Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Does Repainting Your Car Devalue It? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Does Repainting Your Car Devalue It? (26463 Views)

10 Major Mistakes You're Making When Changing Your Car Oil / 6 Steps To Jack Up Your Car Safely / Repainting Of Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Does Repainting Your Car Devalue It? by okoroemeka(m): 5:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Dododawa01:

Where did u get ppg quality paint. Pls can u give me their location and probably their fone number.
Pls did you use car code on d car door to purchase d paint there?
Thank you in advance.
ppg has computerized paint mixing office at agbani road, opposite police detective college,enugu,just ask anybody of chidi PPG,yes they use the paint code on the door to mix the paint,don't allow the panel beater to convince you,they may tell you to but original paint and China Gardner or varnish, don't listen to them,buy everything from there,for an average sedan budget #75-80k,I have used China paint before and swore never again,if I don't have money for original paint I will leave the car,imagine car paint scratches by tiny sand particles while just washing it with rag,
Re: Does Repainting Your Car Devalue It? by Dododawa01: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
okoroemeka:
ppg has computerized paint mixing office at agbani road, opposite police detective college,enugu,just ask anybody of chidi PPG,yes they use the paint code on the door to mix the paint,don't allow the panel beater to convince you,they may tell you to but original paint and China Gardner or varnish, don't listen to them,buy everything from there,for an average sedan budget #75-80k,I have used China paint before and swore never again,if I don't have money for original paint I will leave the car,imagine car paint scratches by tiny sand particles while just washing it with rag,

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kia Owner's Forum / Truck Crushes 10-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos ( Photo ) / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.