Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Takes To Twitter To Debunk Death Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Takes To Twitter To Debunk Death Rumour (909 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Takes To Twitter To Debunk Death Rumour by busoye19: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Following death rumours regarding popular Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe today, the controversial thespian has swiftly moved to debunk the alarming rumours.

Infuriated, the Nigerian actor took to Twitter to clear the air just a few minutes ago, writing: ‘WTF! How can someone joke with an issue of death, pls o everyone I’m alive and well by His grace..
Don’t know where they got it From…People should mind what they post as stories, sound the alarm and tell others that I,Muna Obiekwe is alive and well…’ In a series of tweets, the actor made it clear that he is alive and well. See some of his tweets below……

http://www.playgroundtv.net/nollywood-actor-muna-obiekwe-takes-twitter-debunk-death-rumour/

Re: Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Takes To Twitter To Debunk Death Rumour by Blayze007(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
busoye19:
Following death rumours regarding popular Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe today, the controversial thespian has swiftly moved to debunk the alarming rumours.

Infuriated, the Nigerian actor took to Twitter to clear the air just a few minutes ago, writing: ‘WTF! How can someone joke with an issue of death, pls o everyone I’m alive and well by His grace..
Don’t know where they got it From…People should mind what they post as stories, sound the alarm and tell others that I,Muna Obiekwe is alive and well…’ In a series of tweets, the actor made it clear that he is alive and well. See some of his tweets below……

http://www.playgroundtv.net/nollywood-actor-muna-obiekwe-takes-twitter-debunk-death-rumour/

Its obvious ur just seeing this piece....cos what u felt was "just a few minutes ago" was actually yesterday...

Nway, the twigbrain who created that parody account has come out to say Muna is actually dead.

R.I.P Muna.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Takes To Twitter To Debunk Death Rumour by naijaboiy: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Stale and False undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Takes To Twitter To Debunk Death Rumour by Obascoetubi: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Blayze007:

Its obvious ur just seeing this piece....cos what u felt was "just a few minutes ago" was actually yesterday...

Nway, the twigbrain who created that parody account has come out to say Muna is actually dead.

R.I.P Muna.

(1) (Reply)

Pics:Annie Idibia Covers Motherhood Instyle Magazine With Cute Daughters / Kanye West Wants To Create His Own Video Game / Nadia Bauri Gives Birth To Twin Babies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.