Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) (53214 Views)

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Over 45 major and minor surgeries have been performed by a medical team at Maternal referral centre Alike, Obowo, Imo state.. The surgeries ranging from lungs, Hernia, fibroid, among others are part of the ongoing free medical outreach program of Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor -who is poised on helping his constituents.

Read what was shared Gift Okedinma

Maternal referral centre Alike, Obowo, the designated centre for surgeries in the ongoing free medical outreach program of Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor, has continued to witness mammoth crowd of people since yesterday as major and minor surgery operations has commenced in the local government area. It was accolades all through for Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor as different families in Obowo trooped out to honour their loved ones who were due for surgery. Encomiums has continued to pour in for the Honourable Member including his wife who has always been present coordinating the surgeries and providing food and other items for surgery patients.

Since yesterday, over 45 major and minor surgeries have been performed by the medical team, ranging from lungs, Hernia, fibroid, among others. At Some point, family members wept uncontrollably out of joy denoting that they were asked to pay exorbitant fees ranging from 300 to 500 thousand naira by some government and private hospitals, before God used Hon. Deacon Chike Okafor to save the lives of their family members and loved ones. Some went as far as kneeling down to thank God for giving them someone like the Honourable Member, testifying that they've never seen such in the history of politics before.

Meanwhile, Obowo local government area has recorded the highest number of surgery cases in the ongoing free medical outreach program according to one of the medical Doctor spearheading the programme. He disclosed that they have a list of over 200 persons recommended for major and minor surgery cases in the local government alone.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-fibroid-removed-from-woman-during.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2016

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
God bless the man and his family

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
very scary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by tollytexy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
This one Iju pass ishaga oooo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by bigcil2(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Blood of God

4 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
This fibroid is the handy work of the devil I swear

6 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Don't know what to type shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Young03(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hm

na wa
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
IMO
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oh my gosh
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
chimooo
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
May God bless the doctors.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Think of creating impact for the society, don't wait to be a politician.

8 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by darocha1: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
God bless him

2 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by profmsboi(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Allah Akbar

1 Like

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by karlriz(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
cry

1 Share

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
sad

there is a woman in my area..i think this woman should be around 60 years old..when you see this woman you think she is pregnant..but i have known this woman for up to 3 years and she is yet to give birth..but it actually fibroid..when people talk about her they attach some sort of spirituality to it..but you know Nigerian everything have to be spiritual. some call her a witch who have eaten other people children so she not able to give birth to her own grin..i just laugh when i hear them make sily spiritual assumption like this .. only her knows how many night she must have spent in different churches seeking for divine miracle that never gonna come..if only this woman was enlighten about her condition she wont be stuck with her awful predicament and seek confirm medical help..Nigerian need to be enlighten about this more.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lord give this woman the strength to bear this....she has passed through a lot.... embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by aderemielijah(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
shocked OUCH !

1 Like

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
God bless them for me

1 Like

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Make I find trouble grin

What if the fibroid and hernia dem cut dem use am for rituals?

2 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
omg
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by mu2sa2: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ariel20:
Don't know what to type shocked
But you have typed what you want to type!

2 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Scary....why were we not warned before viewing??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.