Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed (43020 Views)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Hazardd(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
yea that's why i like nigeria girls cheesy
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Tell them!
I was chatting with some friends last week, one is kinda introverted and "religious".
This was the topic, she said "me I don't have strength o, I will just do it the religious way and rest".

This brought about serious arguments, because I didn't know there is a religious way to make love in a marriage.

A couple should be adventurous. Make it worth it mehn...
In such a way the nigga would even forget his Local Government Area when you're done with him. grin
If you're subscribed to the same school of thought as this woman, please forward your CV. I'll assess you when I'm ready to marry - if you're still alive. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
ifeness:

Learn from a husband who is crap at having sex or a wife that thinks BJ is a sin against the Jewish god? Does the bible teach Christians how to have sex?

You misunderstood the intent of my post.

Having s'''x before marriage does not equal instant s;;;;xu//al compatibility. Neither does Christianity= problems in the boudoir.
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by JustCare: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
sensitive issues of this nature shouldn't be publicised this way, especially when coming from the mouth of these 'called ones'
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by clevvermind(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
i totally support this.
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by massayo: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tonniey:
True talk. Don't carry
holiness reach bedroom
u funny die
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by femifemi1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nutase:
grin Every woman na ashawo. The only difference is in the number of customers - African Proverb
Hahaha
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Candybob(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmmn, Pastors need it too cheesy
Is backyard and mouth action allowed too?
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by 4stylz: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
A friend of mine thinks couples should pray before and after sex.lol...I told himmm Musa(the gateman) will do his job for him! I will do rough and crazy with my wife.cos I nor wan hear say na so e happen..
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by abuRevelatus(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
its not lack of satifaction that make men cheat, it is the desire to do something wrong.. It was wrong to sleep with ur spouse b4 marriage, by then u wanted to do it by all means.. After marriage it become right for u to sleep n sleep with ur wife, suddenly u dont want it again, u want to sleep with someone else.. Lust is not desire for sex, it is desire to break the law(sin).. I've since found the solution.. Wld share it with u guys soon

3 Likes

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by latogng: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
These is one reason men should be allow to marry plenty wives.
As for me i will marry more than one wife so as to certisfy my urge.

Get Brighter Grammar first!!!
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by jasoncage(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Lolest!! cheesy cheesy

Godly wives don't just speak in tongues,they cook great meal,raise kids, dress beautifully, GIVES MIND BLOWING SEX and Still makes heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you hit it spot on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tonniey:
True talk. Don't carry
holiness reach bedroom
can pastor's wives give bj?
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by lumeneng22: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Which bed when church dey nigeria, pastor dey south africa and wife dey london?
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by twerkjack: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
No matter what the wives do, some insatiable so called Pastors ll still do long throat towards other women undecided its not what the wives dont do atimes. Its indiscipline.
I BEG TO DISAGREE. SOME OF THIS PASTORS WIFES ACT TOO GODLY ND THEN THEY BECOME TOO STIFF ND FAT ND NO FUN ND I THINK THATS WHY SOME OF THIS PASTORS LOOK OUTSIDE. BE A CHRISTAIN OUTSIDE BUH BE A WH0RE FOR UR HUSBAND, THERS NO SIN IN DAT..... BE WILD, DO NEW, FUN THINGS. HE'S URS ND UR HE'S. DONT GET ALL UPTIGHT ND BORING I MEAN PLZ,, AND HE'S GON THINK TWICE BOUT GOIN OUT,,,, IT WORKS ON EVERY MAN..... TRUST ME I KNOW wink

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by onoja12: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please help us tell all this modern women oh,i keep telling them men are very easy to please,feed them well with both stomach infrastructure and sexual infrastructure,if your man is in the streets,then you as a wife failed because you left sperm in his balls,if a dick is well feed,it doesn't stand up simple

priscaoge:
Lolest!! cheesy cheesy

Godly wives don't just speak in tongues,they cook great meal,raise kids, dress beautifully, GIVES MIND BLOWING SEX and Still makes heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A good woman will never Let her hubby live the house HUNGRY or HO~RNY wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by notoriousbabe: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
They should give dem less of missionary style and more of doggie,spoon,scissors,monkey and touch your toes styles. They should also allow dem to sok their bweasts all the time grin
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Tell them!
I was chatting with some friends last week, one is kinda introverted and "religious".
This was the topic, she said "me I don't have strength o, I will just do it the religious way and rest".

This brought about serious arguments, because I didn't know there is a religious way to make love in a marriage.

In such a way the nigga would even forget his Local Government Area when you're done with him. grin
RELIGIOUS way as in missionary position na grin
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Tell them!

chai! nnaa een grin
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Epatty(f): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wana marry o
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Sookul: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2015
priscaoge:
Lolest!! cheesy cheesy

A good woman will never Let her hubby live the house HUNGRY or HO~RNY wink wink wink
this is too beautiful to neglet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Temysteve(m): 1:58am On Jan 20, 2015
dat's y i luv my pastor, he discuss his every sex style his wife give him every sunday and tell d members to emulate him.....
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 20, 2015
nerodenero:
Konji is no respecter of anybody. Satisfaction is just the keyword to quench the desire.

How many women have you forcefullu had your way with?

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by chachanga: 3:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Smh for pastor's wives who act like Songs of Solomon is not a Bible book!

they leave unnecessary gaps and complain later when their hubby starts playing the keyboard on some some chorister's chest.

It's simply tempting fate and you are not allowed to tempt the Lord your God; it is commanded but the Church's doctrinal squeamishness induced devotees into this hypocritical self-delusional state in the first place!!

God will help everybody joor and if the pastors' wives don't take care, choir-ladies will help them out. grin

@Priscaoge:
madam, u suppose write book, make we buy o!
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by eastermaris(f): 3:50am On Jan 20, 2015
FrancisTony:
Funny on how sex has become the subject of discussion these days.

Una get time....

Watch this guy,he is one of those who still rape babies even when they have clocked 85yrs. Dss be on his trail, I know his type!
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by priscaoge(f): 5:53am On Jan 20, 2015
Sookul:

wink wink wink wink
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by priscaoge(f): 5:58am On Jan 20, 2015
chachanga:
Smh for pastor's wives who act like Songs of Solomon is not a Bible book!

they leave unnecessary gaps and complain later when their hubby starts playing the keyboard on some some chorister's chest.

It's simply tempting fate and you are not allowed to tempt the Lord your God; it is commanded but the Church's doctrinal squeamishness induced devotees into this hypocritical self-delusional state in the first place!!

God will help everybody joor and if the pastors' wives don't take care, choir-ladies will help them out. grin

@Priscaoge:
madam, u suppose write book, make we buy o!

Lmao!

Lol abeg keyboard dey for chest?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

But Seriously some ladies neglect the vital part of marriage, thereby putting their marriage at risk n exposing their husband to danger . Even though a man who wanna cheat must cheat But at least play your Part pretty well. That THING doesn't kill,drive him crazy n Ward his eyes off those bouncing buttocks around him embarassed embarassed

Thanks for d compliment kiss kiss
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by priscaoge(f): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Sookul:

Thanks Paddy mi! kiss
Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by priscaoge(f): 6:03am On Jan 20, 2015
onoja12:
Please help us tell all this modern women oh,i keep telling them men are very easy to please,feed them well with both stomach infrastructure and sexual infrastructure,if your man is in the streets,then you as a wife failed because you left sperm in his balls,if a dick is well feed,it doesn't stand up simple

You are so on point!!!

Feed that DICKson well n it will never stand up till he gets back home from work cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed by nerodenero: 6:32am On Jan 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

How many women have you forcefullu had your way with?
I am not a rapist and quit assuming nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.