Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend (9755 Views)

Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails / Hajia Kudirat Flaunting Her Body In Hot Pants & Bra After Breaking Her Fasting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hope, you guys are aware My Homeboy has finally broken up with his long time Bae?

Now, Days after the break up.....

4 Likes

Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
grin

See Waitn we dh wait før since.. wink
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by dechandel(f): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yeee

The hustle is real cheesy

#thoiknowthepictureisnttrue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by major466(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
When will Christiano Ronaldo get married and settle down? He's mates like Tores, PK are already married and he's busy breaking up ladies hearts.
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by acenazt: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
The Irina shayk ho no even Fine self. Mr Cristi a beg come pick my Chick.

2 Likes

Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Yeee

i want to give you christiano Ronaldo just send £100,000
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by valmunich(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
lol.. this is pretty shitty
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by dechandel(f): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
i want to give you christiano Ronaldo just send £100,000
Cant even find the correct term for this. This one pass scam cheesy
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
good for her

now i can have one of my crushs grin

hala madrid
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Cant even find the correct term for this. This one pass scam cheesy
no be scam oo,Shey I look like scammer?scammers don't dress cooperate
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by dechandel(f): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
Come make i teach you work tongue
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Come make i teach you work tongue
shey u be scammer?but am serious.remember you going to gain more than u invest.this guy get up £250,000/week .am just telling u to bring 100k
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Maamin(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
dorlapoh20:
good for her

hala madrid

Oya!.. go and hopelessly join the looooooooong queue grin
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by dechandel(f): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
shey u be scammer?but am serious.remember you going to gain more than u invest.this guy get up £250,000/week .am just telling u to bring 100k
250,000 shocked

Just get the address of where he clubs. Leave the rest to meee
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
250,000 shocked

Just get the address of where he clubs. Leave the rest to meee
£100,000 or no deal
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by dechandel(f): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
£100,000 or no deal
Ole kiss
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Ole kiss
if you can give me like 100 of this kiss, am satisfied one kiss equivalent to £1000
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2015
CR7 told me he wants to marry a 9ja babe becos oyibo babes don tire am and so he wants to interview just 3 babes.

If u are interested send ur passport and resume 2 my email address. Deadline 12 pm 19th January, 2015.

#am serious#
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 12:41am On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Yeee

It is!
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Airforce1(m): 12:48am On Jan 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 1:11am On Jan 19, 2015
wristwatch:
CR7 told me he wants to marry a 9ja babe becos oyibo babes don tire am and so he wants to interview just 3 babes.

If u are interested send ur passport and resume 2 my email address. Deadline 12 pm 19th January, 2015.

#am serious#
Don't be surprised that a lot of our Nigerian girls will send their resume. cheesy
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Swizdoe(m): 1:27am On Jan 19, 2015
dorlapoh20:
good for her

hala madrid
So you sef dey the queue
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by peezu(m): 1:32am On Jan 19, 2015
major466:
When will Christiano Ronaldo get married and settle down? He's mates like Tores, PK are already married and he's busy breaking up ladies hearts.
story 4 d gods
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Swizdoe(m): 1:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't be surprised that a lot of our Nigerian girls will send their resume. cheesy

I won't be surprised if Nigerian girls are found in the queue in the first picture.....
Na only dem dey waka come
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 1:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Swizdoe:

I won't be surprised if Nigerian girls are found in the queue in the first picture.....
Na only dem dey waka come
Wait until them man haters shows up here to curse your poor life out. grin

I no come work. tongue
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by okotv(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Women allover the world have shown to be gold diggers and Ronaldo can't be an exception after all he is a fine boy with money.
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by TaiKuun(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2015
acenazt:
The Irina shayk ho no eve. Fine self. Mr Cristi a beg come pick my Chick.

who your chick be? which work she dey do? how intelligent? what's her highest educational qualification? do u think superstars just pick beautiful pepper sellers off the roadside and start dating them like you normally do?

1 Like

Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2015
TaiKuun:

who your chick be? which work she dey do? how intelligent? what's her highest educational qualification? do u think superstars just pick beautiful pepper sellers off the roadside and start dating them like you normally do?

Hahahaha, lol
#wicked

@op, where is the address please? sad
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Truckpusher:

Hehe. Funny. A lot of our Nigerian girls will send their resume to bance (that black ugly footballer)
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2015
major466:

Na must make hin marry? If he divorces after marrying, u will still complain. He has a son which is perfectly ok
Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by BokoHaramm: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Ipledge:
do you call your dress sense "Corporate". A yellow pants on an oversized shirt with a bushy hair.

1 Like

Re: Outside Of Christiano Ronaldo's House After Breaking Up With Super Girlfriend by DonaldGenes(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
ollah1:

Na must make hin marry? If he divorces after marrying, u will still complain. He has a son which is perfectly ok
Gbam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Silhouette Challenge Nigeria Celebrity Version, Vee,mercy Eke Etc. Mad / Melvin Chike Just Won ₦27.3million After Staking ₦100 On Surebet247..photos / Is Psquare Really Paid Up To $300,000 Per Show As Claimed By This Ghanain Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.