Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business (2378 Views)

Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / How To Set Up A Profitable Laundry/dry Cleaning Business Anywhere In Nigeria / I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by LaurelP(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm about to go into cleaning business. Industrial and home cleaning. I'm aware there are already people in the business so I need to create awareness and fight competition.
That's why I'm soliciting for ideas on the best ways or methods of marketing or promoting the business.
Marketing is very important for this kind of business, but I just don't know how to go about it.
Pls if u have any suggestions or advice, kindly drop it here. I need all the directions I can get.
God bless.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by Daniel2032(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
There are many way to market your service,
(1) you can mail some companies or people that might need such services.

(2) have a website for your service, this is a very lucrative way of growing your business effectively, this is really good and if you have good ranking on search engines you will be able to grab lot of clients, cos many company search on internet for such service, it will also gain ur service much trust.

(3) do direct mobile marketing, this is the best and fastest of gaining client for your service, this menthod will send a message to lot of people phone direct, as we all know 95% people read messages when ever their phone alart message, u will have to choose target location which u would want to market your service to, e.g lagos, abuja, etc. I assured you this will help u alot.
I can do the Direct Mobile Marketing for you, i have over 8 millions nigerians number of various lacotion.
I can also design you a nice website at affordable price,
You can reach me on 08141115631

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by LaurelP(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thanks @Daniel2032
I will contact u
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by Bigdreams(m): 3:57am On Jan 19, 2015
@OP,

Quality service can never be ruled out of business. No matter the strategies you implement, once top-notch customer service is absent then you will simply be stabbing yourself in the back.

Learn how to treat customers well and you will see your business grow.

God bless you.

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by sunnshyn(f): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2015
OP, do you also produce your cleaning products yourself or you buy?
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by Daniel2032(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
LaurelP:
Thanks @Daniel2032
I will contact u

U are welcome.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by debbydee(f): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
@ OP start with your mouth. that is using word of mouth tell friends, family church or mosque members they in turn will recommend you if you do a good job.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by LaurelP(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
sunnshyn:

OP, do you also produce your cleaning products yourself or you buy?

For now I buy them
I may consider producing them later tho
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by LaurelP(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
debbydee:
@ OP start with your mouth. that is using word of mouth tell friends, family church or mosque members they in turn will recommend you if you do a good job.

Thanks
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by Sunnypar(m): 12:37am On Jan 21, 2015
First, start with your immediate environment. Friends, family, churches and the vicinity you live in by informing them do what you do, Posters come in handy, online presence such as social media ;facebook, bbm, twitter, whatsapp
LaurelP:
I'm about to go into cleaning business. Industrial and home cleaning. I'm aware there are already people in the business so I need to create awareness and fight competition.
That's why I'm soliciting for ideas on the best ways or methods of marketing or promoting the business.
Marketing is very important for this kind of business, but I just don't know how to go about it.
Pls if u have any suggestions or advice, kindly drop it here. I need all the directions I can get.
God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by Tectono: 4:25am On Jan 22, 2015
OP, it is very simple. Just package a very good proposal and send it out to your potential clients via e-mails. It does not waste time. Check out this link:
http://tectono..com/2014/08/tectono-ventures-ltd-presents-17000.html
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by LaurelP(m): 2:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Tectono:
OP, it is very simple. Just package a very good proposal and send it out to your potential clients via e-mails. It does not waste time. Check out this link:
http://tectono..com/2014/08/tectono-ventures-ltd-presents-17000.html

Ok
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Market My Cleaning Business by Gustav13: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2022
If you've been wondering: how often to clean jacuzzi jets? Then I have the answer for you, which I found in a cool article that describes everything in detail and step by step to achieve maximum efficiency. In fact, everything is very simple, and inexpensive. That's why I recommend you to read it

(1) (Reply)

Start Exporting Nigeria Food Stuff Today With Buyers Emails And Phone Numbers / Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. / Dangote, World's 334th Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.