Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP (668 Views)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP / CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by vycee01: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
If Buhari has cancer, then we must all pray for him – PDP

The People’s Democratic Party, PDP has challenged the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to comment on the state of his health.

This call was made in Abuja on Sunday, by the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode. He challenged Buhari to come clean on his health and certificate, which is a standard practice in the world.

The former aviation minister stressed that the PDP was not making any allegation but only calling for clarity on an issue that is of great concern.

His words “We are not impressed by the fact that his campaign organisation and his party have tried to speak for him on this matter,” the spokesperson said in reference to statements by the APC that Mr. Buhari was hale and hearty.

“We would prefer that General Buhari himself clears the air and tells Nigerians himself that he is not mortally ill.

“The rumour that he is suffering from prostate cancer is exceptionally worrying and it is incumbent upon each and every one of us to pray for him if this rumour is true,” Mr. Fani-Kayode said.

Meanwhile, a VANGUARD reports disclosed that Buhari has been diagnosed of cancer, which has been debunked by sources close to him. According to reports, “Buhari is reported to have filled an online application for the United States of America Visa to enable him travel to the country around January 26 for medical scrutiny”
Fani-Kayode has however insisted despite claims by aids close to GMB that Nigerians deserves to know details about health and certificate saga.

He said “In this day and age, nothing ought to be swept under the carpet.

“We are therefore constrained to urge him to prove to Nigerians that he is really as fit as a fiddle by taking a brisk walk,’’ adding that Buhari could go jogging around the perimeter of the stadium before any of his rallies to prove that he is fit.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/if-buhari-has-cancer-then-we-must-all-pray-for-him-pdp/
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by temitemi1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
We will pray for him but for our prayers to have an effect on him, he needs to forget d presidency... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by waternogeteneny: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Amen Oh! Speedy recovery Buhari... Our prayers and thought are with him.

GEJ till Buhari finish School
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by Redoil: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
A
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by kokoA(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Something is wrong with Fani's head. When mama peace was sick and went to Germany some time ago, did he demand for medical certificate? Abati told us she went relax after taking care of her Late. foster Mom only for mama peace herself to comeback with testimonies of how she "died" for three days and was brought back to life.
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by TippyTop(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
We pray Buhari accepts Jesus as his personal saviour.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by asadike(f): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Grand pa buhari, you are old sir, so if you are sick, I don't blame u sir. Pls don't let us weigh you down or even kill u with d problems of dis nation. At ur age sir, u should b sponsoring younger ones not compete with them sir. Its never too late to step down. God bless u as u comply sir
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by clevvermind(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is this prayer really from the heart?
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
BUHARI SHOULD CONFESS ALL HIS ATTROCITIES AND HIS INVOLVEMENT IN BOKOHARAM AND KILLING OF NYSC MEMBERS IN THE NORTH.

THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE HIM.

PDP IS THE PARTY.
JONATHAN IS THE MAN TO VOTE.
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by themilanway(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
I have been asking myself and wondering-

What if Buhari has been indicted in any money laundering charge(s),what if he is current C in C,with one of his minster buying an amoured car worth over 250 million dollars,the immigration job scam where the innocent fresh graduates"had to pay N1000 each"so as to"write a death test"all because they were looking for a legitimate job,yet,these minsters are walking about free?

What if his wife was indicted in any money laundering charge(s),what if his media and publicity manager is standing trial for money laundering?

What if he is the incumbent president and hasnt done a single meaningful thing other than"prevent corruption in disbursement of ferterlizers"?

What if under his watch the insurgency in the country has escalated and more lives are lost daily?Despite ruling the country for Six years?

What if he has made infamous statements like"stealing is not corruption"?or"my generation has failed you"?

I can imagine what GEJ bootlickers will have been saying by now,but thank gracious,Buhari has an impeachable character.

Buhari till you all GEJ paid goons swallow pen.

Febuhari is the date

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by Wealthyone: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
How low and dirty is PDP willing to go? Let Buhari breath abeg!

Nigerians asks for #Change, GEJ gives us #10
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by olaboy001(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
GMB in Baddo's voice...
Nigga can't conquer me so they are praying for my death....
FeBuhari 14 e go clear for their eyes.
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by mumumugu(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
First sensible comment to come out from pdp
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by nerodenero: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Who doesn't like power? We all do. OBJ wanted third term to rule the nation. Jonathan signed with PDP that he would govern for a tenure after which he would return to Otuoke but he didn't. Yar' Adua knew he was ill and still wanted to rule but unfortunately Nigeria palaver speed-up his death. I believe if he had stayed in Katsina, just maybe he would have lasted longer than he did. May his sole rest in peace. That was one president I wished had stayed a little longer.

As for the General, I don't think he would ever agree to claims by PDP even if it is true. He wants Aso Rock by all means, so does Jonathan wants Aso Rock stay for another four years. Oro ta ba ni ki baba ma gbo, baba naa la pari e. Inasmuch as we all desire change, I have maintained that the two aspirants have little or nothing to offer.

Even the fit president has done nothing to improve the standard of the nation. All we hear and read daily is that the economy is the largest in Africa and yet the masses live in abject poverty. One thing Nigerians are not prepared for is to have an unfit president govern us for another four years.

If the General is ill, I wish him speedy recovery and if untrue, then it is a shame on PDP!
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by Yhinkss(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fani Kayode? This poo of a person that has nothing like self dignity. All he knows is to kiss ass. U are a disgrace to this nation. He is only an empty barrel and makes too much noise

Nobody took him serious anymore except for some deluded people here. Smmh
Re: If Buhari Has Cancer, Then We Must All Pray For Him – PDP by Yhinkss(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fani Kayode? This poo of a person that has nothing like self dignity. All he knows is to kiss ass. U are a disgrace to this nation. He is only an empty barrel and makes too much noise

Nobody take him serious anymore except for some deluded people here. Smmh

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Speaks About Buhari`s Certificate Issue / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba / Abians In The UK, Ireland And Europe Have Endorse Okezie Victor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.