Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach (12583 Views)

Dammy Krane Pictured In Studio In Maimi As He Prepares To Appear In Court / Female Corper With Heavy Backside Causing Confusion In NYSC Camp / Photos: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by DoroVibesNG: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2015

This Woman Is Just out to seductively provoke men with all these are provocative photos…After shattering the internet in her barely there
bikini,Amber Rose and Bestie Blac Chyna hit the beach in Maimi and later moved to a stripclub..To think two men got tired of these ladies…..
They Then Really Turnt the club blowing some serious starks well when you are big girl you do big things…
They are having a ball ..hope they find love again… But wait oh didnt these two make all this money that they are blowing recklessly on strippars from strippingg?…Hilarious..

CONTINUE SEEING HERE http://www.incrediblecrib.com/2015/06/8-body-spots-every-women-want-to-be.html?m=1
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by hahn(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2015
So, to get big yansh na achievement abi? Wetin you go come do if you see mama Nkechi yansh?

3 Likes

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Talent dem knw get,na only 2 flaunt fake silicon dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by naijaboiy: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
hahn:
So, to get big yansh na achievement abi? Wetin you go come do if you see mama Nkechi yansh?

Guy make I no Lie you na achievement o cheesy

Some girls don use am hammer big time cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by icebebe(f): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kai!!!! Silicon. Silicon e no go better fr u
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by sexynabila(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
icebebe:
Kai!!!! Silicon. Silicon e no go better fr u
wat makes u tin is silicon?

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by sexynabila(f): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
she is very fine!

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by lilmax(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shes loosing it
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by icebebe(f): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
sexynabila:
wat makes u tin is silicon?
no better way to explain dis babe,dis is too gud to b true
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Kemy11(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oyibo and their sincere life. Naija home of pretenders. Pls. Quote me not

3 Likes

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by dkronicle(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mehn buh dis amber's azz is standard o.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Middlefinger1: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
What shall it profit a lady to get all this yansh and no husband?
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Middlefinger1:
What shall it profit a lady to get all this yansh and no husband?

sorry2say, but it will profit her loads of money and some properties here and there, if she invest wisely...big booty na big flourishing biz for US, especially in show biz smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by benkings(m): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2015
D other gurl beside amber rose in d first pics must be very short, even wit dat very high heels she dint appear taller dan amber

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by nickz(m): 3:47am On Jan 20, 2015
embarassedmy love...amber
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Da hell is happening to her? She use to be fine.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 20, 2015
My brother, na so we see am o....Even me sef no dey fit sleep again cuz of these gals em matter. Na every minute I dey go tru the pics for IG. If wishes were horses ehn, na me for ride d best undecided

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 20, 2015
hahn:

Guy u no go understand. We dey talk better ukwu and boo.bies wey fit mk man sign life in hell sentence willingly
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by OneOpinion: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
SAI BUHARI

#GMB15

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Middlefinger1: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2015
Amelian:

sorry2say, but it will profit her loads of money and some properties here and there, if she invest wisely...big booty na big flourishing biz for US, especially in show biz smiley cheesy
In the part of the world that I come from, a woman with those things you mentioned without a husband is like an exotic car without a steering, that why an african adage goes 'the beauty of a woman is her husband'. People will not Bleep, but one day, someone gon give a fck n insult you with it. And may spirits be with you that you dont come from a polygamous family lest you get it sooner than you expect.
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by chelseabmw(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2015
Omoh see yanshhhhhhhhhhh cry cry

But before I forget >> GEJ till 2019
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by AJOT99(m): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2015
So what do we do with this trash

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by seangy4konji: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ohh boy. I just deh pray and work hard cos the things weh my eyes deh see dis new year weh my mind just hold on too. Na blood money I no fit do ooo. I don even chase madam o s house make dem giveaway space.

Money just deh miss road anyhow. Well make I wait for my time sha.
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Hottestdaniel(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
#LilWayne & #AmberRose Hosting NBA All Star Game After Party. http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/01/lil-wayne-amber-rose-hosting-nba-all.html #NBA #NBAAllStarWEEKEND
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kemy11:
Oyibo and their sincere life. Naija home of pretenders. Pls. Quote me not

Who is oyibo?
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Middlefinger1:

In the part of the world that I come from, a woman with those things you mentioned without a husband is like an exotic car without a steering, that why an african adage goes 'the beauty of a woman is her husband'. People will not Bleep, but one day, someone gon give a fck n insult you with it. And may spirits be with you that you dont come from a polygamous family lest you get it sooner than you expect.

How can the beauty of a woman be a man, that is ludicrous. In America a woman existence doesn't depend on getting a husband that itsn't her goal in life, there are much more important things in her life to achieve. When and if the time is right having a husband is the icing on the cake/an extra bonus. grin grin

Ps.... No one insults a man or woman for not being married in America because we know that marriage is not for everyone, to each his/her own.
Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by Truckpusher(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
khiaa:

How can the beauty of a woman be a man, that is ludacris. In America a woman existence doesn't depend on getting a husband that itsn't her goal in life, there are much more important things in her life to achieve. When and if the time is right having a husband is the icing on the cake/an extra bonus. grin grin

Ps.... No one insults a man or woman for not being married in America because we know that marriage is not for everyone, to each his/her own.
And you're here deceiving my bro.
see your life? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach by khiaa(f): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you're here deceiving my bro.
see your life? cheesy

deceiving him how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater / Nancy Isime: "I Had Several Suicidal Thoughts Growing Up" / Ini Edo Cancels Akwa Ibom Festival As State Mourns Church Collapse Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.