Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? (1773 Views)

OGI/AKAMU SPECIAL MADE FOR SALES IN LAGOS NIGERIA. / OGI(PAP) SPECIAL: SALES & SUPPLY IN LAGOS NIGERIA / 7 Good Reasons Why You Must Take Corn Pap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by tochukwuifeduba: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please your suggestion is highly needed i'm conducting the health benefit of Akamu and surprising i found little or zero fact on the Internet . Maybe because Akamu seems to be an exclusive African delicacy.

The question is can taking of hot Pap( Akamu) daily improve a mans Sex drive and boost election?
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by Ojestas(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Please your suggestion is highly needed i'm conducting the health benefit of Akamu and surprising i found little or zero fact on the Internet . Maybe because Akamu seems to be an exclusive African delicacy.

The question is can taking of hot Pap( Akamu) daily improve a mans Sex drive and boost election?
presidential election?
Re: Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? by phantom(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
of course,pap should be able to help boost elections especially in States like ekiti.
dont believe me? ask fayose!

(1) (Reply)

MEN Stop Premature expulsion. Kedi Health Care Revive / Dangers Of Taking Caffeine-how Much Caffeine Do You Take On A Daily / The Perfect Answer: Ausli GYNAECOLOGICAL BACTERIOSTATIC AGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.