Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

One Of Many Gen Buhari's Feat As A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Many Gen Buhari's Feat As A President (420 Views)

Nigeria Delegation At UN Gen Assembly In New York (Photos) / Gen. Buhari Steps Down For Gov Kwankwaso / what happens if a President-elect dies before taking oath of office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of Many Gen Buhari's Feat As A President by balash(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2015
One of the peoples General Feat Back When he was the president, Making Sure The Masses Are Cared For When It Felt The Market Women Where Trying To Cheat On The Masses...

One of the Many Feat you would See from the General when he is the president, Not where Mama Nkechi will Sell 3 pieces of Plantain for 250 and Iya Shukura will sell her own 350 and even if you tell her say but Mama nkechi dey sell am 250 now and her response will be simple 'Go buy from Mama nkechi,Na the amount I dey sell my own be that' lol

SAI BUHARI ...A Change we want

Re: One Of Many Gen Buhari's Feat As A President by seunfly: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2015
I say people don't really want good for this nation if they say we should continue in this mess where politicians conive with meaketets to ripe off the people. MTN, DSTV, PHCN, petrolium product marketers etc are testament to all this evil.

(1) (Reply)

#GEJAchievements In Housing / Question For The Day. / Gejs Biggest And Best Achievements For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.