Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido (36953 Views)

Photo Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Lamido When He Was A Child / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix / Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by WhoDeyThere(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
G
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Demdem(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
Long live the sarkin of Kano.

1 Like

Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
even sanusi want change

GMB2015

1 Like

Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by KINGHAFI(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
really?
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by rashygenius: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
mencade4:
tell bull hari to show us his certificate.
u sure say u sef get cert like dis?

1 Like

Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by juman(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Anyway sha, what is important to common man is for him to perform well as their royal father.
Wishing him long life, good health, wisdom to lead well and Almighty God's support. May God be with him all the time.

He should not fail like those failed traditional leaders. He should have the wellbeing of common man in his heart all the time.
This is a country where we have most of the royal fathers failed as well.

In yoruba terms: ki ade pẹ lori, ki bata pẹ lẹsẹ, igba odun odun kan ni o. Amin. Amin. Amin.
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2015
GMB2015

1 Like

Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by sweetgala(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2015
HNosegbe:

Sarkin is a Hausa title, Emir is Fulani. Big difference.

Anyway I think PAGAN9JA will have something to say about this.

Thanks some illiterate bigoted people on NL wouldn't note the importance of such a statement.

But I thought sanusi is of Fulani extraction !
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by ishiamu(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2015
MZdamola:
Yawns.... u say what I don't get
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by mencade4: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2015
dridowu:
do you need Buhari certififcate ? If yes write to Military Eduacation Board
pure scam......military board with ur cert? See kworopshun oooo
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by mencade4: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2015
rashygenius:

u sure say u sef get cert like dis?
i no get.....u go borrow me ur own?
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by dridowu: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2015
mencade4:
pure scam......military board with ur cert? See kworopshun oooo
i notice you are not satisfied, then be a good citizen, sue him a law court but if you can't sue him. Mute please
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by cegxie(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Ok oh.. I have heard you. Sarkin Kano
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Johnjack: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Wow!!!..I am making front page for the first time in last 6 months.
Oluwa oo..this nah truly my year of financial and material explosions. Any hand, voice and plans that
says otherwise,holy ghost fire!!!.
Back to the topic. Emir-Sarkin Sanusi 11 is unknown where I live and therefore irrelevant here. Who is Emir or Sarkin Kano?.
We hear about Emir shekih,Imam shekau, president and commander in chief of Sambisa forest and not
sarkin or emir of Kano.
Happy new year Naira-landers and always say no to certificateless president in the 21st century Nigeria.
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by 9jatatafo(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Sarkin Sanusi Lamido please tell Buhari to dust his WASC or WAEC or GCE certificate and show it to INEC just for verification. Haba.
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by sheftyxz(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2015
siraj1402:
I guess with that title he can easily finish Jonathan as PDP will soon send FFK to call a press conference on that.A big headache again for them. grin
100% return for Buhari at FeBuhari 14.
GMB 2015.No shaking.
can't stop laughing
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by mencade4: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2015
dridowu:
i notice you are not satisfied, then be a good citizen, sue him a law court but if you can't sue him. Mute please
stop licking the butt of that forgetful man. You know very well that helplessly he is just crippling his way in this election.
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Panshow(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
What's the diff between sarkin and emir ?
The contents of a Mans Head will never change because of a Name Tag.
Sarki is a Hausa title while Emir is an Arabic title.
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Panshow(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2015
HNosegbe:

Sarki is a Hausa title while Emir is an Arabic title NOT Fulani.

1 Like

Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by PerfumeRepublik: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Panshow:

Sarki is a Hausa title while Emir is an Arabic title.

Oh . Thank you. I like how that sounds

1 Like

Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Gordieshegz(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2015
DDeliverer:
I don't the difference between a sarkin and an emir...

But I wish you Goodluck.

Wish him goodluck bi ti bo o??
Mtchewww...I wish him Buhari joor
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by tellwisdom: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2015
Spits undecided
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by theSpark(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2015
HNosegbe:

Sarki is Hausa
Emir is Islamic (derived from Amir) and it's the official title.

Most present day emirs are descendants of Fulani jihadist or descendants of flag bearers who fought alongside Sheik bin Fodio. That is why Emirs are religious as well as traditional leaders up north. Most especially the Sultan and the Emir of Kano.

If this new is true (which I doubt) then I begin to wonder if Sarki Sanusi is shedding his religious leadership to become a secular traditional ruler like his counterparts down South. Or is it just a case of semantics? Because most locals call him Sarki.

3 Likes

Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Ideyontop: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2015
siraj1402:
I guess with that title he can easily finish Jonathan as PDP will soon send FFK to call a press conference on that.A big headache again for them. grin
100% return for Buhari at FeBuhari 14.
GMB 2015.No shaking.

Lasu is a school in Lagos state, located in USA or Nigeria? Lasu is still within Nigeria and is under the FG bro!
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Olofintoto(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Blackfire:
VANITIES UPON VANITIES ALL IS... Vanities says the preacher
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by sage2(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
It is wrong to call him sarkin without adding Kano to it. It is also wrong to say,"Sarkin of Kano". Its either "Sarkin Kano" or "Sarki of Kano". But assuming you want to say, "I greet you, the emir", you simply say, "I greet you, Sarki" and not "Sarkin". Bini boy, teaching hausa since 1987.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Panshow:

Sarki is a Hausa title while Emir is an Arabic title NOT Fulani.

Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gordieshegz:

Wish him goodluck bi ti bo o??
Mtchewww...I wish him Buhari joor
LMAO..
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by johnmartus(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Only intelligent can understand this man better i think this another opportunity for hausa to fight for their independent
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
undecided
LordCenturion:
Our emir has spoken,everyone have their own enemy,imagine if GOD didn't make this man an emir,Jonathan would has jail him,and he blame buhari for jailing people,am wondering why he was trying to jail this man in the first place?,cuz he expose them?,GOD show Jonathan that he is the one that make him president and heany CHANGE him anytime..

Jonathan was ashamed that GOD make this man an emir ...

Sai Buhari
And who tell you say dem no dey jail emir or sarkin if need be? undecided
LordCenturion:
Our emir has spoken,everyone have their own enemy,imagine if GOD didn't make this man an emir,Jonathan would has jail him,and he blame buhari for jailing people,am wondering why he was trying to jail this man in the first place?,cuz he expose them?,GOD show Jonathan that he is the one that make him president and heany CHANGE him anytime..

Jonathan was ashamed that GOD make this man an emir ...

Sai Buhari
And who tell you say dem no dey jail emir or sarkin if need be?
Re: I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido by siraj1402(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ideyontop:

Lasu is a school in Lagos state, located in USA or Nigeria? Lasu is still within Nigeria and is under the FG bro!
grin grin grin Are you a graduate of zoology from Otuoke?Because only such a graduate can think FG will force a certain amount as school fees on a state owned university. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption this Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Obasanjo / Charley Boy Was Being Overdramatic, Slumped For The Camera – Police / Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.