Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback (44153 Views)

Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) / Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by Enouwem(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2016
So I just stumbled on this and I'm shocked... What's your take on this?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by meforyou1(m): 12:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Buhari is a known thief. Janjawedeans just trying to turn history upside down

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by slap1(m): 12:44am On Feb 27, 2016
Photoshop by GEJ. cheesy

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by slap1(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2016
APC fans should see this. Newswatch (then) was not a political magazine. The best news magazine in Nigeria then. I miss that magazine badly.

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by talktimi(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see o grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by slap1(m): 12:50am On Feb 27, 2016
People should see Buhari for who he really is. This man is a rich criminal. He contributed to the rot in Nigeria, now his subservient cohorts see him as a saint.
Buhari was already stealing government money when GEJ was still 'toasting' Mama Peace.

197 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by dmostcheerful(f): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Nah today, hypocritical change.....

May all this political liars rot in hell...

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by zendy: 1:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Well everyone can see it was the year 2000, long before Buhari thought of becoming a civilian president. It has long been public knowledge that allegations of massive corruption trailed Buhari not just as PTF Chairman but as far back as his days as Oil minister in the 70's. Naturally, there are many people who don't care about such allegations as long as they are politically benefiting from the system

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by kamair237(m): 1:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Nobody knows tmrw.....

Today PMB is the president!!!

He got d last laff!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by aariwa(m): 1:24am On Feb 27, 2016
That was nigeria of then when nobody was thinking of the implications of libel or defamation of a person's character without any credible evidence. If it were now ,Dokpesi 's case in terms of out of court settlement would be a child's play in comparison to what Newswatch would see in court.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by dulaman: 2:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Year 2000. PDP in power(obasanjo) and Buhari in opposition (APP). Its politics

35 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by LesbianBoy(m): 2:15am On Feb 27, 2016
OP no no no that magazine was 'ashually' edited by an IPOD youth! What was written there was "Buhari is a saint", then an IPOD youth changed it - APC zombies

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by LesbianBoy(m): 2:21am On Feb 27, 2016
[s]
aariwa:
That was nigeria of then when nobody was thinking of the implications of libel or defamation of a person's character without any credible evidence. If it were now ,Dokpesi 's case in terms of out of court settlement would be a child's play in comparison to what Newswatch would see in court.
[/s]
Gbenu soun jare! Zombie oh zombie! undecided

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by LesbianBoy(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2016
Meanwhile......How time flies! I remember reading this magazine just like yesterday. I am very sure many of these zombies that run their mouth on here were probably still in primary school, some were not born at the time when this magazine was released sef. Yet they come here talking nonsense! Guys let's spread this on facebook, twitter, in as many threads on nairaland as we can. The Gworo-chewing bastard buhari must be exposed! He is a veteran yam-eater undecided

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by Osakah24(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Do you really the trash about borrowing money to buy interest form and all that? If CCT or CCB are working that baba asset declaration should be re-scrutinized.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by Histrings08(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2016
All dis news, are they really true? Cos I wonder how come we're so blinded to it? Is it that we want change or we just hate Gej?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by chronique(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2016
APC folks will tell you "this is corruption fighting back".

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by Enouwem(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2016
This is serious

4 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by Enouwem(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
OP no no no that magazine was 'ashually' edited by an IPOD youth! What was written there was "Buhari is a saint", then an IPOD youth changed it - APC zombies
grin grin grin grin You're funny... Ahswear!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by Pidggin(f): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2016
Enouwem:
So I just stumbled on this and I'm shocked... What's your take on this?

Post the full article if you can.

No wonder he insisted on becoming the Petroleum minister...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by anonimi: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile......How time flies! I remember reading this magazine just like yesterday. I am very sure many of these zombies that run their mouth on here were probably still in primary school, some were not born at the time when this magazine was released sef. Yet they come here talking nonsense! Guys let's spread this on facebook, twitter, in as many threads on nairaland as we can. The Gworo-chewing bastard buhari must be exposed! He is a veteran yam-eater undecided

He

- was
- is
- and ever shall be

a yam-eater.
Only that he knows how to do chop & clean mouth very well.
However those in their inner circle know he is a THIEF just like all the others.
Otherwise why did Buhari say that Abacha never stole our money? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267407_abacha_jpeg5dbd38353fc0f4bfc47236b71cb78dbe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by meezynetwork(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2016
That article was sponsored by Obasanjo then
Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by anonimi: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Histrings08:
All dis news, are they really true? Cos I wonder how come we're so blinded to it? Is it that we want change or we just hate Gej?

You were manipulated and teleguided remotely by the Asiwaju Asiwere of thugs and touts as a personal vendetta to get back at Jonathan after his CCT trial in October 2011.
Simple.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/530451_tinubu_jpgf761de4cf3f5f937f0386517bfb64644

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by anonimi: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2016
meezynetwork:
That article was sponsored by Obasanjo then

For what objective?
What purpose could Obasanjo want to achieve with such sponsorship in March 2000 just 10 months after he was sworn in?
If you can't answer precisely then you are just another APCshit propagandists and LIAR, not so

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by slap1(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2016
Pidggin:

Post the full article if you can.

No wonder he insisted on becoming the Petroleum minister...

It's difficult to get the full article. It's a cover page news on Newswatch and it's usually passworded at that time.

7 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by slap1(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2016
Histrings08:

Your heart has probably given you the answer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by slap1(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Lalasticlala, I won't even call you out.

3 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by blazer234: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2016
slap1:
APC fans should see this. Newswatch (then) was not a political magazine. The best news magazine in Nigeria then. I miss that magazine badly.

News watch and Tell
Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by slap1(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
blazer234:

News watch and Tell

Yes. I always looked forward to reading 'Opilogue' by Dele Omotunde or so...

3 Likes

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by Progressive01(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Attempts to rope the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress,
APC,
General Mohammadu Buhari into alleged
mismanagement of funds of the Petroleum
[Special] Trust Fund, PTF was yesterday shot
down by former President, Olusegun
Obasanjo, who said the report of the probe panel he set up when he held sway as thepresident of the country did not indict Buhari of any corruption while he was
administering the fund.
dailypost.ng/2015/01/14/ptf-obasanjo-absolves-buhari-wrongdoing/

Got nothing more to say. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback by sambisamana: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2016
anonimi:

For what objective?
What purpose could Obasanjo want to achieve with such sponsorship in March 2000 just 10 months after he was sworn in?
If you can't answer precisely then you are just another APCshit propagandists and LIAR, not so

Your first post i've seen without a picture. Hooray!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.