Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) (3554 Views)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) / A Giant Black Snake I Killed This Night. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
Recall the Ekpeye Fisher man who killed a sea lion while fishing in the river earlier today??

He is now a big celeb.
For killing the sea lion he was massively celebrated.

Source: https://groovenaija360.com.ng/talented-ekpeye-fisher-man-killed-giant-sea-lion-celeberated-photos/

cc; lalasticlala see this grin

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ehhhhh make i do go kill my own sea dragon

3 Likes

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
PMWSpirit:
grin
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by Bobonowell(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lols...
Dis country de do anyhow celebration ...
Next one go be forest fish celebration ....
angry wink

1 Like

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by Geek212: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Abeg no b fish mata do me or post do me.. D tin wey shock me b say d time interval of d screenshot and d ba3 percent.... How dat tin take happun? Abeg mr poster which ba3 u dey use?

2 Likes

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by psucc(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bravery is celebrated in the African society. Good reward
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by MXDMG(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
That guy ba3 na die

2 Likes

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
Every uncommon water animal in Nigeria is an endangered specie.one of this days una go soon cut una phenese put it inside soup chop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
That is a rare and critically endangered Dugong, or Manatee. The brain dead critter who killed the animal should be jailed for poaching, and certainly not celebrated as though he performed some sort of wondrous feat, with that wanton killing of such a gentle and harmless water creature.

Send him to jail as a lesson to other hungry and desperate individuals who think all animals on this planet are theirs to kill and eat.

5 Likes

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by ademasta(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
PMWSpirit:
On my way to kill my own sea dinosaur grin

1 Like

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
pesin wey suppose go prison for killing an endangered specie. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by MrCork: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Recall the Ekpeye Fisher man who killed a sea lion while fishing in the river earlier today??

He is now a big celeb.
For killing the sea lion he was massively celebrated.

Source: https://groovenaija360.com.ng/talented-ekpeye-fisher-man-killed-giant-sea-lion-celeberated-photos/

...but don't u bush people in that Nigeria place have zoo??..... muss u kill or eat every animals?((((SMH))) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Is that so? In that case,they should also give him a chieftaincy title "the great sea lion slayer" and declare tomorrow a public holiday,as one governor somewhere in the Middle belt has done,after that since it is now in our nature to celebrate utter meaninglessness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:59am On Aug 21, 2017
In 2017 they can't tell the difference between sea lions and a Manatee or Dugong yet they can can give awards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by jericco1(m): 1:45am On Aug 21, 2017
A seacow maybe?
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by mrbillz(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2017
jericco1:
A seacow maybe?
You're right! its also called a sea cow
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by HumanistMike(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2017
People should realise not every living thing is to be killed or eaten.
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Jakumo:
That is a rare and critically endangered Dugong, or Manatee. The brain dead critter who killed the animal should be jailed for poaching, and certainly not celebrated as though he performed some sort of wondrous feat, with that wanton killing of such a gentle and harmless water creature.

Send him to jail as a lesson to other hungry and desperate individuals who think all animals on this planet are theirs to kill and eat.
Africans are majorly illiterates, ill informed, ignorant and full of ego.they don't understand what animal cruelty means.going to its natural habitat and killing it.the brain drain in this country hen
Only Africans will create environmental pollution and health hazard
Now we're killing the unpopular water animal in his own domain. Smh

Ignorance.all they know how to do is celebrate mediocrity and foolishness

They won't follow the Bible verse that says be kind to your neighbors but Will remember the Bible verse that says God gave man the power to dominate and subdue the earth
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2017
mrbillz:
You're right! its also called a sea cow
saw it on NatGeo
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2017
HumanistMike:
People should realise not every living thing is to be killed or eaten.
when Nigerians kill their fellow human beings for the fun of it what is animals that they can't kill

They kill their wives
Husbands
Neighbors
Abort their unborn kids
Kill for 72 Virgins,what is an endangered specie

Nigerians have not yet come to the realisation that Nigeria has gotten to a dangerous level of upheaval and chaos

1 Like

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2017
jericco1:
saw it on NatGeo
Nigerians don't watch all that to be informed. They recycle their ignorance through senseless and brainless movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by HumanistMike(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
when Nigerians kill their fellow human beings for the fun of it what is animals that they can't kill

They kill their wives
Husbands
Neighbors
Abort their unborn kids
Kill for 72 Virgins,what is an endangered specie

Nigerians have not yet come to the realisation that Nigeria has gotten to a dangerous level of upheaval and chaos

You are right dear. It's pitiful

1 Like

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by jericco1(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Nigerians don't watch all that to be informed. They recycle their ignorance through senseless and brainless movies
too bad, it's an interesting channel, their documentary is spotless.
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2017
jericco1:
too bad, it's an interesting channel, their documentary is spotless.
where's the electricity to watch all that?
Where's the money to pay for dstv subscription?

Even when there is Africans only find ignorance and foolishness entertaining
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
where's the electricity to watch all that?
Where's the money to pay for dstv subscription?

Even when there is Africans only find ignorance and foolishness entertaining
that's right, but the channel is on Gotv as well, besides the power supply where I reside has been a thing to write home about. I don't know about other parts. Anyways I get your point.

1 Like

Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by Requiem18(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2017
A lot of idiots in the comments crying over the Dugong....ridiculous Nigeria doesn't follow such laws and you're wishing for a fisherman to he put in jail for something he didn't know of.....
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Africans are majorly illiterates, ill informed, ignorant and full of ego.they don't understand what animal cruelty means.going to its natural habitat and killing it.the brain drain in this country hen
Only Africans will create environmental pollution and health hazard
Now we're killing the unpopular water animal in his own domain. Smh

Ignorance.all they know how to do is celebrate mediocrity and foolishness

They won't follow the Bible verse that says be kind to your neighbors but Will remember the Bible verse that says God gave man the power to dominate and subdue the earth
this is a a big lie
Re: Fisher Man Who Killed A Giant Sea Lion In Rivers, Celebrated ( Photos) by dangotesmummy: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
1shortblackboy:
this is a a big lie
how's it a lie

(1) (Reply)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Are They Any Art Lovers In The House? Do You Appreciate African?nigerian Art / TOP Female E-warlords Of Romance Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.