Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians (1244 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians – Adeyemi Attacks Tinubu / The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by great664(m): 6:13am On Jan 19, 2015
The APC has consistently accuse that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But let us watch out closely some of the APC chieftains making this accusations and that they are just Hypocrite and deceiving Nigerians, they were part of the "16 disastrous years":

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3
years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE
chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum
ruler of Nigeria.

12. Fashola: the only APC member I respect but as the saying goes, "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are" now join them by saying PDP Guber,Candidate is too old to govern Lagos at 56 and their party Presidential candidate is 72yrs. 56 too old for 1 state but 72yrs not too old for 36 state. Haba

13. BUHARI: He accuse Jonathan as being clueless but under his watch as PTF Chairman, N25 Billion disappear without him knowing, he is not just clueless but also .......
He was the Head of State but his vice was the power behind him, he know that a coup was being plotted and still sit down and do nothing because his vice was not around, yet he keeps calling GEJ clueless. Which is more powerful, Head of State or President

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous
years and now dumped run over to APC to continue milking Nigerians . So where is the CHANGE coming from when they are the same people, If GEJ decamped to APC and start shouting change too, Nigerians will vote for him bcuz of change or what?

Remember that the bottle can be change but same content ?

Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

Please be WISE n Vote WISELY

MY QUESTION: WHO IS GOING TO CHANGE NIGERIA ?
The same people or the party?

APC Leaders has nothing to tell us or offer rather than shouting Change, change from Harp to Goldberg? Or change from Maltina to Malta Guinness, where is the CHANGE coming from.
Chew on that!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2015
Nigeria is hell fire not heaven.
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by Redoil: 6:20am On Jan 19, 2015
All these big names you mention are the people who gave PDP bad names and with the coming of gej with no games to play with them they all scampered to join their fellow thives at hand in APC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by omogbolan0001(m): 6:21am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by Arysexy(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2015
APC shege!

Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by hannysur8(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Wetin concern us....All what we want is Change, we just want GMB....do u bring out dis because of the ruduction of the price of petrol.....E be like say u be Driver......Drivers self no fit vote for him,we need change abeg, u people think say we be mumu like you.....Even if all of them don use 200years in PDP,we want BUHARI
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by orlaryhincah(m): 6:33am On Jan 19, 2015
great664:
The APC has consistently accuse that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.
But let us watch out closely some of the APC chieftains making this accusations and that they are just Hypocrite and deceiving Nigerians, they were part of the "16 disastrous years":

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum
ruler of Nigeria.

12. Fashola: the only APC member I respect but as the saying goes, "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are" now join them by saying PDP Guber,Candidate is too old to govern Lagos at 56 and their party Presidential candidate is 72yrs. 56 too old for 1 state but 72yrs not too old for 36 state. Haba

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous
years and now dumped run over to APC to continue milking Nigerians . So where is the CHANGE coming from when they are the same people, If GEJ decamped to APC and start shouting change too, Nigerians will vote for him bcuz of change or what?

APC Leaders has nothing to tell us or offer rather than shouting Change, change from Harp to Goldberg? Or change from Maltina to Malta Guinness, where is the CHANGE coming from.
Chew on that!!
OP Nice listing, just one question for you and your followers, has anyone of the persons above been convicted/criticized for corruption/mismanagement of public fund/services?
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by great664(m): 6:39am On Jan 19, 2015
hannysur8:
Wetin concern us....All what we want is Change, we just want GMB....do u bring out dis because of the ruduction of the price of petrol.....E be like say u be Driver......Drivers self no fit vote for him,we need change abeg, u people think say we be mumu like you.....Even if all of them don use 200years in PDP,we want BUHARI
it should concern you bcuz u are a Nigerian and deserve to be treated better by these politicians thieves, You are not mumu like me but u talk amd accuse me like mumu, so dis type of my post nor dey b4 the fuel reduction?
Secondly, like a fool that u are, u called me a driver, someone u never met once in life, well its good if drivers can use the internet when ur Buhari only use Ipad to watch Anaconda by Nicki Minaj.

For ur info, I don't vote cuz of party, I vote the best man and its high time fools like you know that party does not matter but individual. You that is rejecting GEJ, had it been he joined APC too, u would have been shouting change too abey?

Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by great664(m): 6:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by great664(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2015
orlaryhincah:

OP Nice listing, just one question for you and your followers, has anyone of the persons above been convicted/criticized for corruption/mismanagement of public fund/services?
Haba! Why asking as if u are not a Nigerian or do you live outside the shores of Nigeria? Only opposition is seen as corrupt and if you loyal they will discharge you, none has been an opposition, but they are aware that GEJ is using advance means to gradually expose them, so they gang up to fight and cover their deeds.
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by great664(m): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2015
orlaryhincah:

I just added failbuhari to the list
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by orlaryhincah(m): 7:12am On Jan 19, 2015
great664:
Haba! Why asking as if u are not a Nigerian or do you live outside the shores of Nigeria? Only opposition is seen as corrupt and if you loyal they will discharge you, none has been an opposition, but they are aware that GEJ is using advance means to gradually expose them, so they gang up to fight and cover their deeds.
You need to read the question again bro
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by great664(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2015
orlaryhincah:

You need to read the question again bro
no u need to understand my answer,

1 Like

Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by great664(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by africanqueen111(f): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
great664:

ruler of Nigeria.

13. BUHARI: He accuse Jonathan as being clueless but under his watch as PTF Chairman, N25 Billion disappear without him knowing, he is not just clueless but also .......
He was the Head of State but his vice was the power behind him, he know that a coup was being plotted and still sit down and do nothing because his vice was not around, yet he keeps calling GEJ clueless. Which is more powerful, Head of State or President

Chew on that!!

When people see gud comment they wil nt like or quot because is too gud to b tru. The truth hurt, bt d conscience is an involuntary wipe grin grin its wipping dem already. Number 12 is too lalascious. Kudos to u. Keep saying it!
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by asadike(f): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Thks op for putting my thoughts on paper
Re: Proof That APC Leaders Are Just Hypocrite & Deceiving Nigerians by great664(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks man, I pray some people wake up from slumber and mental slavery
africanqueen111:

When people see gud comment they wil nt like or quot because is too gud to b tru. The truth hurt, bt d conscience is an involuntary wipe grin grin its wipping dem already. Number 12 is too lalascious. Kudos to u. Keep saying it!

(1) (Reply)

#whotakeslagos - Online Voting - Ambode Vs Agbaje / Graphic Pics: Student's Head Cut Open During Clash Between APC And PDP Members. / Aliyu Snubs Deputy, Asks Speaker To Act As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.