Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public (64515 Views)

Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
There are varieties of infirmities that can really cause you an embarrassment in the public. The various of these infections are stated below.

1. SCABIES - scabies are skin infections caused by a tiny micro organism called the "itchmite"
if you have been infected by itchmite, these organism will bore thru your skin and deposit millions of eggs in your skins which will lead to irritation in your skin, private organs, armpits, bottom (nyash) leading to an extreme itch and rash, you will scratch your those aforementioned parts heavily, even in the public, when the itching seems severe, you'll scratch and scratch, causing severe embarrassment. This happened to a lady once in the road and she felt so downcasted. Scabies could be contacted through contact with the infected persons and sharing of clothes, and also through sex.

2. SORE &ITCHING THROAT - this is an extreme irritation in the throat which leads to itching inside the throats as you will find all possible means to alleviate it but all to no avail.

3. PILE - when a severe pile hits you up it will lead to a perpetual purging and defecation of blood. You will go to toilet times without number and even in the school, work or any public place, the urge to make use of the toilet is so uncontrollable.

4. BRONCHITIS/PNUEMONIA i remember vividly when i was affected by this disease, my respiratory organs had no rest as the doctor diagnosed a lung leakage in my body, this affected me through out the whole of a semester in my school. When i felt the pains of it in my lungs i will squat down and make several turns in my body to the amazement of the public viewers.

5. CATTARH - this is one of the most disgusting, irritating and nauseating infection, the release of the yellowish mucus by the mucuor membrane through the nose is so egregiously nauseating to the next person close to you. To make matters worse, if youre affected with an extreme severe catarrh, try and go out without your handkerchief.

6. HERPATITIS - if youre diagnosed with this sickness, the white of your eyes will metamorphose into yellow, your skin will look pale and you will loose much weight and you will be tantamount to an hiv patient.
These 6 aforementioned diseases are so egregious and could cause you an embarrassment in the public.
You can add yours.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Viktor1983(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
These ones are small....
I didn't see epilepsy.

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by timidapsin(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
smiley thanks

1 Like

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by swhiss: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chicken pox cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
KURUNA

JOMI JOMI

JEKANA JEKANA

AKANDUN

LAPA LAPA

BELU BELU

JEDI JEDI

SHEGEDE

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

WARAPA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

ATI BE BE LOR

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE, BUY A BOTTLE APORO EPA IJEBU, USE 2 SPOONS DAILY AND THANK ME LATER grin

235 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by dguizman(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
That cattarh showed me shege weeks ago

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Sunnycliff(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Itching throat can easily be contained from the glare of the public unlike others mentioned. Epilepsy na the worst

3 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ManTiger(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Shior why Atosi/Gonorrhoea no dey the list?

Wait make d thing catch you, you go see say the cartaarh na small thing.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by EYIMICHAEL(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
FTC ever

watin be my own.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by heywhy55(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Cough nko?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by NeroPapas(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Capital No!

Where's Epilepsy?? Nothing Beats that angry

5 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by EYIMICHAEL(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
3G they are disgracing..
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by crispberry(f): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy @ scabies
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by banmee(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
There are varieties of infirmities that can really cause you an embarrassment in the public. The various of these infections are stated below.

1. SCABIES - scabies are skin infections caused by a tiny micro organism called the "itchmite"
if you have been infected by itchmite, these organism will bore thru your skin and deposit millions of eggs in your skins which will lead to irritation in your skin, private organs, armpits, bottom (nyash) leading to an extreme itch and rash, you will scratch your those aforementioned parts heavily, even in the public, when the itching seems severe, you'll scratch and scratch, causing severe embarrassment. This happened to a lady once in the road and she felt so downcasted. Scabies could be contacted through contact with the infected persons and sharing of clothes, and also through sex.

2. SORE &ITCHING THROAT - this is an extreme irritation in the throat which leads to itching inside the throats as you will find all possible means to alleviate it but all to no avail.

3. PILE - when a severe pile hits you up it will lead to a perpetual purging and defecation of blood. You will go to toilet times without number and even in the school, work or any public place, the urge to make use of the toilet is so uncontrollable.

4. BRONCHITIS/PNUEMONIA i remember vividly when i was affected by this disease, my respiratory organs had no rest as the doctor diagnosed a lung leakage in my body, this affected me through out the whole of a semester in my school. When i felt the pains of it in my lungs i will squat down and make several turns in my body to the amazement of the public viewers.

5. CATTARH - this is one of the most disgusting, irritating and nauseating infection, the release of the yellowish mucus by the mucuor membrane through the nose is so egregiously nauseating to the next person close to you. To make matters worse, if youre affected with an extreme severe catarrh, try and go out without your handkerchief.

6. HERPATITIS - if youre diagnosed with this sickness, the white of your eyes will metamorphose into yellow, your skin will look pale and you will loose much weight and you will be tantamount to an hiv patient.
These 6 aforementioned diseases are so egregious and could cause you an embarrassment in the public.
You can add yours.

Small time now, the OP go begin ask for Buhari result. "In the public". Really?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by dguizman(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
ManTiger:
Shior why Atosi no dey the list?
lol......werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Demily(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
shocked
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mine is itchy throat, grin

It led me to be croaking like a frog whenever it starts.

And i hate it!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by danielblessing(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Dosinspector(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
TOOTHACHE!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by midform(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ok
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by famousroland(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Am a victim of sore throat
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by jnrbayano(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Deejacy2:
Educative

What are you educated about?

6 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by adepiero: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
This op is a dunce. The only disease in the aforementioned is hepatitis the rest are just ailment and influenza undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by RionZi: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
dem no go see me
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Runny nose.

The bane of my existence,
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Lanretoye(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by amunkita(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
OP all these one wey u put no gel apart frm Cattarrh..

*smelly mouth: O boy I almost get accident when someone I gave a lift opened mouth to say "Oga I dey come down here"
*smelly body; ur presence they quick close party wey dem just start..

*Cattarrh: person talk funny thing as everybody open mouth to laugh, mucus from ur nose just fly into MC mouth, u know the rest..

*Epilepsy;as u wear ur xmas cloth come party nah people come donate u singlet to go home cous u done fall inside gutter.

14 Likes

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by kuuljay(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
If Op don catch gonorrhea before him go know how far...screaming while trying to piss grin grin grin
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Herpes can be highly embarrassing.
Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by ddaammyy(f): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
After shave itching, that one na die And whoophing cough angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Diseases That Could Embarrass You In The Public by Horlawoomey(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
wastedsperm:
KURUNA

IKOR IFE

IGBE OLOMI

YUNBO YUNBO

ISO BIBU

TONMONA

EYIN RIRUN

ABIYA RIRUN

LAKUE GBE

so na you dey sell those traditional medicine wey no dey allow person hear word for road.

ATI BE BE LOR

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benefits Of Shea Butter On The Skin. / Man Drinks Bottle Of Gin To Impress His Friends, See What Happened Later. Photo / Children Of Dead COVID-19 Patient & Pastor Test Positive In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.