Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong (14756 Views)

Buhari Under Fire Over Arms Panel’s Exemption Of Dambazau In Latest Probe Report / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Even if Buhari openly accepted this accusation of fund mismanagement, his followers would still be like:

PDP has paid him to talk against himself!

grin

Just kidding. .... Hhmm..... This is serious.
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
what more can i say.
Again the peoples general have been vindicated.
feb 14 is sure for change.

Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by sheftyxz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Six months after the world price of crude oil reduced by half, the government of Nigeria removes just #10 and expect us to vote for them.... Jonathan is joking.... Vote wisely

Sai Buhari

Sai Osinbanjo

Sai Abdulfatai Ahmad. ( executive governor of kwara state)

Sai Magida
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Timoleon(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Agreed, the reasons for the probe stated. Did the probe find Buhari guilty of any of its accusations?

1 Like

Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hello
Our company "Student Works"is a UK based
educational agency that provides services to
students coming to the UK & USA for educational
purposes, work programs or to live here.
The services we provide are as follows
*English Courses
*Exam preparation courses
*University studies
*Short summer courses
*Unpaid work programs
*Paid programs
*Host family accommodation
*Student accommodation.
We work and represent many
schools,colleges,Universities, businesses and
landlords in the UK.
If you are interested or need further enquiries,
please contact me(Representative for Africa)at
rowlandjumbo@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
What is now the result?

1 Like

Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by MadCow1: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Show us the report..

This article has no head or tail. Says nothing about the content of the report, just speculations that led to the probe.

GMB 2015..

VOTE Change or be Changed

1 Like

Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by WaleBinSanusi(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
My Nairalander people Pls vote 4 this beautiful baby Ireoluwa Emmanuella as the "Face of Cussons". Click this link to vote : www.cussonsbabymoments.com/top20

God bless as you vote

1 Like

Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by hardestyoung(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Even if it's found to be true that buhari stole 20trillions. He will still have my vote. If you're not OK with that, go and die.
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by sheymoni(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
PDP are trying to bring the peoples general down but the more they try the more the general gain more ground.

In PEJ's voice.......contunu grin
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
sheftyxz:

Six months after the world price of crude oil reduced by half, the government of Nigeria removes just #10 and expect us to vote for them.... Jonathan is joking.... Vote wisely

Sai Buhari

Sai Osinbanjo

Sai Magida

I don't mean to oppose you but I think you have an extremely poor understanding of what it means for oil price to fall worldwide.

The drop in oil price, which could be attributed to the new cheaper isoma of crude oil produced in the states, spells doom for Nigeria and other major oil exporters that do not have local refineries.

Do the maths.

6 Likes

Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by kingthreat(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Promhize:

A fool

What is this deranged nonentity saying?
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by 9jatatafo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Episode 4. Waiting for the drama to unfold.
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by 9jatatafo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:
Show us the report..

This article has no head or tail. Says nothing about the content of the report, just speculations that led to the probe.

GMB 2015..

VOTE Change or be Changed

Vote change and if you truly want change it is a man of 73 years old that will bring that change abi? A man who could not provide common GCE or WASC or WAEC certificate just for verification. I just wonder how we think in this part of the world. Mind you, I don't see a PDP or APC bringing the much needed change to this country.

2 Likes

Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by klodike(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Same here.
kaya09:
APC dissapointed me when they chose Buhari,i lost all hope for Nigeria. I rather sit at home dan vote any of dem. GEJ nor BUHARI
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Akanbi1509(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
hmmmm... see the fanatical statement coming out from religion fanatics.
omo let me run ASAP.
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by MadCow1: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
9jatatafo:

Vote change and if you truly want change it is a man of 73 years old that will bring that change abi? A man who could not provide common GCE or WASC or WAEC certificate just for verification. I just wonder how we think in this part of the world. Mind you, I don't see a PDP or APC bringing the much needed change to this country.

A Man of 73 years old not knowing where a certificate he obtained over 55 years ago is understandable. Maybe if the system worked, the authorities would have been able to dig them out of their archives.

The agent of change does not carry an and restriction on it. Jonathan who is young obviously couldn't bring us any progress, maybe we should try some old wisdom for a change.

I wish we had another candidate to rally around apart from Buhari, but to remove a stronghold like the PDP, we need someone like him.

Buhari may not be the Messiah, but hopefully he can be the messiahs forerunner.

1 Like

Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by 9jatatafo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
sheftyxz:

Sai Buhari

Sai Osinbanjo

Sai Magida

Ur head dey there? Nor mind them. Even the filling stations are still selling at 97 naira.
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by maslong(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nutase:
but y?
space thing wink
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by sucess001(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=16pt]Even your PDP Governor says Buhari is Honest, incorruptible and clean...you people are here sponsoring faceless people to question sometin that the relevant C-in-C has cleared...

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/pdp-governor-sule-lamido-says-buhari-is.html

double wahala for dead body...make una dey dia dey hating..as buhari go gbadun him presidency...[/size]
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by manutdadex(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
boolet:
If price per barrel was N119 and PMS was N97, now that barrel price is N49 PMS should be N27. Nigerians should know the truth.
funny people...its a pity u guys dont read...but follow oda people blindly
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by VolvoS60(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
kaya09:
APC dissapointed me when they chose Buhari,i lost all hope for Nigeria. I rather sit at home dan vote any of dem. GEJ nor BUHARI

^^^
There are 9 presidential candidates apart from Buhari and Jonathan. You don't have to vote Buhari or GEJ. They are not the only ones contesting.

You owe it to yourself to make a choice. Surely out of 11 candidates, 1 should meet your expectations.

If you sit at home and refuse to vote, you have lost the right to complain when things get rough in the next 4 years.

Go out there and perform your civic duty.
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Objektive: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
OLORI BURUKU NI......................SULE LAMIDO IS APC NOW!!! WHERE WAS HE DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL VISIT?

STORY FOR THE GODS...........

sucess001:
[size=16pt]Even your PDP Governor says Buhari is Honest, incorruptible and clean...you people are here sponsoring faceless people to question sometin that the relevant C-in-C has cleared...

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/01/pdp-governor-sule-lamido-says-buhari-is.html

double wahala for dead body...make una dey dia dey hating..as buhari go gbadun him presidency...[/size]
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
VolvoS60:

^^^
There are 9 presidential candidates apart from Buhari and Jonathan. You don't have to vote Buhari or GEJ. They are not the only ones contesting.

You owe it to yourself to make a choice. Surely out of 11 candidates, 1 should meet your expectations.

If you sit at home and refuse to vote, you have lost the right to complain when things get rough in the next 4 years.

Go out there and perform your civic duty.
Wake me up wen neither Gej nor Bujari wins.
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by VolvoS60(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
kaya09:

Wake me up wen neither Gej nor Bujari wins.

^^^Other candidates don't stand a chance of winning when you refuse to vote. Do you get me now?

If you don't get involved, its going to be a long four year wait if you don't like whoever eventually wins. If you vote one of the other 9 candidates and he/she loses, at least you know you did your bit. But you can't refuse to vote and expect things to change. You can't.

Please find out about the other 9 candidates and make your choice.
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by sucess001(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Objektive:
OLORI BURUKU NI......................SULE LAMIDO IS APC NOW!!! WHERE WAS HE DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL VISIT?

STORY FOR THE GODS...........

story...under what platform is he as we speak?
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by ono(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
boolet:
If price per barrel was N119 and PMS was N97, now that barrel price is N49 PMS should be N27. Nigerians should know the truth.

Is that your 119 naira or dollars - for the barrel of oil? Check am wella o!
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by 4Play(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
boolet:

The Govt pays a subsidy by paying the difference between a market price and an official price. Reducing the official price increases this difference and therefore increases the subsidy, at a time falling oil prices mean the Govt has less revenue to even pay workers on time.

The fall in Naira means that much of the fall in market price is already reflected in the current price. This call for a reduction in official prices illustrates that the policy ineptitude that has impoverished this country is as much the fault of an ignorant populace as it is of a thieving political class.

1 Like

Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
geedeex2:
If they like they paint GMB black or any colour , my vote is for him
But ur vote won't make him win
Re: PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
4Play:

The Govt pays a subsidy by paying the difference between a market price and an official price. Reducing the official price increases this difference and therefore increases the subsidy, at a time falling oil prices mean the Govt has less revenue to even pay workers on time.

The fall in Naira means that much of the fall in market price is already reflected in the current price. This call for a reduction in official prices illustrates that the policy ineptitude that has impoverished this country is as much the fault of an ignorant populace as it is of a thieving political class.
Some people will not reason with you no matter how u explain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section / Jonathan Formally Dissolves Federal Executive Council Today / PDP Dissolves Wike-led Convention Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.