Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? (3555 Views)

The Smell Of Nigerian Girls Artificial Hair - Newsphases / The Smell Of Prayer / How To Rid The Smell Of Cigarette Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by onila(f): 4:30am On Jan 19, 2015
What unusual things do you like the smell of?

well me

petrol
engine oil
kerosene
shoe polish
paint
pesticide
insecticide
polluted water esp oil spillage

anything toxic in general

whats yrs smiley
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Kerosene ..Canfor..
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by onila(f): 4:45am On Jan 19, 2015
SuperMann:
Kerosene ..Canfor..
thanks for replying

I love canfor too

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by ShakurM(m): 4:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Robb!
Camphor!
Smell of new notes! money
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by onila(f): 4:51am On Jan 19, 2015
ShakurM:
Robb!
Camphor!
Smell of new notes! money
robb grin

not me
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by ShakurM(m): 4:56am On Jan 19, 2015
onila:
robb grin

not me
haha! What of Nose inhaler smell...Feels so good
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by onila(f): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2015
ShakurM:
haha! What of Nose inhaler smell...Feels so good
the smell of nose inhaler is ok but not my fave
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by ShakurM(m): 5:05am On Jan 19, 2015
onila:
the smell of nose inhaler is ok but not my fave
u missing bro..lemme take one last good inhale!

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Love the smell of new books cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by onila(f): 5:25am On Jan 19, 2015
ShakurM:
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 19, 2015
ShakurM:
You must be very tall.

3 Likes

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by AndreRose(f): 5:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Dust. Primary school days I lyk sweeping d class or stand around wen another prsn is sweeping. Very weird

2 Likes

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by JiggamanGh: 5:56am On Jan 19, 2015
onila:

well me

petrol
engine oil
kerosene
shoe polish
paint
pesticide
insecticide

whats yrs smiley

I am in love with the coco

Powder
Markers
Dust
Chalk
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by coolebux(m): 6:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Kunu,grin
Arm pitgrin
Fufugrin

#nomindme

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Mynd44: 6:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Freshly cut grass
The smell after the first drops of rain on a dusty field

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Floyd45(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2015
The smell on my cloths next morning after club. All that smoke smell & my perfume .
Also the smell that follows someone who just stepped out of an Airconditoned car with the mixture of blue jean perfume and Red Benson & Hedges smell. grin
Err i know very weird unusual smell. I only get to smell that so so so very few times

PS. I don't smoke

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Floyd45(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2015
AndreRose:
Dust. Primary school days I lyk sweeping d class or stand around wen another prsn is sweeping. Very weird

That's some weird smell to like.. Lol. I guess we all have our tin. Tho i like the smell that comes with the dust outside when its about to rain. Bliss!!!
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by okotv(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:
Freshly cut grass
same as me....nature is beautiful
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Ploy(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Indian hemp n armpit
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by curiouses: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:
Freshly cut grass

Me too. I smelled cigarette butt and my pants when I was a kid.
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by toyeoye(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2015
I luv the smell of foam (the ones used for making furniture), actually used to cut and eat as a kid too, and my wallet.! Been caught sniffing on it privately sometimes, soo embarrassing!!
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by onila(f): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2015
I also like the smell of cigarettes and the smoke. .wont mind kissing a smoker

3 Likes

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by onila(f): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am in love with the coco

Powder
Markers
Dust
Chalk
chalk, gross tongue

i love markers too smiley
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by AndreRose(f): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Floyd45:

That's some weird smell to like.. Lol. I guess we all have our tin. Tho i like the smell that comes with the dust outside when its about to rain. Bliss!!!
Yah dat one too. Its pretty cool.
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2015
onila:
you don't cease to amaze me. grin

I like the smell of dust that water has been sprinkled upon, I like the smell of tobacco, I can stay comfortably with smokers.
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2015
My sister likes the smell of gas, and motor oil too. She deep inhales on her every trip to the gas station, and I still get anxiety every time she does that. I think it's gross lol. Sorry.

I'm addicted to mostly 'good' smells. I think.

I like citrus smells, orange peels. I like Pine Sol lemon-scented wood cleaner (comforting), air-refreshers. Heck, even some cleaners smell really good to me. Candles - I love the lingering smell of 'burning' wax over the scent, so it hardly matters which kind I get (unless it's 'mint' or something similarly gross), and I always have them in multitudes.

I like the smell of striking a match. I like lighting matches too (yet another good reason to love candles). I don't use those new-fangled candle lighters.

Leather.

Old books.

Erasers.

My pillow. I have to remember not to bury my face in it (pretty much first-thing) when I enter my bedroom with someone. 'Cuz apparently, it looks weird..

The smell of rain...is comforting in every way. I also listen to it to beckon sleep some nights.

I love the smell of a good cologne. I swear, it typically smells miles better than all/most female perfumes. I keep my man's around to smell, and I sometimes have to force myself not to wear it. Ok, I lied. I wear it sometimes too, sue me. At home smiley

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2015
Remember back then in primary & secondary school, in the beginning of a new session when you go shopping for school materials?

Yeah I guess you do

I just couldn't wait to go shopping then because I'd inhale very very deep the smell of all the new school bags in any shop we visit!

I still love inhaling the smell of new school bags tho.

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by Akbee(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
onila:

well me

petrol
engine oil
kerosene
shoe polish
paint
pesticide
insecticide

whats yrs smiley
okay na.oil Spillage??.do u live in the oil rich Niger Delta region??
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by EejaNla01(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
onila:
You aren't alone,i also the smell of cigar buh wont kiss,my arm pit also arouse me.
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by KGBEAST(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
onila:

well me

petrol
engine oil
kerosene
shoe polish
paint
pesticide
insecticide

whats yrs smiley
You need help my friend.
Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by onila(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I like Pine Sol lemon-scented
I also like pine sol smiley

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? by onila(f): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
I love the smell of Subway stations too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) / TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session. / Are They Any Art Lovers In The House? Do You Appreciate African?nigerian Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.