Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 (1099 Views)

Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers / Petrol Dealers: We Can’t Sell At N87 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by ekochris(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
I just saw the headline on NTA Newsline now, that the Minister of Petroleum Resources Diezani Alison - Madueke has announced a reduction in the pump price of petrol from N97 to N87.

Petroleum Products Pricing Agency (PPPRA) have been directed to effect the price change.

Although the difference isn't much, but it sure will help those who buy in large quantity.

I smell some campaign strategies here

1 Like

Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by endy4oxide(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
ekochris:
I just saw the headline on NTA Newsline now, that the pump price of petrol has been reduced from N97 to N87.

Although the difference isn't much, but it sure will help those who buy in large quantity.

Jus heard it too. Good development.

Still awaiting more change

#change #positiveCHANGE. #febuhari14.

1 Like

Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by fidzy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Too small...was expecting to c N40 or N50

1 Like

Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by Greatomotoy: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
good
Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by Chinom(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Saw is as a 'Breaking news' on Channels. It is the right thing to do. Oil price has crashed. However, the current price of a bag of cement nullifies all the gain from the reduction.
Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by zhukafa(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Its taking effect from 12am Sunday 18th January
Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by ekochris(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
I have this 'little' feeling that GEJ is trying to sell Nigerians something.

Anyway, I commend him for 'making the lives of Nigerians easier'.

#BreathOfFreshAir
Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by OCTAVO: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wow!
Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by ekoson95(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Good move.......but not good enough.

Expect more goodies come FeBuhari 14

Mods, Front page pls

1 Like

Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
fidzy:
Too small...was expecting to c N40 or N50
Human beans!!
Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by ekochris(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
zhukafa:
Its taking effect from 12am Sunday 18th January

You're absolutely right
Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by Jugdement: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
I also smell some campaign strategy here. But they have a long way to go. Please find list below:

1. Reduce my monthly tax
2.. Reduce the price of international passport
3. Reduce price of Driver's License
4. Reduce PHCN charges
5. Reduce import levies and duty
6. Reduce cost of vehicle registration
7. Reduce the interest rate of their campaign housing scheme(10,000) mortgage scheme.
8. Increase minimum wage
9. Return the train taken to Enugu as achievement in the transport sector ( all in the name of campaign) to Iddo terminus.

1 Like

Re: Pump Price For PMS (petrol) Has Been Reduced To N87 by ekochris(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jugdement:
I also smell some campaign strategy here. But they have a long way to go. Please find list below:

1. Reduce my monthly tax
2.. Reduce the price of international passport
3. Reduce price of Driver's License
4. Reduce PHCN charges
5. Reduce import levies and duty
6. Reduce cost of vehicle registration
7. Reduce the interest rate of their campaign housing scheme(10,000) mortgage scheme.
8. Increase minimum wage
9. Return the train taken to Enugu as achievement in the transport sector ( all in the name of campaign) to Iddo terminus.

Chairman, if you are waiting for GEJ to do all these, then 'you go lay egg' be dat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Business In Hong Kong And China Important Tips / Exposed!!! Unthinkable Business That Makes N1,500,000 Per Month In Nigeria... / Visafone Lay Off All The Staffs (sold To Mtn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.