30 adults, most of them herders, and 50 young girls and boys aged between 10 and 15 years were abducted." He said the early-morning attack had targeted the village of Mabass and several other villages along the porous border with Nigeria. He added that soldiers intervened and exchanged fire with the raiders for around two hours.
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Ashmark(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
What a pity!!!!!....I pray they get those children back on time. Now let's see if truly Jonathan is clueless about Chibok girls like people say.

I just tire for everything jare....
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by pitoski(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Boko haram is gradually becoming a global threat. every nation must join hands to fight and eliminate this threat. it is not about blaming GEJ or GMB, it is about every one taking the responsibility personally to fight this menance. each day many lives are lost, many women and children are kidnapped. America, Europe, Asia etc pls can and help b4 to spreads to your country like Ebola. May Gold help us all.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by mekaboy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
THE TEXT SAYS THEY HAVE BEEN FOGHTING FOR 6HRS. COINCEDENTALLY GEJ HAS BEEN IN POWER FOR 6 YEARS.
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Horus(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHdWZgYoHQA

[size=15pt]400 Chadian tanks enter Cameroon to fight Boko Haram[/size]

About four hundred Chadian tanks have entered Cameroon to help fight Nigeria’s Boko Haram insurgents.
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Akshow: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
jerflakes:
Is anyone still blaming GEJ?

This time, we can out the blame on Cameroon.

They were laughing and teasing us, while we were fighting and asking for help.

Ok Na.
oh shut up! Don't use this unfortunate incident to score cheap political points

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Descartes: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Let's see how French puppet Paul Diya handles this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by pomporiking: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Its pretty clear the army can't win this war with this strategy.its time to cut off their supply routes and track the money
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Cfamoz: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nawao
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
it is a scam ! angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by bsolo1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
I think shekau and his boys should ply their trade in cameroon 4 a while and give 9ja an holiday break grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
These animals are going to be the architects of their own undoing.
There is this Igbo story about a tiny bird who, after eating a heavy meal, invited his Chi, his personal god, to a wrestling match, in which he was thrown and killed.
Boko haram has eaten a heavy meal of their victories in Nigeria and now they're challenging their Chi; Cameroon, Chad, and Niger to a wrestling bout where they are gonna be thrown and their pieces eaten by feral dogs.
No army can win a war on 4 fronts.
She-Cow has signed his death warrant and i will be alive to witness his end.
Quote me anytime, anyday.
PerfectlyPerfect...
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Collynzo9: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
27naira:
If the Nigerian Government had tackled the issue of Boko Haram without politicizing it and pointing fingers at everyone else but herself, Boko Haram wouldnt be the monster it is today...

How ridiculous we are still sticking our head in the sand while the monster grows..
Buhari and other northern elders politicized boko haram

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by kettykin: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Paul Biya must be clueless and a dumbass , Oby Ezekwesili now has another assignment else where

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by donpeluchi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
It appears they intend to use those kidnapped for suicide bombing.
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by holatin(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
EPOMA:

Yes if he had tamed this animals for long, we would not have had this. I dont know how you reason
re you high on GEJ stash of gin again ?
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by bigiyaro(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
adioolayi:
Bokoharam days are numbered... By God's grace they will soon be bygone
been hearing this since 1909.
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nigerian government has warned Cameroon many times on Boko Haram nefarious activities within the borders between both countries! Their negligence to protect their border outposts is yielding result!
Re: Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon by TerryCarr(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Arab slaves working for their masters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES / Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign / Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.