Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,378 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route (43008 Views)

Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Wife Share Selfie At 'EMERGE' Hosted By Pastor Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by benjackugo: 7:55am On May 10, 2021
Insecurity: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Advises His Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route Out Of The Country

Considering the high level of insecurity in the country, Senior Pastor of the House on the Rock Church Lagos, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, has advised his church members to get a plan B by planning their escape route out of the country, IgbereTV reports.

He gave the advice on Sunday, May 9, after he spoke extensively on the state of the nation.

Pastor Adefarasin who called on all leaders not to be partisan at this time, said;

''No country in the world history has survived two civil wars. You could be in fright and running for your dear life anyday from now if this thing does not come to an end. My personal encouragement to leaders and government on all sides is that it is not time to be partisan, blend the aisles. It is time to sit down and dialogue.''

The clergyman also urged his church members to have a plan B as his wife is currently out of Nigeria helping to create their own plan B.

He said;

''I bring you greeetings from Pastor Ifeanyi who is busy taking care of the frontier of our world and preparing our escape root. If you don't have a plan B. ...I know you have faith, but I have faith too but I have a plan B.

With technology I can speak to you from anywhere in the world.

Get yourself a plan B. Wether that's an Okada to Cameroon or flying boat or speed boat as we call them to Seme Border or a holein the ground, get your plan B because these people are crazy. They ate nutters. The whole bunch of them. And watch the signs because it can happen like this. God forbid!''

Watch a clip of him speaking below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4hsGvpq050

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COp2-k2hs2M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by orikoku: 8:00am On May 10, 2021
Good one real nigga. Some are hypocrite.

307 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Dcube212: 8:02am On May 10, 2021
Highly recommendable.
Anyway, I will Design a professional Logo or Letterhead for 2k Only

Please see my signature Dcude212 for my info

11 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by xpressionx(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2021
Our plan B is to End this Buhari's unintelligent,uncivilized,idealess,anywhere belleface and wicked rule.
Plan A is to watch him ground Nigeria in the name of presidency.

We cannot leave our country for him to ruin kpatakpata.
So I choose plan B.

240 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by tishbite41(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2021
This one dey sincere.

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by tishbite41(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2021
Na church for elites so them get money to japa.

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Koryc: 8:33am On May 10, 2021
Nah so, make story no follow. Japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by LordReed(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2021
LMFAO! "I know you have faith, but I have faith too but I have a plan B." This is what many religious people need to realise, their religious leaders have a plan B if things go belly up. Oyedepo for instance has invested billions for each of his children and himself such that even if they never get 1 naira again from church they are set for life, they do not need faith. This pastor has made it clear they are prepared to leave this country should things get out of hand, no faith required. You carrying faith on your head, better be guided. Bwahahahahahaha!

194 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Nobody: 9:16am On May 10, 2021
This man is always mouthing the practical.

Like I will switch to your church sef.

Only the blind and the ones willfully playing ostriches would claim ignorance to the fact that this shoddy contraption is about to collapse.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Image123(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2021
LordReed:
LMFAO! "I know you have faith, but I have faith too but I have a plan B." This is what many religious people need to realise, their religious leaders have a plan B if things go belly up. Oyedepo for instance has invested billions for each of his children and himself such that even if they never get 1 naira again from church they are set for life, they do not need faith. This pastor has made it clear they are prepared to leave this country should things get out of hand, no faith required. You carrying faith on your head, better be guided. Bwahahahahahaha!

You still don't understand simple faith. Faith doesn't mean having no plans, or having no plan B duh. Even Jesus said to flee from danger so i really wonder where you get your ideas. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, and as the pastor said he can preach from other locations. Stop being close minded.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by 24moneyman: 10:57am On May 10, 2021
hmm
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by revived: 10:57am On May 10, 2021
E go be
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57am On May 10, 2021
For all of us @[/b],
Below is the
[b]PLAN A,
PLAN B and
PLAN C.

No other way without him.......

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Akshow: 10:57am On May 10, 2021
Even Aisha buhari run, na us go stay?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Ousmann: 10:58am On May 10, 2021
Too bad we pray insecurity don't locate us ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Kzinne: 10:58am On May 10, 2021
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Shellsploit: 10:58am On May 10, 2021
We all die here...

Nobody is going anywhere.
Na the change wey we vote dey hit us back to back like hurricane sandy..

APHICy, Change!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by OBALOLA55(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2021
COWARD

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by jesuue: 10:58am On May 10, 2021
Interesting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Trailblazer1(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2021
It's a pity.

This is our present reality under a General

7 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by chale(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2021
Let me sha enter front page for once
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by ValCon888: 10:59am On May 10, 2021
I'm sorry, but I was thinking the lord will send his angels, or am I missing something?
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by TopOL(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2021
Real OG....

UNLIKE SOME DECEIVING THIER SHEEP

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by thatsleepboy1: 11:00am On May 10, 2021
This is not fair tbh cos the ones that don't have any hope of plan B will ofcourse perish.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Kandeed: 11:00am On May 10, 2021
Advising them to escape is the most wrong advise to give. encourage ur members to hit the street and say Enough is enough of this mess y'all old men are plunging this country Into let there be a million men and a million women match so that y'all won't have to run away anymore. Let's install the change we want here so we won't have to be a slave to nobody. Give a date and let everyone come out

This is what should have come out of his mouth. and let most of our religious leaders follow suit. Nigerians are too docile

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by AntagonistKKK(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2021
I thought pastors were meant to pray for Christians to be safe?
So now, everybody you're on your own. But before you go, kindly collect your tithes and offerings plus the gifts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by djeneba32: 11:00am On May 10, 2021
Jappa if you can. Things aren't looking good now

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Aderewah: 11:00am On May 10, 2021
lol. You think people like dangote will billions of dollars in investment will let insecurity engulf the south like the north? When ND became hot, they gave them everything possible just to make it all go away. Same thing will happen down here. Simple

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reverend Sisters Dance Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' (video) / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.