Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Gejs Biggest And Best Achievements For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gejs Biggest And Best Achievements For Nigeria (419 Views)

Buhari Has Done More Harm In 1 Year Than Gejs 5yrs / The USS Nimitz-the Biggest And Most Sophisticated Aircraft Carrier In The World. / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gejs Biggest And Best Achievements For Nigeria by KevD123: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
10 Firsts, Biggest and Best achievements for Nigeria under President
Jonathan

1. For the first time in Nigeria’s history, the country has eradicated guinea worm disease.

2. In 8 weeks, Ebola disease was contained and eradicated, making Nigeria the global example in
best practices for containing the spread of Ebola

3. History was made in Nigeria with the appointment of the first female Chief Justice – Justice
Aloma Mariam Mukhtar (GCON). She served a two year term before retirement in November

4. In 2014 with Diezani Alison-Madueke elected as the first female President of the Organization
of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).

5. The Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria -YOUWIN! continues to succeed as the flagship
program of this administration where government impacts on youth enterprises through direct
investment in business ideas

6. For active participation in the promotion of peace, security and political stability in Africa and
around the world, Nigeria was elected to the UN Security Council for the second time under
President Jonathan. The first time Nigeria has been elected twice to the Security Council under
the same President

7. With the privatization of power, Nigeria earned a whopping N350bn in proceeds. The country
made N100bn more from this single transaction than 122 previous government asset
privatizations

8. Nigerian ports operate 24hours for the first time since 1970

9. Nigeria’s first operational standard gauge rail line was completed under President Jonathan
from Kaduna to Abuja

10. Nigeria became the first country in Africa to launch the Electronic Wallet System enabling
farmers to get subsidized farm inputs direct from their mobile phones
Re: Gejs Biggest And Best Achievements For Nigeria by tobex23(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
11. Stealing is not corruption

12. $20bn is missing

13. How much did Jim Nwobodo 'STOLE', money that cannot buy a car, and buhari send him to jail

14. Buhari would 'die'

15. I know boko-haram supporters, they are in my government, ----"but I cannot arrest them because they are my loyalists"

16. 16 is greater than 19

17. Letting Oduah go scott free after 225m naira car scandal

18. Having a thief, tout, such as Fayose, Omisore, contest for a post

19. 200+ missing school girls

20. Fuel price: met it at#65- removed subsidy #147- after labor strike#97- 3weeks to election#87

21. ASUU strike- 6months

22. Asup strike- 1 year

23. Over 15000+ people dead under his administration

Should I go on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Names For Ayo Fayose / Ghana Government Website Hacked / Jonathan Didn't Complete His Phd......obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.