Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach (12621 Views)

Dammy Krane Pictured In Studio In Maimi As He Prepares To Appear In Court / Female Corper With Heavy Backside Causing Confusion In NYSC Camp / Photos: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Truckpusher(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
khiaa:

deceive him how?
Hehe..... grin
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe..... grin

Answer the question or are you just craving my attention? grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Middlefinger1: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
khiaa:

How can the beauty of a woman be a man, that is ludacris. In America a woman existence doesn't depend on getting a husband that itsn't her goal in life, there are much more important things in her life to achieve. When and if the time is right having a husband is the icing on the cake/an extra bonus. grin grin

Ps.... No one insults a man or woman for not being married in America because we know that marriage is not for everyone, to each his/her own.
my sister, that sense of independence is one of the things that is pushing the 21 century society into abysmal of moral decadence.
Well sister, 1 Corinthians 11:11 sums it up.
BTW, it is Ludicrous not ludicrous.
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Truckpusher(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
khiaa:

Lmao....Your attention won't make me dollars tongue
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Tashaamania(f): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
khiaa:

Bae, its very obvious this trucky guy likes you..
No doubts wink
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Truepee(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice assets[From Davido's View]
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=Middlefinger1 post=30676665]

@middlefinger1
A man shouldn't want a woman totally depended on him, he should want a woman who has herself together and knows what she wants out of life and goes after it before she ties herself down, this will make a happier and content wife which in return will make a husband more content.
LOL grin grin grin I was thinking about the rapper Ludacriss when I typed that, thanks for the correction. cheesy cheesy
-------------------------------------
my sister, that sense of independence is one of the things that is pushing the 21 century society into abysmal of moral decadence.
Well sister, 1 Corinthians 11:11 sums it up.
BTW, it is Ludicrous not ludicrous. [/quote
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao....Your attention won't make me dollars tongue

But it sure makes your heart go tinga linga ling. grin grin grin
Aaaah it's so nice to be adored.
It's so cute how your feelings for me are coming out just in time for Valentine's Day. Lol grin Is this your way of asking me to be your Valentine?
Sorry I'm already taken. grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

Bae, its very obvious this trucky guy likes you..
No doubts wink

LMAO grin
He's strung out inlove with me. He has his nose so wide open you can drive a truck through it. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't take me seriously this is my way of tormenting him, it's so fun because he cracks me up with his replys. grin grin I guess you can call it a challenge to see who can harrass the other the most.
My weapon for him is his hidden feelings for me, his weapon for me is Bunchersstab. grin
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Truckpusher(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
khiaa:

But it sure makes your heart go tinga linga ling. grin grin grin
Aaaah it's so nice to be adored.
It's so cute how your feelings for me are coming out just in time for Valentine's Day. Lol grin Is this your way of asking me to be your Valentine?
Sorry I'm already taken. grin grin grin
Keep deluding yourself about being taken.Do you even know why your internet love hasn't shown up for a while now?
I can authoritatively say to you that he's planning his Val with another chick and feeding your little head with plenty lies. grin

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Keep deluding yourself about being taken.Do you even know why your internet love hasn't shown up for a while now?
I can authoritatively say to you that he's planning his Val with another chick and feeding your little head with plenty lies. grin

LMAO grin grin grin
Aaaah, look at my little puppy getting JEALOUS of Bunchersstabb again. Down boy!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin
Aaaah look at my little puppy getting JEALOUS of Bunchersstabb again. Down boy!!! grin grin grin grin
Personal deceit is a disease my friend. grin
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Personal deceit is a disease my friend. grin

Now all of Nairaland knows that you are whipped. Hahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2015
khiaa:

Now all of Nairaland knows that you are whipped. Hahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin

I'm just kidding Truckpusher, you know it's my responsibility to torture/torment/harrass/tease/ridicule you. It's all done in fun. grin grin grin grin
That is one of the pleasures I enjoy on Nairaland. I still wuv you though. grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by tayoxx(m): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2015
focus broda don't get distracted by those azz na shit full am
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Truckpusher(m): 1:15am On Feb 13, 2015
khiaa:

What are you talking about? cheesy
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Feb 13, 2015
khiaa:

I'm just kidding Truckpusher, you know it's my responsibility to torture/torment/harrass/tease/ridicule you. It's all done in fun. grin grin grin grin
That is one of the pleasures I enjoy on Nairaland. I still wuv you though. grin grin grin
Quoting yourself shows who is being tortured and harassed here. tongue
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 1:48am On Feb 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Quoting yourself shows who is being tortured and harassed here. tongue

lol grin grin I quoted myself to add the bottom paragraph to my post.
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 2:04am On Feb 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
What are you talking about? cheesy
Just kidding. grin
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Truckpusher(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
khiaa:

Just kidding. grin
Lol.
Stop feeling like a queen. tongue tongue
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 2:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol.
Stop feeling like a queen. tongue tongue

Stop making me feel like a queen. grin grin grin

Happy Valentine's Trucky. smiley
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Truckpusher(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2015
khiaa:

Stop making me feel like a queen. grin grin grin

Happy Valentine's Trucky. smiley
Happy Val khiaa kiss
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by macdelene(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Big big yansh full africa wen we wen get am, dey tire us to carry, na oyibo wan die put.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tyga Said People Are Telling Him His Gaining Weight Not Funny See Pics / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Kim Kardashian Goes To The Gym Without Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.