Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Jonathan The Obama Of Africa As Chad Deploys Troops To Fight Boko Haram-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan The Obama Of Africa As Chad Deploys Troops To Fight Boko Haram-ifeduba (557 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Hundreds Killed As Chad Forces Seize Northeast Nigerian Town - YAHOO NEWS / Idriss Deby Of Chad Deploys Troops To Capture Nig’s Baga Wtout Gej's Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan The Obama Of Africa As Chad Deploys Troops To Fight Boko Haram-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan of Nigeria can best be address as the Grand PROTECTOR OF AFRICA the great continent of Hope for the Black race.

Just like Barack Obama and some Previous Presidents of the United State of America led a coalition of allied forces comprising of Soldiers from different countries against the Taliban/ Alqueda in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria

Just like the Former French President led a coalition forces against the Islamic Terrorist Insurgents in Mali to liberate captured territory and Destroy the Unfolding Safe Haven for Extremist.

President Goodluck Jonathan as the Grand Protector of Africa have stepped into the big shoes of providing Military leadership in West Africa as he have been able to build up solid military coalition in the battle against the Newest face of Terror in the world BOKO HARAM.

The recent deployment of Thousands of Chadian soldiers to Join their already grounded counterpart Cameroonian and Malian troops under the amicable and charismatic Military Leadership of Goodluck Jonathan the commander in chief of the Nigeria armed forces is a clear testimony that the several widely reported secret and Public meeting between Jonathan and his Chadian counterpart have yield an impressive results.

We commend the PDP led Government of Nigeria under the leadership of Goodluck Jonathan for spearheading such an important Diplomatic milestone regional agreement and corperation among the West Africa countries in the Fight against Boko Haram.

Now President Goodluck Jonathan have been able to bring the entire regional block house on the table we can safely and confidently predict a rapid defeat of the Boko Haram Insurgency and a resounding Victory for the Africa regional Allied force.

Ifeduba ThankGod Tochukwu

( Aguiyi Na Ozubulu)

Re: Jonathan The Obama Of Africa As Chad Deploys Troops To Fight Boko Haram-ifeduba by 1stola: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2015
NONSENSE!
I wonder what da fúck is wrong with this Jonaftians ?
Are they kidding me? Today, they are praising their clueless wicked daft father that he reduced petrol price from N97 to N87.
Since the beginning of oil discovery, there has never been
decrease in the price we sell. Only in this unfortunate man's
time and you're here praising this bastard father of yours.
Crude oil price has reduced from about 120 dollars to 55 dollars
per barrel globally. That is about 60% reduction.
Let me explain simply to this silly TANoids
It means that if we buy petrol N100 before, we are supposed to
be buying it N40 now!
Tell me how removing N10 from it now a great achievement.
PETROL WAS N65 as at the time he got there. He meanly
increased it to N180 when he removed subsidy and after so
many protests, he reduced it to N97!
How has he reduced it now? From N65 to N87 abi?
Some dolts said posterity will not forget him coz his name is now among the presidents that reduced fuel price.
How will posterity not forget him?
Posterity will NEVER forgive him!
Jonádaft is the most wicked and corrupt bastard president to
ever unfortunately rule Nigeria. He is not different from
Nebukadnesari in the in the bible.
HE WILL DEFINITELY LOSE THIS NEXT ELECTION take it or leave
it.
Satistics made us know that Nigerians are about 50% Muslim
and 50% Christians.
In 2011, many Muslims I know voted for GeJ. I would have vote
for him too if i was in the country. This time around, Most
people will not vote for him coz HE IS A FAILURE and a
disappointment. Now, at least 90% Muslims will vote for GMB
and I know at least, 15% christains will also vote for him which
totals about 60% of all votes for him. Now tell me how this
wicked clueless goat will not be sent to his village by may 29,
GMB all the way jor!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan The Obama Of Africa As Chad Deploys Troops To Fight Boko Haram-ifeduba by Mynd44: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Chad deploying troops to rescue a Nigerian town is actually an insult

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan The Obama Of Africa As Chad Deploys Troops To Fight Boko Haram-ifeduba by babadee1(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Well done Ifeduba, the Nazi master of propaganda Joseph Goebbels would be so proud of you.
Re: Jonathan The Obama Of Africa As Chad Deploys Troops To Fight Boko Haram-ifeduba by seankafor(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Mynd44:
Chad deploying troops to rescue a Nigerian town is actually an insult
and u think bokoharam is nigerians alone to fight

(1) (Reply)

ELECTION 2015 : Nairaland Debate Contest / 100 Days In Office: Fayose Admits Owing Ekiti Workers N7.5bn / Buhari Will Execute Jonathan GoodLuck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.