Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Cnn Or Fox News - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cnn Or Fox News (1292 Views)

CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) / Glo Advert on Cnn Degrades Nigerians Living Abroad / Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2008
Hi guys, i heard this but I'm aint sure if its true, which of these, BBCWORLD NEWS, or CNN or FOX NEWS?  OR any other, ? is the best TV NEW STATION IN THE WORLD

My aim::  i want to know the Number 1 station,

i need this urgently please,

REPLY and SHARE, if you have links, kindly post too,

Regards
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2008
A news agent said FOX NEWS, how true is this?
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by iice(f): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
FOX is the mouth piece of the government undecided

BBC grin
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by ExInferis(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2008
Fox News=Fix News, bleeps News, Hoax News

republican, anti-liberal, semi-racist.

CNN is king of ridiculous-gimmicks Hill, (3D reporters, holograms, Magic Wall, celebrity-like reporters).

BBC=half-brit, half-India news show. stiff upper lip, little humor.

MSNBC Yay!
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2008
HI Guyz, thanks, so are you saying CNN is ranked number 1?

i sincerely need a confirmation!!!!

Regards, Cheers
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by donaremu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2008
Hi Guys,

I heard that the likes of MBC news, Fox news are rated above CNN news in America. cool
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2008
I was made to believe that FOX News is rated Number 1 while CNN number 5/

how true can this be? we also have SKYE NEWS,BBCWORLD NEWS, ?
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by SeaGoddes(f): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2008
Fox gini angry you mean faux news undecided

please anyone who wants to listen to good news and not a party based, biased,  stupid talking heads, incompete newscasters should just turn to other news channel. NTA nigeria is even better than faux news. while other channels might be baised at least it is not written on their foreheads unlike faux news
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2008
sean hannity and bill o'reilly make fox channel tick with their biased and racist views. i also read comments posted by fans. i swear, america has a big problem. that problem is racism
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2008
so FOX News is Bad? and they are racist? so are you saying Skye news is the best? or CNN?
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by ExInferis(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
allboyz:

so FOX News is Bad? and they are racist? so are you saying Skye news is the best? or CNN?

its SKY news, not SKYE. and it sucks, picking its news online. come to think of it, "best" in what aspect? news gathering skills, breaking news, good looking presenters, etc?

if truth be told, very few of all these news giants can be what they are without AP and Reuters. meanwhile CNN sucks only because they tend to glorify their reportes and make them out like supercelebrities (Best Political Team on TV?), and this makes me doubt the veracity of their pieces. and the ludicrous techy stuff they use have no impact on the news and ultimately make them out as fools.: case in point, the 3G "hologram" of Wolf Blitzer's situation room, John Kings hokey Magic Wall thingumajig etc etc.

for as long we live, news editors will either choose what they consider as important news or fature what is currently the rage and what rivals are showing.

check it: while the Jos citizens are tearing 500 of themselves to shreds, ALL the news agencies of the world were focused on the relatively paltry 150 or so killed in Mumbai's terrorist attacks for the next 48hours.

it doesnt mean Indian life is more sacred; just that the news editors consider india and indian happenings more important than nigeria.

there is no such thing as "the best news company"; they all have their biases and prejudments otherwise they woudlnt call the ETA in Spain "separatists" and the Paletinians "terrorists" or "militants" or "gunmen" given both radical wings are fighting for the same thing using the same methods.
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by KarmaMod(f): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
If you enjoy getting a brain aneurysm, Fox News is the place
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by loading2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
wht abt AJE 'aljazeera' the news king of middle-east. They show it as it is, no censorship, remember the terrorist activities?
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
load, ing:

wht about AJE 'aljazeera' the news king of middle-east. They show it as it is, no censorship, remember the terrorist activities?

Yes i think so!
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
@poster.

Nothing like "Best News Staion". The word "best" in this contex is relative.

It's like asking blind men touching an elephant what they are touching, you bet they will give you different names of the animal depending on which part they are touching/holding.

So Brov, nothing like "best news station".
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2008
undecided
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by ExInferis(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
load, ing:

wht about AJE 'aljazeera' the news king of middle-east. They show it as it is, no censorship, remember the terrorist activities?

they tend to explore the darker side of news. me, I'm all ok with restraint in showing graphic stuff. not all of us are gore-obsessed sadists or have cast iron stomaches.

you can guess where my dinner went when they showed a marine with a severed leg.

<gulp>
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by kosovo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2008
THE fact is that FOX news is conservative, while CNN is democratic,
we got other good news station like NBC, CBS and ABC. etc
During the 08 election night NBC had the highest number of viewers, follow by CNN.
IN terms of programs, CNN tops all
In terms of presenters and reporters, CNN again tops all
LARRY KING AND CHRISTIANA AMAPOR were the best presenter and reporters respectively. l
Fox NEWS is more of Government issues.
NBC-got the view, which is one of the highest rated show on t.v
SO CNN wins, being the first news station to GO high-definition(HD)
and CNN has always got that crown of best news station.
FOX news covers mainly U.S but CNN covers the whole world.
CNN RULES!
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2008
CNN - i wish HITV could acquire CNN. angry
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by SeanT21(f): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
FOX-Republican

MSNBC-Democrats

CNN=In the middle
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 12:15am On Dec 24, 2008
SeanT21:

FOX-Republican

MSNBC-Democrats

CNN=In the middle

lol, i think CNN is the best then ryt?
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by kosovo(m): 12:58am On Dec 24, 2008
FOX-Republican

MSNBC-Democrats

CNN=In the middle
FOX is conservative and never republican.
CNN- democrats.
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by SeanT21(f): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2008
kosovo:

FOX is conservative and never republican.
CNN- democrats.

Republicans are CONSERVATIVE!!

DEMS'S are LIBERAL!!
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by kosovo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2008
no comment!
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 25, 2008
you guys mentioning CNN or Sky shows that you all are limited to watching all these paytv operators in nigeria e.g DSTv or HITV, but when you move out of this area being covered by this operator you willbe amazed by what you will find in regards news station. I will like to give it up for.

AP/REUTERS: for worldwide news
PRESSTV: you will surely have a change of mindset towards the Arabs
SABC: for african news

and the baba of it all,
MSNBC: for america politics, not even CNN can match up to them regarding that. They are the number one news station that covered the just concluded America Election.
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2008
na wa o0o, so this stations cover quality news?
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ allboyz,
are you talking about MSNBC?
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2008
Yes, MSNBC? On what decorder in Nigeria can u get from?
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by aieromon(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2009
cnn!!!
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by shotster50(m): 1:03am On Jan 05, 2009
Dont know any brother who takes Fox seriously, Give me a dose of CNN and BBC anytime.
Re: Cnn Or Fox News by allboyz(m): 1:54am On Jan 08, 2009
CNN should be the king then shocked

(1) (Reply)

Koko Mansion(bunch Of Beauties Without Brains) / Home In Exile Trailer / Wunmi Mosaku Rapidly Rising British-nigerian Actress In "i Am Slave"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.