Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Prayer For You This Week - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For You This Week (386 Views)

5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week. / Prayer For The New Year. / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophetic Declarations For This Week!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For You This Week by chinoify: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2015
This week is your week. What could not stop Jesus, won't stop you. I declare success on any thing you embark upon. I declare safe journey for travelers. Healing on any that is sick. Academic excellence on every student. Business break through. All applications and contracts is approved in Jesus mighty name. Every one facing any form of challenge your case is answered in Jesus name. This week you shall operate from the heavenly realms and people shall marvel at you speed of success in Jesus name. My God will protect you in all you do and his mighty hand shall be upon you and your family in Jesus name. And so shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Automation Of Gate In Nigeria / Why We Experience Problem In Life / Christianity Or Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.