Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Can You Satisfy Your Woman In Bed? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Satisfy Your Woman In Bed? (534 Views)

Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Satisfy Your Woman In Bed? by kaythinks(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Can you truly satisfy ur wife in bed? Have you finished having "it" and she just went to bed? Has your woman told you point blank u don't know how to do "it"?
I can imagine the shame you experienced. A man isn't really a man If he cant satisfy his woman.
Have you gone to test your self and you were told you are okay and yet you still can't perform.
THEN LISTEN UP
You may ask,If the doctor has told me am okay, am i been bewitched? My guess is NO.
I have a product that will make this "issue " a thing of the past.
If you are interested, send a mail to me with the title "I am interested!
E-mail: Kaythinks@gmail.com

My people perish from lack of knowledge, don't die in shame...Seek help.

(1) (Reply)

Detoxify Your Body Now...... / Sleeping Positions / Where To Order Eremax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.