Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage (64505 Views)

10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys (Photo) / Hidden Causes Of Kidney Failure / Top-6 Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Damage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Meat meat meat more meat
Pls remove meat from the list
Mean while lacasera is busy telling us we need apple refreshment daily
Promoters of soft drink promoters of soft death

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by LyfeJennings(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
I pray it doesn't happen to me cos I smoke fire
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by iamdapilla(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
0merta:
8. Too much Alcohol consumption.
9. Smoking.

Those are my concerns.

OP, abeg no dey scare person anyhow.

Something must kill a man!

Na true jare
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
0merta:
9. Smoking.

Those are my concerns.

my concerns too bro! including cocacola!

we need to soft pedal...... quit self if possible!
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by yuio33: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by ceejay80: 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
emalek86:
Is Muna really dead?
no, he is sleeping
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by zigger(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Easiest way to stay healthy is to drink lots of water. It does a whole lot of gud to ur body

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by hardbody: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Isiterere:
....thank God i'm not into any of this.... And living good life continue...

ALL IZZ WELL

People wey die for accident, which of these things kill them? Make we sha dey pray to God make we mature and die when we don ripe. One thing go everly kill man some time. At least old age join.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by ceo003: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin na wah o grin
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by otiigba1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
onuwaje:
Man need. To b careful.. thanks for this informative post!...
But does high consumption of fish or eggs have any side effect on d kidney? Cos am a lover of eggs and fishes..
Thannks
fish? is fine, infact eat any amount of fish every day its fine egg? is also fine when boiled avoid fried egg
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by peteruuu(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
No 2 though!!!
Now i'm so scared ryt now! *hides*

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by ceejay80: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
And i just finished 1 plastic bottle of pepsi just now choi !!!
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by xdos(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
yorke1:
Delayed emptying your sperm nko?
lol... dat can cause kidney failure too... agbaya... grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by redcliff: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
0merta:
9. Smoking.

Those are my concerns.

Sayings of a lakadaisical being
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by zigger(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
0merta:
9. Smoking.

Those are my concerns.

A man in my village was havin liver problem and he was told to stop drinkin and his response was 'na only one thing will kill a man' after a while he slumped and died while walkin on d road guess wot one thing has killed him #Ndubuisi #healthiswealth

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by otiigba1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
bebe2:
i hope they listen,

especially our youth that have all turn to drunkards over night

all in the name of blowing guy.

them dey copy oyinbo wey get better health system to care for its citizen, when

ur country no go even fit give u diagnosis, talk less of treatment. undecided undecided

he/she who has ears, let them hear!!
true talk!
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Isiterere(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
...but I don't think there is anything like "ripe age"one can only die at the destined time

ALL IZZ WELL
hardbody:

People wey die for accident, which of these things kill them? Make we sha dey pray to God make we mature and die when we don ripe. One thing go everly kill man some time. At least old age join.
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by 2CatWoman: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
OP I didn't see high blood pressure on your list or diabetes.
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by dokunbam(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Be in charge of your health

Check out this kidney self assessment tools

With this you will knw when to see your doc

http://blackpatient.com/kidney-disease-self-assessment/
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by xdos(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:
Abusing drugs and self prescription is the most common and so many are guilty of this
We decide what is wrong with us by ourselves and concoct drugs to take. You should not take pain relievers if the symptoms persists after 72 hours but what we do here is after 72 hours instead of going to doctor as prescribed by even the company we take a stronger drug or self prescribe malaria drugs for something probably unconnected with malaria thereby killing our kidneys and building drug resistance

I agree wiv u 101%... A lot of people are guilty of this... They tell u they experienced dis signs b4 and when they took malaria drugs, they became ok... They are scared of visiting labs for test...
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Missmossy(f): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chai! Muna Obiekwe is gone embarassed OP thanks for sharing, am only guilty of not peeing when am out, I guess my body has adapted to it pretty well. Now I know its not too good. Fear of toilet infections made it so.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by 0merta(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
tkyl:

my concerns too bro! including cocacola!

we need to soft pedal...... quit self if possible!

Did I "hear" you "say" quit?

No ooo! That's not possible. E no go easy at all...

Alcohol is part of me and vital to my existence. You'd never understand.
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by condralbede(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
lonelydora:
No. 8. makes scared. I can't do without alcohol. Man die go, woman born again.
I just dropped my bottle....but seeing ur post ginger me to pick it up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by nerodenero: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
GO AHEAD and pee wink
Goahead:
Rushes to peegrin
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Sunshinelady(f): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=princechrming post=29932892][/quote] tank u OP
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by 0merta(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
redcliff:

Sayings of a lakadaisical being

Some people go just dey misuse words anyhow. E no even spell am well well sef.

Id!ot, what's the meaning of the word "lackadaisical" and how does it refer to me as an alcohol-loving Nigger?

Mumu!
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by teddycruz(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thanks for d info
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by assana: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Goahead:
Rushes to peegrin
lol grin
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by Dlionsheart: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
@op, you've just saved a life with this post. A million thanks!!!
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by edogho(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
one way or the other, something must kill a man. If nothing kills him, he dies anyway cool
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by redcliff: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
0merta:

Some people go just dey misuse words anyhow. E no even spell am well well sef.

Id!ot, what's the meaning of the word "lackadaisical" and how does it refer to me as an alcohol-loving Nigger?

Mumu!

Parables of a pained soul...bye.. grin
Re: 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage by 0merta(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
redcliff:

Parables of a pained soul...bye.. grin

Pained? Are you for real?

You be real mumu o!

Small boy! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Benefits Of Shea Butter On The Skin. / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.